• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Airborne

Smash Lord
:yoshi: Hey, I cared! I took a lot of hits for you kids! D:<

In related news, if I see a single Charmeleon in a red letter post, I will blow sh*t up! D:<
I noticed! O:

Also, I think we just need someone that has been around the boards for a while, and would take the role seriously, like Shiri did.

OH MY GOD, THEY HAVE A :216: NOW!!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Well, let me just manage expectations here for a second.

I'm pretty sure you guys won't get a say in who you get. Just sayin'.

It's actually my hope that you don't get Chaco anyone, since I've more or less beaten the lot of you into submission and you all have been really good about everything since day one, especially Sockz.

Anyway, we should change topics to something infinitely less depressing, like the upcoming Professor Lleyton x Ace Attorney game. :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Anyway, we should change topics to something infinitely less depressing, like the upcoming Professor Lleyton x Ace Attorney game. :D
Shiri, you just earned about 50 cool points from me. I simply can't wait for that game to come out. It's going to be epic. :bee:

The game I'm most looking forward to now is Sonic Colors. Based on all of the professional reviews so far, it may be the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2. It's earning scores of 9/10s and stuff! O_O

:069:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If only it was confirmed Pheonix Wright VS Professor L was confirmed for us.
Discussion on Sonic Colors and Black/White version starts NOW.

:320:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Gen V da bess. And the zuru's kick ***. Literally. And even harder than usual now that HJK was buffed.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
If only it was confirmed Pheonix Wright VS Professor L was confirmed for us.
Discussion on Sonic Colors and Black/White version starts NOW.

:320:
Like I said, it's very likely that Sonic Colors will be the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: So wait a second.

Did anybody ever actually play Sonic 4?

It showed up for like two seconds and dropped off the map; was it any good at all?

I'm also officially interested in this "Colors" phenomenon.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I have no Wi-Fi on my Wii here (not that I would download it to my Wii anyways; I heard the 360/PS3 versions are far superior), so I have yet to play it. =/

Airborne

Smash Lord
:yoshi: So wait a second.

Did anybody ever actually play Sonic 4?

It showed up for like two seconds and dropped off the map; was it any good at all?

I'm also officially interested in this "Colors" phenomenon.
Heard it was pretty good, but way too short and stuff like that. Worth buying for any die hard Classic Sonic fans out there (which I secretly am, due to the fact that the only games we first had for the Sega Genesis were Sonic 1 and 2, as well as World Series baseball '95).

I have actually not looked into Sonic Colors yet, nor I have I watched any trailers.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Heh, guys get this:
Bwett's there as well, so if him and Polt win their next 2 matches in winner's, they'll be facing each other. '08 vs '09. XDDDDD

Also, if Slush wins his next match, he faces Krystedez. =X

bigman40

Smash Master
Slush lost in Loser's round 5 (if he had beaten Krystez then he had to play Xyro). He's probably 65th now.

Polt vs Lain since he lost to MVD in winners

D

Deleted member

Polt is DA BESS REAL TALK

Lain pulling a DSF, losing to sonic and yoshi =P

Yoshi PR real talk:
1. Polt
2. Silent Beast
3. Scatz (also known as the 17th place crusader)
4. Deltabad/Burntsucks
28th. Slush
28-300. Casual Smash players
301. Firefly

Z is probably around 256, idk ive seen a lot of casuals better than him, but he might beat a few
REAL TALK

Top Bottom