• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Killa, Airbrushed was like the first song of the set!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRAVY SO GOOD

Marik, when will Toronto host an event on a weekend that's NOT total @$$?! I will cross the border for fantastic Yoshi timez once you guys host something on a good weekend!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just glad Yoshi boards are being revived again.
And i'm determined to get better for more results rather then getting 17th and 13th most of the time.

:320:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's still pretty quiet in here. All I'm really around for is to enjoy your company and check up on things.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, did you guys want me to make any graphics for your matchup stuff, or anything like that? I've done it for a couple other boards, just wondered.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
EDIT: I forgot to ask, did you guys want me to make any graphics for your matchup stuff, or anything like that? I've done it for a couple other boards, just wondered.
We have like 9000 threads of Yoshi Vs a certain character. If you wish to make us some cool graphics for our Yoshi MU then someone would have to gather most of the information from this and last year in these MU threads Shiri made and then combine it into one and we then can really get started on Yoshis MU's.
Also maybe a shop if some Yoshi's also want a new Sig or Avatar :awesome:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yoshi sigs and avas? I have no problem making some of those at all. :) As for your matchup stuff if you really want me to I can do it. Just depends on what everybody wants Slush.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yoshi sigs and avas? I have no problem making some of those at all. :) As for your matchup stuff if you really want me to I can do it. Just depends on what everybody wants Slush.
Had my glasses off and read that last sentence as "Just depends on what "you" wants Slush" was about to type up a paragraph or two that i'm not that good/popular enough yet to be making decisions. Good thing I put my glasses on after I wasted 5 minutes of typing.
Anyways yeah most of us discuss most stuff on Skype, but right now looks like noone is alive, so gonna wait for a bit. And whoever volunteers to make the Thread then the rest of us while dig up some old MU's and we can start going on about the new MU's later on.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yes please for the MU one! Mine sucks ***. :D

I call a sig. But with the Zurus.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
im willing to collect and run a matchup thread again(it'll be much more organized and more well done then the ICs boards i used to do)

still, i did like the seprate thread thing shiri did, it just feels like its missing something though....

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Do we have to redo the match-ups we already talked about? Or will the thread already be updated with the results of those discussions?

:069:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
im willing to collect and run a matchup thread again(it'll be much more organized and more well done then the ICs boards i used to do)

still, i did like the seprate thread thing shiri did, it just feels like its missing something though....
Im in charge of mu thread... *****

And no, we dont need to redo anything

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Do we have to redo the match-ups we already talked about? Or will the thread already be updated with the results of those discussions?

:069:
nah, we just add on stuff, like preferred stages to use/avoid.
maybe som other stuff, do your thing zig <3...

speaking of-we need to talk about stages in general for that matter, i should revive that thread q.q

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll help out in any way I can guys, I want to take part in your community. Give me your info when you can via PM or AIM (LadyYink is my username and I'm on everyday).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have skype, but never use it. Ill pick it up again. My Skype name is Zzgashi.

What is the Yoshi Chat called?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Completely forgot Gashi had A New MU Thread. Now we can get restarted on this MU Discussion. If only we had like 9000 posts every hour on the thread like other boards.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Dammit, Marik! The 4th is NEC 11!

Fine, I'll go to your junk; I was gonna get blasted in Blaz anyway. D:

Top Bottom