• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The question now, is:

Did I see the Espy, or the furry?
The choice is yours, Yoshis.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Oh boy, Yoshi boards shall be more active now with furry power.
On another note, I found good MP3s from Banjo-Kazooie Diddy Kong Racing etc. for Music that i'll convert into BRSTM's later.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Thank you. I keep telling him it sounds like a bad idea, but apparently, he just doesn't listen. ;-;

:005:
Really? Sounds like a good team to me. Well, except for the whole "you can't save your partner from getting gimped" thing.

On that note, Ike+Yoshi is also a surprisingly effective team.

:069:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Really? Sounds like a good team to me. Well, except for the whole "you can't save your partner from getting gimped" thing.

On that note, Ike+Yoshi is also a surprisingly effective team.

Did you team with an Ike recently? Or are you just saying it looks like a really effective team?

If so who was the Ike, Polt? O:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Is there anyway to give someone control of the thread since Lil B ain't coming back?

I'm not asking to have the control, but just simply thinking that one of us that frequent this thread be control of it (other than me).

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Is there anyway to give someone control of the thread since Lil B ain't coming back?

I'm not asking to have the control, but just simply thinking that one of us that frequent this thread be control of it (other than me).
Yes, it's not hard. I've given some control issue to other members around here. If you guys tell me who, I can do it :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yes, it's not hard. I've given some control issue to other members around here. If you guys tell me who, I can do it :)
I'd normally be down to take control, but I don't think I could take the mantle of taking control of this thread.

Is Beezy permabanned?
Maybe,....

or maybe not.

Give it to a furry so this place can explode in furriness like the Lucario/Fox/Falco/Fox boards. ;)
That sounds fun.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It most likely won't haha.

EDIT: I'm doing a clean up of the board guys, anything that needs brushed up?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Did you team with an Ike recently? Or are you just saying it looks like a really effective team?

If so who was the Ike, Polt? O:
I teamed up three times with Ike so far. Twice with Bored, once with Ryo. I managed to place 3rd at one tourney with Bored, and once again I got 3rd with Ryo.

Imagine how it'd be if I teamed with San. =D

bigman40

Smash Master
It most likely won't haha.

EDIT: I'm doing a clean up of the board guys, anything that needs brushed up?
I'd suggest waiting on cleaning up the boards if you update with cleaner and more plentiful information. There's tons of mis-information (or better, lack of information) that we need updated on threads and some other threads that need to just be deleted. I don't know when the updated information will be completed though because I haven't restarted those projects since my personal troubles in November.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I actually just went to a double's tournament a few weeks ago and used a yoshi/lucario team. We did very well.

I know absolutely no Ike users around these parts in AZ though, but it does sound like a great team.

Depster

Smash Champion
I teamed up three times with Ike so far. Twice with Bored, once with Ryo. I managed to place 3rd at one tourney with Bored, and once again I got 3rd with Ryo.

Imagine how it'd be if I teamed with San. =D

Too bad Mr. Doom has a static partner in his brother, Holms, else I'd love to play with him =p

Top Bottom