• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aw man, its already starting to shrivel a bit in the spike area, but aw well, and thanks for the complements :)

D

Deleted member

K Guys
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tearbear
The tournament im at (nice stacked socal tourny with m2k, lee martin, and atomsk coming) will prolly either be streamed here or on flamewaveK's.

Idk what his is tho, check AiB around 1ish itll be around somewhere if tearbears isnt it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yes yes and YES!
The pumpkin is awesome and if I knew how to carve a pumpkin i'd do this.
As for the shirt I like it, but I saw a better one at this tournament I went to yesterday "Ooples Grand Opening" or "wonderland" Shows Yoshi from I think Yoshi's Island with his tounge out but the Yoshi is entirely made from 9000 smaller Yoshis and each Yoshi is a different color depending where it's at.
Ex. Yoshi's spike = about 30 or so small yoshi's colored red/Black for inside and outline.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I have been pressured to make a twitter account lots of times. By the time I move to SA this or next year i'll think about about making it just for Brawl. (Like the Youtube account n stuff)

:320:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I really don't know who I'd vote in. I'm fine with firefly though

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hey, I cared! I took a lot of hits for you kids! D:<

In related news, if I see a single Charmeleon in a red letter post, I will blow sh*t up! D:<

Top Bottom