• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, for some reason I didn't notice your name in the inductee list, Hades. :laugh:

Good job on also making it in.

I like how everyone from this board applied.

:069:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I applied, but it seems I didn't get in. SUCKS FOR ME HUH?
/caps
Then again haven't placed all that well in some tournaments, nor have I done any walls of text as of yet.

:320:

D

Deleted member

Lol gratz guys :)
i didnt apply, no time and i figure polt will say yoshi is high tier more than i ever could :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I didn't apply. I don't have the skill/smarts/experience to consider myself anywhere near elegible. I've only been playing brawl competitivly for 7 months now and I only play in state. I'm also young (only 17) so I'm stoopid :awesome:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Then explain what I have that makes me eligible that they don't already have.

Although you may not have the tournament results, you have the most amount of knowledge about the game and are better at debating than everyone else here.

I'm sort of the opposite. I have the results and also decent knowledge about the game, but I'm a terrible debater.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Then explain what I have that makes me eligible that they don't already have.

Trademark style too. For qualification, post your vids. It's like ****ing melee Luigi with the DR's.

just joining Yoshi boards
Any tactical discussion thread still open? Hope I didn't miss the boat.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I can't figure out how to make my name purple lol...

EDIT: 500'TH POST xD

EDIT x2: found it

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Go to User CP > Group Memberships, then select the BBR group and set it as your current group.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Congrats, guys. =] Though it was bound to happen after like, 8 Yoshis applied. X]

I didn't apply because I can't think of a good Pokemon to match the purple font I'd have to use to go with the purple name. =/

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Zubat, aipom, haunter, venonat, starmie, misdreavus, ekans, nidoking, any of them?

bigman40

Smash Master
Although you may not have the tournament results, you have the most amount of knowledge about the game and are better at debating than everyone else here.

I'm sort of the opposite. I have the results and also decent knowledge about the game, but I'm a terrible debater.

*Cracks knuckles* Now it's time to explain why that didn't work the last time I attempted to apply.

I attempted to apply to the BBR with the exact same of qualifications as I had back then and didn't get in. The only thing different about me now is that there are some more people that actually know me instead of me being a random, and yet, my presence of actually being knowledgeable and good doesn't go that far. The only good thing from my weak tourney results is that I've never lost to an unranked player in the OoS tourneys I've been to and the instate tourneys I've played at since '09 and '10.

As it stands for me, I won't be getting in unless I make more connections to other players and get better tourney results. That seems to be what is of importance for the BBR than what I have. So, by this, there's no point in me applying until I get those said requirements up. If I'm wrong, then please explain how.

Trademark style too. For qualification, post your vids. It's like ****ing melee Luigi with the DR's.

just joining Yoshi boards
Any tactical discussion thread still open? Hope I didn't miss the boat.
Posting videos only goes so far. It's not a great method for me to use when I don't get a good amount of videos that represent me playing at my peak level against others at their peak level. I only attract attention to my Yoshi because I'm different in the sense that my playstyle is flashy.

And the admission is closed, so might as well wait for next year.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol yika look, it's almost like we got combined and ended up as a girl in a bikini:

D

Deleted member

Yea why hades got in i have no clue, considering he doesnt post, doesnt host tournies, and his placings, though pretty good, are nothing to worship. He even has full blood circulation in his meat, unlike polt (just cuz of all the riders).

Dont infract me :D

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Not going to infract, because I know it's a joke lol. I told you guys I'm a pretty good mod, I'll only be infracting if you guys get "extreme on me".

inb4whatdoes"extreme"mean

D

Deleted member

Not going to infract, because I know it's a joke lol. I told you guys I'm a pretty good mod, I'll only be infracting if you guys get "extreme on me".

inb4whatdoes"extreme"mean
<3
Whatdoesextrememean

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You want extreme?

I'll tell you what's extreme

Ana F*CKING mana F*CKING guchi

My ears~

and my heart~

are both so happy right now~

We reppin Yoshi @ these live concerts SON!

Top Bottom