• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
I have a tournament on the 22nd-23rd that I found the venue for... I've been using a lot of my spare time to get moar tech skill and I really hope to get to Wichita for a smashfest on Sunday... Ima make sure I'll be ready, cause I don't know how likely it will be that I get to another tournament before College. (There WILL be smash at college though, one of the boys' deans told me that =p)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sweet, I'll be watching, hopefully you'll show up before I pass out

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dont worry, I plan on being up for at least another couple hours.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Okay, guys, I need some help. The ZSS MU is really awkward and I'm not entirely sure how to approach it. I had to play Snakeee today and Egg Roll sorta looked like it was working when I started using it frequently, but I'm not sure what to do outside of that. :(

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah, MX didn't make it either. The commentators were saying good things about MX, but apparently he never made it onto the stream.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Yeah....
However, me and Hades did ONE (money) match on the stream. I don't know if you saw it or not. :p

:edit: Air, I pretty much got put on the far end of a pool. And since I can't swinm..Yeahhhh. lol

My pool had 7 players, but I lost to Dj Iskascribbles, Arty, and Coney.

Man, I was really dissapointed when I lost to Coney. :(

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Well, we had to finish our game on another TV since the livestream was being used for brackets after game 1 of our set. I won 2-0 and got an extra dollar. <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Here's a present for Gashi

Oh yeah I also remembered about the 5 videos of me facing Nike last week, Congratulations to me losing 5 consecutive times in a row and first time playing since November 27th.
Will post videos on video thread later

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Camping works in all games, even Melee, so the camping/Brawl thingy is irrelevant to me.

I'm talking about Yoshi specifically, and I guess I have to camp with him, which means I can't play Yoshi anymore.

Top Bottom