• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yup, I think I have the most out of all 08'ers. A lot are close though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well I actually don't spam at all really. Most of my posts are intelligent, so I'd say so.

Chaco

Never Logs In
well when I originally got here, there was a Meet and Greet thread that started me off. It has 28000 posts in it. But then they held a tournament within it, and it got moved to OTL. So that gave me around 2000 in June/July of '08. Then it's just built from there.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, it's green, adorable, and is a PLANT Pokemon. Can't get any better than that, my friends.

Oh, and the Pokemon number, too. I just noticed that. XD

:069:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Give me a good name, and I'll do it. I like to keep humorous titles on the Social Threads.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You don't notice it, Metatitan? Wow... I have a clean mind and even I know what it means. XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I just checked the smilie list, and yes Polter, what a number it is.

Did Edo ever do your song yet, Polter? I haven't checked recently but I listened to a lot of the songs. There were so good.

:027:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well I wasn't a fan of anime from the start and I certainly didn't hate it. Then someone showed me something called "goosh goosh". I threw up and never watched anime since.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I just checked the smilie list, and yes Polter, what a number it is.

Did Edo ever do your song yet, Polter? I haven't checked recently but I listened to a lot of the songs. There were so good.

:027:
No, not yet. But yes, her songs are amazing. I can't stop listening to Bramble Blast. :laugh:

Well I wasn't a fan of anime from the start and I certainly didn't hate it. Then someone showed me something called "goosh goosh". I threw up and never watched anime since.
Watch Detective Conan. That's all I'm going to say.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't like much anime at all. I started watching Bleach because I was bored a few days ago. It's interesting. I don't care for any other really.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well I guess it wasn't ALL for the worse. I mean earlier that day one of my friends and I had a debate on homosexuality. We discussed whether people could be turned gay or straight or were born that way etc. And as young teenagers we hadn't really thought about anything. After that vid I knew 100% I was straight. And it only cost me three sessions in therapy :psycho:

Metatitan

Smash Master
It was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life. And I've seen tubgirl. There was blood and lots of it. Have fun picturing the scene :D

bigman40

Smash Master
Good thing I have no soul :)

On the topic of Anime, just stay short and wait till you find something that you enjoy or that people (not just one) recommend it. I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I definitely enjoyed watching Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Trigun, and a few more that I can't remember right now.

:026:

Scala

Smash Ace
Good thing I have no soul :)

On the topic of Anime, just stay short and wait till you find something that you enjoy or that people (not just one) recommend it. I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I definitely enjoyed watching Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Trigun, and a few more that I can't remember right now.

:026:

New FMA season right now kicks so much ***

e: http://tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=eclipse+brotherhood&type=0

Scala

Smash Ace
Oh snap! A new season for FMA is out? =O *downloads all vids and gets ready to watch*
Yeah dude, and it follows the story of the manga this time (which will guaranteed blow your mind).

[if you didn't know, for the first FMA anime, the manga had only just started when the anime was in production, so they caught up and got screwed without a story, so they made up a really kickass story to finish it up. While it was good, the manga's story is waaaay better and has some really jaw-dropping twists. Can't wait. Though, everything in FMA:Brotherhood has been mostly the same as FMA but it's still great.]

Top Bottom