• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Polt is DA BESS REAL TALK

Lain pulling a DSF, losing to sonic and yoshi =P

Yoshi PR real talk:
1. Polt
2. Silent Beast
3. Scatz (also known as the 17th place crusader)
4. Deltabad/Burntsucks
28th. Slush
28-300. Casual Smash players
301. Firefly

Z is probably around 256, idk ive seen a lot of casuals better than him, but he might beat a few
REAL TALK
Oh, Stocky~ <3

Stop.....Naming me in rankings you motherf@ckers...
Oh, Scatz~ <3

SA had a canadian player in our hotel rooms. Surprised to know PS2 is a Starter for them. And skyworld is A Texting Counterpick I believe.
Also funny he's a great Marf (marth) player but faced two Meta faces and lost. (Canada banning MK FTL?)

:320:
Oh, that must've been Raziek. I was wondering how he did at MLG. That kinda sucks, but he really should've seen it coming. :x

He's not from my region, just so we're clear. It's only Nova Scotia that has MK banned.

P.S. Good job beating Lain, Polt. Your synopsis of that set sounds a lot like what happened when I played an ICs main in OR a couple weeks ago, except I had to take him to Delfino because he banned RC and he had a pocket Wario for Brinstar. :x I must say though, accidentally Fsmashing instead of pivot grabbing sounds really dumb and must have been very frustrating, especially against ICs. >.<

:008:

Sharky

Smash Master
someone tell me when the mlg thing at the top of the page is gone so I can go back to the regular forum skin

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It's actually a permanent fixture.

The staff was complaining about it so MLG staff was like, "Suck it," and now it's there until next season.

Rumor has it the stream app will be even bigger next season, LOL.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I don't care and like this list because in the lower places it's more like which character is more popular.

Depster

Smash Champion
:yoshi: It's actually a permanent fixture.

The staff was complaining about it so MLG staff was like, "Suck it," and now it's there until next season.

Rumor has it the stream app will be even bigger next season, LOL.
Does that mean Smash is coming back?

Top Bottom