• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I search Xiivi's name, too. God, I hate him.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Anyways when I'm an adult I wanna get a miniature Siberian Husky with a light grey pattern. I couldn't find any adult pictures of one so I just found a picture of a husky puppy. Any thoughts?
Have you considered a Shiba Inu? Its a Japanese breed that is a lot like a miniature Siberian Husky.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Have you considered a Shiba Inu? Its a Japanese breed that is a lot like a miniature Siberian Husky.
But there ARE miniature siberian huskies, and from what I've read about them they're like huskies, meaning they are hyper and have little health problems (which is really good because golden retrievers and many other breeds have several health problems).

Scala

Smash Ace
dogs **** all over your lawn and expect you to find it pick it up for them. THE NERVE

cats will snuggle and not hump your leg

Metatitan

Smash Master
Dogs are supposed to poop on your lawn, it's their territory (which cats would do too if you didn't train them to poop in a box) and it's better than pooping in your house.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Cats are wannabe dogs. At least dogs show devotion to you and you can hug them. A cat just sits around all day and claw you.
Ohohoho, so we're going to turn this into a debate, are we? Bring it. :bee:

And I agree with Meta. Cats suck.

:027:
I think humans suck. :p

cats are gay. Dogs at least care about you
Cats also show affection, albeit in a different manner.

Since cats are much more sophisicated and intelligent, the amount of self-respect they have for themselves is more than a dogs, which is why they don't do "tricks" for some stupid treat.

Also note the fact they cats haven't been domesticated for as long as dogs have.

dogs **** all over your lawn and expect you to find it pick it up for them. THE NERVE
Fecal matter is actually very healthy for you garden. Manure? What do you think that is?

That's right. Crap. From animals.

cats will snuggle and not hump your leg
And they are so cute and purr so loudly. <3

Ditto. A dog is your loyal friend, whereas cats just see you as an inferior lifeform.
I think Britain is an inferior country compared to the United States and Canada! :bee:

See how easy that was?

Also, don't take these insults personally btw but accusations sure are fun on the Internet.

:082:

auroreon

Smash Ace
Just doing my bit to get us to the next page and away from whatever the **** that thing was.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Looked like a dead boar of some sort.

Either that, or it was 'Shooped.

:082:

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm currently eating a Chicken Bacon Ranch.

I'm telling you, sex in my mouth. :D

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Could you test the ground break on Yoshi's grab, please? I'm curious as to whether or not both sides get the typical 30 frames of lag.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You know what the messed up thing is?

Because of the way I have my account set up, I can still see the picture thingy on this same page. Needs more spam plz. D:

Top Bottom