• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The yoshi thread is slow with viral videossss. =p

I was really rooting for strider though. Those air-throws, my god the man either has god like reaction or psychic powers.

Ricky "SALT MODE" is amazing though. Double perfects across the sky~!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, i seriously think im getting better. Last time I fought my scene's wolf, I got ***** 2-0, and even 3 stocked one match, but at a smashfest last weekend, I beat him 2-1 and had the sexiest kill ever that was 4 straight reads in a row. I saved the replay so it better get recorded.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The yoshi thread is slow with viral videossss. =p

I was really rooting for strider though. Those air-throws, my god the man either has god like reaction or psychic powers.

Ricky "SALT MODE" is amazing though. Double perfects across the sky~!
Ricky is too good. <3

Strider though showed that he is a top player with this tourny performance getting second and playing well against Ricky. Strider isn't known as much in terms of Abels, as Ryder and Juicebox are more known on a national scale.

Guys, i seriously think im getting better. Last time I fought my scene's wolf, I got ***** 2-0, and even 3 stocked one match, but at a smashfest last weekend, I beat him 2-1 and had the sexiest kill ever that was 4 straight reads in a row. I saved the replay so it better get recorded.
Good stuff Gashi. Keep improving man.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oooh I wanna watch~! I've been noticing how knowledgable about yoshi stuffs lately. It'd be cool to see it in action.

That and i've been playing wolf lately~! B-air all daaaaay~!

btw totally irrelevant but my sis brought home a kitty today~!! <3 Its sleeping in my room. Its like, the neediest cat ever, and freaks out when im not paying attention to it, but its soooo cute~! <3

bigman40

Smash Master
Sunny, you took that from YoshiArt.com didn't you? Also, you're pretty active agian out of the blue lol.

And to jump to a random topic. My friend and I are starting a let's play series since we can't go to any brawl tourneys. We made a test video for requests and feedback. I hope you guys will at least try to watch a few :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzquTrJ9-0

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm gonna watch every vid.

oh

and I'm inspired to play Yoshi again. I've been playing him a lot lately again, and I haven't really lost a step. It's quite actually refreshing. Maybe I was burnt out with him and I needed somewhat of a break but it's fun playing him agiain.

Also, platform canceling with Yoshi is so, so fun.

MF Doom

Smash Rookie
This thread should rest in the hands of SOVAman as a tribute

you're leader, you're mentor, you're guide

Depster

Smash Champion
Man I got bracket ***** on Sunday... Had to play Infinity first round. I could have won my first set in losers, but I forgot the ZSS matchup and didn't pick a neutral... So I ended up getting some pretty gay deaths at RC. It was against Thugz, and I beat his pikachu at Yoshis, but he went ZSS at Castle Siege and I just couldn't get the walkoff kill... I wanted him to go pika or mk again so I took him to RC but basically killed myself twice... One death I could have teched and lived, the other was one of those times where everything but yoshi's feet rise above the platform...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't know what I think about super skrull... I mean, I don't hate him, but I don't exactly like him either... He's just... There. I prefer Ammy/Felicia and ATM think I'll throw in Arthur cuz he looks like he could go uber campy mode which I enjoy doing.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sunny, you took that from YoshiArt.com didn't you? Also, you're pretty active agian out of the blue lol.
Maaaybe~! C: My buddy found it for me. Would be alot cooler without the lego looking sword, but hey I won't complain. Thats some quality yoshi art right there!

I've been active but just not on this thread. But at the CO region thread, but then I realized the CO thread suuuuucks. Yea. Much more entertaining stuff here. C:

I prefer Ammy/Felicia and ATM
IM TEMPTED TO MAKE A FURRY JOKE BUT I WON'T!
its like mocking twilight. Too easy and lame-ish.

But yea, totally using Ammy, and MAAAYBE felicia. I dunnooo she reminds me an awful lot of sonic with all the spinning and what not.

Oh and skrulls ok I guess. I probably wouldn't like him if it wern't for D-torrs icon and siggy though.

My teams probably gonna be like: Ammy/Deadpool/Hagger

Might replace hagger with Thor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfwoLXEk9QI

LOOK AT THAT DOOD! TALKIN **** RIGHT IN THERE FACE O SNAP! HIS DADDY IS ROYALTY HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I don't know what I think about super skrull... I mean, I don't hate him, but I don't exactly like him either... He's just... There. I prefer Ammy/Felicia and ATM think I'll throw in Arthur cuz he looks like he could go uber campy mode which I enjoy doing.
Super-Skrull is in the game because he takes one slot instead of the four that the Fantastic Four would've took.

