• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hm, OK. I was kinda curious as to how you ended up as mod here (not that this is a complaint), since, as far as I remember, the only time you've ever been here before was when someone else posted a picture of you (with a Yoshi) and you responded.

In any case, I welcome our new Yoshi mod. :)
I just kinda got modded here, really. ^^;

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Wow wtf is this bull**** yo **** yink seriously, can we get a decent mod in dis mutha fukka god ****.

Real talk I should be mod here, I CAN PUSH COKE FASTER THAN WEED

LEMME RUN DIS BIZ

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wow wtf is this bull**** yo **** yink seriously, can we get a decent mod in dis mutha fukka god ****.

Real talk I should be mod here, I CAN PUSH COKE FASTER THAN WEED

LEMME RUN DIS BIZ
Hahahahahaha.

Also I won't let you guys down, I promise.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
For now lets try and get the Yoshi FAQ back up.
Have a few questions i'd like to ask but Doxophobia refuses me too unless someone else does and then we can carry on from there.

:320:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
For my 4000th post, I've decided to tell which yoshis have not yet given numbers, so you better respect that as this is a very special moment for me (lol).

People who need to give Yoshi v. Falco numbers
Delta-Cod
Depster
indegestible_wad
Sharky
Silent Beast
Sinister Slush
Sunnysunny

People who need to give Yoshi v. Fox numbers
Airborne
CelestialMarauder~
Delta-Cod
Depster
Sharky
Silent Beast
Sinister Slush
Sunnysunny
YOSHssb

Here is the MU group btw: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2360

4000, woot...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
They made his specials, grabs, and jab better, but what the heck happened to n-air, d-tilt, and u-air? :(

Also, Yoshi apparently put a flower on people whenever he landed an f-air? Why was that even there in the first place?

:069:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They made his specials, grabs, and jab better, but what the heck happened to n-air, d-tilt, and u-air? :(

Also, Yoshi apparently put a flower on people whenever he landed an f-air? Why was that even there in the first place?

Yes, he also gave a flower when he hit with egg roll. And uair didn't get nerfed, it was already like that, it did get nerfed the update before this one however. And I think you mean ftilt not dtilt... I think...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, his d-tilt is worse since it just pops people in the air. It's no longer a semi-spike. :(

Also, I'm surprised that you guys altered Yoshi so much but forgot to take out his underlying flaw. I mean, if I was hacking anything with Yoshi, I would first have him jump OoS. It's so obvious. =/

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The pokemon Company was most likely aware of Tsutarja becoming a Meme called "Smugleaf" So they decided to make it Female so it won't be "Smug" since In most movies/images it's features and emotions are mostly Male.

Yikarur

Smash Master
The pokemon Company was most likely aware of Tsutarja becoming a Meme called "Smugleaf" So they decided to make it Female so it won't be "Smug" since In most movies/images it's features and emotions are mostly Male.

OMG this picture is AWESOME *clicks love button* o_o

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Congrats on BR, Now go throw the knowledge that BR has been needing on Yoshi in the Brawl Back Room. DO IT FOR US ****IT!
*Insert Motivational Piccolo here*

Top Bottom