• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

If slush was in the BBR my entire extended family would devote themselves to devil worship.
And i dont even play brawl anymore =D

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I think once we get the new mod, the yoshi boards will become 20% more active. That's equivalent to two more yoshis posting and 3 more new posts per day.

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
i was looking at other posts and what not and was wondering if you guys could tell me what benefits there are to bein a mod other than controlling the posts in boards

Yikarur

Smash Master
I hate Yoshis inability to shield small projectiles from in front. I lost an MM because of it (Toon Link charging arrow, I wanted to shield, it hit me, bumerang came back into charged upsmash to dead at 90% or something like that lool)

Choice

Smash Champion
why not just throw an egg at tl if he's charging arrow? or can nair cancel it out?

Airborne

Smash Lord
Ok, real talk:
Started dominating Judo in some friendlies with egg roll. YES, egg roll. He wasn't playing Sheik until the end (which then I started actually catching some of his habits that I haven't necessarily noticed before...), but I began using egg roll as an anti-air in place of Usmash, and it FREAKIN' WORKS. Once you catch people with about 3 separate egg rolls, they start shielding like CRAZY. They only want to play a ground game and just try to bait out egg roll. This is where we can just go back to the basics and **** them for shielding and such.

Due to my egg roll shenanigans today, I managed to revive my Egg Lay supremacy in a heartbeat. DJC egg rolls turned into DJC egg lays, and if you've heard me boast enough, one egg lay is all I need to gain control of the match.

tl;dr Jile was right about a year ago in saying egg roll is an AMAZING anti-air; use it in place of Usmash for the punishes. You'll be dealing a crap ton of damage, AND you'll keep your Usmash fresh.

Kentucky's revival got me pumped for Smash again. : D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
What the hell. I've been using Egg Roll for mad long. WHY DON'T PEOPLE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY DIUSAHBDOISANIUSANDSAIUNASIU

Edit: But really, Egg Roll's amazing and people should have been using it for a while.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I started to use egg roll more frequently on purpose, it's not that bad of a move.
you can use it close to the ground to punish an opponent that tried to punish your landing lag
vs. MK close to the ground
I egg roll
he dsmashes and missed
egg roll hit him
;D ;D

I'll try it more for landing lag punishing in future and report the results here =D

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
The first time i showed up here i mentioned eggroll and EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME. ALLL OF YOU. AIR LAUGHED, DELTA LAUGHED, (not sure about Yika) BUT STILL THE MAJORITY OF YALL WERE LIKE "lol udum". I see how it is Air.

Also i'm kinda hype for that new nintendo system. Hopefully they don't fail. Nintendo did right by me by putting Star fox, Pikmin and new Smash as a demo.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
you hate brawl =(
Er, I was referring to the thing as a whole.

That said, I see nothing wrong with anticipating the next Smash game.

The first time i showed up here i mentioned eggroll and EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME. ALLL OF YOU. AIR LAUGHED, DELTA LAUGHED, (not sure about Yika) BUT STILL THE MAJORITY OF YALL WERE LIKE "lol udum". I see how it is Air.
I still laugh. :laugh:

Choice

Smash Champion
when we played friendlies he was human o.o

must be even scarier when he transforms.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Believe it or not, it's fact that the console will premiere at E3.

Find the post where I bashed you. Find it. I dare you. The only person I recall not believing when it came to egg roll was Jile.

I still laugh. :laugh:
It's ok; we know you're dumb. <3

any new smash game isn't going to come out right away most likely. I'm excited personally.
I'm as excited as when I learned you were going to start playing HoN. We still haven't played yet. =(

Nah not really, but he sucks either way.
BAM!

Top Bottom