I'm personally glad more obscure Marvel characters like him, M.O.D.O.K., and Taskmaster are in. It shows the much more diverse side of the Marvel library.

Also, Arthur HAS to have the most campiest playstyle in the game. Otherwise, he's done. He doesn't not have a ground dash or an air dash. All he has is a double jump and he's floaty as hell. You better camp if you want to win.

.........However,...

...my camping will be the best camping.

Team 3DS - Dormammu / Doctor Doom / Super-Skrull

&

Team Troll - M.O.D.O.K. / Deadpool / Taskmaster

:troll:

Maaaybe~! C: My buddy found it for me. Would be alot cooler without the lego looking sword, but hey I won't complain. Thats some quality yoshi art right there!

I've been active but just not on this thread. But at the CO region thread, but then I realized the CO thread suuuuucks. Yea. Much more entertaining stuff here. C:

IM TEMPTED TO MAKE A FURRY JOKE BUT I WON'T!
its like mocking twilight. Too easy and lame-ish.

But yea, totally using Ammy, and MAAAYBE felicia. I dunnooo she reminds me an awful lot of sonic with all the spinning and what not.

Oh and skrulls ok I guess. I probably wouldn't like him if it wern't for D-torrs icon and siggy though.

My teams probably gonna be like: Ammy/Deadpool/Hagger

Might replace hagger with Thor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfwoLXEk9QI

LOOK AT THAT DOOD! TALKIN **** RIGHT IN THERE FACE O SNAP! HIS DADDY IS ROYALTY HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS!
HEED MY WORDS EVIL-DOERS! IF THOU DOST WISH TO CHALLENGE THE ODIN'S SON, THOU WILL FACE THE DIVINE POWER OF MIGHTY MJOLNIR! NEVER SHALL THE GOD OF THUNDER RELENT!

I love that ******' taunt. <3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Super-Skrull is in the game because he takes one slot instead of the four that the Fantastic Four would've took.
Well, ya, I knew that, I meant I'm not sure on wether or not I personally like him. He's not a favorite but I'm not a hater either.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Don't you just hate those days where you play like **** and don't know why? My Yoshi has been in a slump this whole week and VC9 is just around the corner. This seems to happen to me a lot actually when a tournament is near.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I wait for the day Polt will totally fail at a large tournament to stop his bias attitude :3

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Don't you just hate those days where you play like **** and don't know why? My Yoshi has been in a slump this whole week and VC9 is just around the corner. This seems to happen to me a lot actually when a tournament is near.
You should start playing a bit of other characters to refresh your mindset. Run through Classic with some other characters, or just do random matches against CPUs with someone else. You probably just need a break, and a change in character style can even help you realize some different things that Yoshi can do.

Classic and All Star Intense is a good way to learn item control, too. I've been juggling beam swords and Cracker Launchers like it's nobody's business. <3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I wait for the day Polt will totally fail at a large tournament to stop his bias attitude :3
That's mean. Why would you want for someone to fail? That's just not right, dude.

And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "biased." Biased at what?

:069:

Yikarur

Smash Master
isn't is obvious? :( I just want you to get down of your Yoshi-meatriding horse, because we all know you mad overrate him and his match-ups :(

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
isn't is obvious? :( I just want you to get down of your Yoshi-meatriding horse, because we all know you mad overrate him and his match-ups :(
I don't understand what you mean. I've been very practical in my analysis of Yoshi and his match-ups.

:069:

Depster

Smash Champion
AAHHH POLT IS ALWAYS RIGHT SO SHUT UUUUPP!!!!!

/meatride

I think Yoshi's Matchups hardly matter, because most of them could go either way anyway. We just need to up our skill as a whole.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Just fight people that don't know how to play against yoshi. Its hilarious. C:

Ya know, sometimes I wonder "Why do I play this character when I can be MK" but then I land like 5 egglays/pivot grabs in a row because no one knows how to play against us~! C:

Oh btw, heres an example of "I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO PLAY AGAINST THIS CHARACTER" syndrome~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGcRhzXtM7M

That and serriph is SOOO BEAAASST~! *SWOOOOOON*

Top Bottom