• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

bigman40

Smash Master
Then don't camp. If you're trying to enjoy your character, then it shouldn't matter and you should do what you like. I play flashy but at least keep it safe until I can get in. You can play like it unless you feel as if you can't do that kind of potential. Or you can play Yoshi in melee and be like Vman.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
That's the thing.

I hate to say it, but watching Polt's set with CO18 makes me feel like I can't play Yoshi at a high level. Don't get me wrong, Polt did a great job in the set but I don't have the mental capacity to play him like that.

bigman40

Smash Master
If you let yourself fall like that then you won't be able to play high level. Of course there are some matchups where Yoshi is forced to camp, which then you can change characters if you really want to avoid playing campy.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, it's really only King Dedede that I go into super-camp mode. That's why it's one of my least favorite match-ups to play, because it's so boring. I can understand where you're coming from, though.

:069:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Camping is way fun. And so is fighting D3. One of my fav mus actually

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Camping is fine and all, but nothing gets the blood boiling like a good ol' fashion b-air poke to aerial string. :B

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Camping is fine and all, but nothing gets the blood boiling like a good ol' fashion b-air poke to aerial string. :B

I read that as 'blood boiling like a god'. ALL HAIL THE BLOOD GOD!!

EDIT: I had to make a bucket list, so I put one of my goals 'To defeat the Blood God'

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I teamed with this ike in friendlies using Oli, and stock tanked like mad. I kept all three of my lives, then the ike took 2 of mine AND died with both of them, and yet we still won and I got 5 kills :awesome:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey uh, guys? Because SOVA got banned, and he owns this thread...did you guys want me to change the title of the thread at all? I can do it if you request me something (or like the NGD, I just title change it whenever).

Top Bottom