• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro's Samus: The Green Lesbian: Returns(turn annotations off so your cpu wont crash)

demodemo

Smash Ace
yeah lol the video crashed my firefox...twice when i tried to skip anywhere in the middle

i didn't want to watch from beginning to end so i didn't finish it lol

D

Deleted member

lol @ deva playing shadow link

there had to be some wifi clips in there because i've never seen a ness recover so badly offline

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If you wanna to bring hope to all Samus mainers this video dont help
actually, it has. my vids always do.

lol @ deva playing shadow link

there had to be some wifi clips in there because i've never seen a ness recover so badly offline
then you aint played enough ness

oh wow this is the 2nd video I've seen that makes brawl seem intresting
ROFLMFAO!!!! WTF!

I lold hard at "I'm a moron"

Funny and nice vid.
i just thru that in there for a laugh.....and it worked! THANKS!!!!

D

Deleted member

then you aint played enough ness
my brother mains ness and he's got one of the best ness's in the midwest

btw deva plays blue link, doesn't play wifi and never plays outside of the west coast, you haven't played Deva

Xyro77

(No :samus2: watches xyro's video's to get inspired)
i do. and every samus does.

my brother mains ness and he's got one of the best ness's in the midwest

btw deva plays blue link, doesn't play wifi and never plays outside of the west coast, you haven't played Deva
ive played and beat deva. why cant you understand this . ROFL

Xyro is the best samus in the universe. it doesnt matter if he played your friend
^this guy is why i love brawl. he can admit truth.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You are so good it hurts :(. I use samus as a secondary and wanted to get her to my main but never thought she'd be useful till now. I'ma try her grapple beam out more, normalluy I use hey grapple beam as away of getting rid of links bombs.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I swear that there was a computer in there. And some people such as sk92 were just put in there, you never fought them. >_>

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
Honestly guys, I think all his stuff is for laughs. He is just saying they aren't to see how far he can actually go with this joke. If you were actually serious Xyro then you should think twice about sticking names up on your vids because for one thing SK92 does not play a green falco and another thing, Claw posted a comment on youtube saying that he never even played you. Anyway, if this were for laughs then LOL and nice vid. Regardless your Samus is better than mine but I think I could hang if i use my ZSS.

Meese

Smash Cadet
Claw SK92 and Dozer's comments on the vid say that this is fake
and that footage wasnt SK??
Any response??

CY

Smash Ace
the whole thing is fake guys. from someone who lives in TX and plays xyro, he hasn't traveled anywhere except for OK and Cali. and i'm 95% sure these are all wifi.

this is a joke anyway guys, he even PMed me and told me about it. none of these players are real, just some random scrubs on WiFi. :) or it could be his local buddies like pipes and nore lol.

Denzi

Smash Master
the whole thing is fake guys. from someone who lives in TX and plays xyro, he hasn't traveled anywhere except for OK and Cali. and i'm 95% sure these are all wifi.

this is a joke anyway guys, he even PMed me and told me about it. none of these players are real, just some random scrubs on WiFi. :) or it could be his local buddies like pipes and nore lol.
And yet only half (if that) of the people here know that.
Too funny :laugh:

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
hahah this is too fun I knew this was a joke since I red the description box Xyro's Sarcasms ftw.

Xyro77

Claw SK92 and Dozer's comments on the vid say that this is fake
and that footage wasnt SK??
Any response??
i dont see thier comments.... and even if they did say that, its thier way to justify thier loss.

its real. real pros. real matches. real ****!!!

Lol I KNEW this was a joke. LOL very nice one.
thanks but its serious

hahah this is too fun I knew this was a joke since I red the description box Xyro's Sarcasms ftw.
im very glad u enjoy the vid but its 100% real.

Osi

Smash Ace
Whether it is real or not I loved the nair combo on DK in onett hehe. The video could use some polish on editing though. There are some sections like at 1:01 where you can actually see the replays menu before the video kicks in. Removing little things like that would make this video even more awesome! There is some really good content, and I enjoyed watching it. I love samus btw, she has one of the smoothest play styles in brawl, and her spike is just so mean ^^.

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
lol i enjoyed this vid your samus is really good lol steeler got pwned

Xyro77

Has anybody noticed that every time i come out with a combo vid....tudor does the same? He feels like he has to compete with me.......when in reality, HE CANT! Im too amazing!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Has anybody noticed that every time i come out with a combo vid....tudor does the same? He feels like he has to compete with me.......when in reality, HE CANT! Im too amazing!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want people to know that there's more then one ****ty Samus out there! People always forget about how ****ty I am =P

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
If you two fight ( Xyro Vs. Tudor) and it's as intence as everyone thinks it will be, it better be on youtube for all to enjoy/love/ it'd also be great for helping people play as samus :D but really I want to see it cause you two are so good it hurts XD

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course not the power bomb AT you used on him clearly showed it !!!
But seriously, duke it out sometime you 2 weirdos, i wanna see it and i can tell it will be hilarious

Xyro77

I just want people to know that there's more then one ****ty Samus out there! People always forget about how ****ty I am =P
OMG! i really wish we knew each other in real life. you starting to pick up on my game! YES!

If you two fight ( Xyro Vs. Tudor) and it's as intence as everyone thinks it will be, it better be on youtube for all to enjoy/love/ it'd also be great for helping people play as samus :D but really I want to see it cause you two are so good it hurts XD
We are going to fight. End of march at a tournament in Las Vegas.

Of course not the power bomb AT you used on him clearly showed it !!!
But seriously, duke it out sometime you 2 weirdos, i wanna see it and i can tell it will be hilarious
we are! and im sure people will want it on youtube so fear not! i hope i win.........

LOL Xyro you're too funny :laugh:
THANK YOU!

Xyro77

oh i just found out why the vid messes up computers! its cause i used alot of annotations in my vid. if you want to fix that. load up the video then on the botton right corner of the vid it will give you an option to turn off annotations.

hope this helps.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
oh i just found out why the vid messes up computers! its cause i used alot of annotations in my vid. if you want to fix that. load up the video then on the botton right corner of the vid it will give you an option to turn off annotations.

hope this helps.
thanks, im finally able to view it! before it ****ed up my comp -_-

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol agree'd. it's in the general hlep samus forum this is almost redundant :s
the link is even in your sig....

and it makes me want to watch it more than the 5 times I've already seen it

Top Bottom