• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright, I just got back from seeing it. I thought it was good considering that it "felt" like a filler movie. There was enough action and comedy to keep people entertained, but there was a lack of a good storyline in it. Not only that, but there were a few random spots that didn't add up, and a few spots that'll make you go "WTF?!" If they're going to continue the series, then I'm expecting the next one to have a good, thick plot so that it won't just be mindless violence, but if I don't get another movie from them, then it significantly fails on terms of ending things.

7/10 for me :)

Scala

Smash Ace
Alright, I just got back from seeing it. I thought it was good considering that it "felt" like a filler movie. There was enough action and comedy to keep people entertained, but there was a lack of a good storyline in it. Not only that, but there were a few random spots that didn't add up, and a few spots that'll make you go "WTF?!" If they're going to continue the series, then I'm expecting the next one to have a good, thick plot so that it won't just be mindless violence, but if I don't get another movie from them, then it significantly fails on terms of ending things.

7/10 for me :)
tbqh I don't think there's going to be another one

.Marik

is a social misfit
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time" should totally be the thread title.

:082:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Shiri stop making so many matchup threads. :dizzy:

I don't have the time nor the attention span to reply to all of them. >_>

Chaco/Shiri make my example the thread title gogogogo. D:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'll make so many matchup threads, 60:40 ratios will practically be POURING out of your eyes!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Metatitan, stop posting in this thread so much. :p

You have 122 posts, and Chaco/ lil b are in second with 70 posts each.

Lol, this mod is so d@mn cool.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Metatitan, stop posting in this thread so much. :p

You have 122 posts, and Chaco/ lil b are in second with 70 posts each.

Lol, this mod is so d@mn cool.
That's because I usually start topics lol. Anyways are me, bwett, and edrees the ONLY yoshi mains going to genesis?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE PLANS FOR OiN

MARIK I WOULD HAVE WASTED MY ENTIRE WEEKEND LOOKING FOR YOU

ONLY TO REALIZE THAT YOU WERE NOT THERE

D:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Whoo!

I started to learn to DR and Scatz gave me some controls. Attack and Jump are now switched. It's like switching how to walk and how to breathe in your brain. Really hard. :urg:

auroreon

Smash Ace
Wish I could go to Genesis... can't really jusitfy spending $1000 to go to a tournament I can't win though.

Top Bottom