• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey guys, I'm not sure how thrilled you'll be but...I'm now a mod in Brawl Yoshi (as you can see from the bottom of the board's page).

I hope you guys enjoy me here, and I hope I enjoy my time here. I will be as active as possible! C:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thank ya to both of you.

You guys have nothing to worry about, at all lol. The Ness mains loved me because I'm a pretty lenient mod, but I'll infract if I have to.

Plus I love Yoshi. If there's anything here you guys want me to stick or clean up, just tell me.

Veel

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm not sure how thrilled you'll be but...I'm now a mod in Brawl Yoshi (as you can see from the bottom of the board's page).

I hope you guys enjoy me here, and I hope I enjoy my time here. I will be as active as possible! C:
Welcome to the Yoshi broads. I wonder if you were inspired to mod us because you became Omni's green Yoshi ?_?

Yikarur

Smash Master
Yink is symphathic ;o
you should clean up the whole Yoshi community because I've never seen such a lazy, unmotivated bunch of players.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll try! But hey, I actually do mess around with Yoshi in Brawl. I reverse egg-lay'd someone, then used an egg to KO them.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Plus I love Yoshi. If there's anything here you guys want me to stick or clean up, just tell me.
I'll try! But hey, I actually do mess around with Yoshi in Brawl. I reverse egg-lay'd someone, then used an egg to KO them.
Hm, OK. I was kinda curious as to how you ended up as mod here (not that this is a complaint), since, as far as I remember, the only time you've ever been here before was when someone else posted a picture of you (with a Yoshi) and you responded.

In any case, I welcome our new Yoshi mod. :)

Top Bottom