• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro's Samus: The Green Lesbian: Returns(turn annotations off so your cpu wont crash)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
WTF Xyro? When I came over to your house you pwned me with all sorts of ****. And you didn't put me in the video? Pfff.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
um, 2:20 was agenst a cpu, makes me think u were making these fights agenst good people up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WTF Xyro? When I came over to your house you pwned me with all sorts of ****. And you didn't put me in the video? Pfff.
i apologize. i just didnt want to make you look bad in the vid.

looool

the video has a rating of 2.5/5 XD
is that bad? 2.5 is better than ZERO

clearly this video proves how good samus is
thank you for seeing the truth

fixed, your computer just can't tell since it gets cut off
??????

Blind? Read the comments on the video. Alllll the matches were fake. He probably fought his 2 year old sister and put them on his computer. Tudor would **** you.
tudor is trash and will always be.......its sad you cant see the truth.
maybe when you get of his DIIICCCKKK u will be able to, who knows

um, 2:20 was agenst a cpu, makes me think u were making these fights agenst good people up.
i explain a few pages back how me and my pals changed his name to CPU and used a color hack

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
lol xyro,

just because your little sister says you're good when you combo her with easily avoidable attacks that you later put in your combo vid,

or because the controller can't talk to tell you "you suck at this game" when you leave it alone and start recording matches to for your combo vid,

or even because the cpu players don't **** you because they are scared you won't play against them anymore (since you're the only person that does, i guess they are lonely... Well i'm glad you have some friends xyro ^^)

it doesn't mean that you have any skill in this game.

don't be so surprised when people that play this game at an advanced level continue to tell you you're terrible.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
lol xyro,

just because your little sister says you're good when you combo her with easily avoidable attacks that you later put in your combo vid,

or because the controller can't talk to tell you "you suck at this game" when you leave it alone and start recording matches to for your combo vid,

or even because the cpu players don't **** you because they are scared you won't play against them anymore (since you're the only person that does, i guess they are lonely... Well i'm glad you have some friends xyro ^^)

don't be so surprised when people that play this game at an advanced level continue to tell you you're terrible.
Ow...
Tudor FTW

Also, lol at you talking about your "CPU hack".

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol xyro,

*wonders if he meant this to be mean or as a joke*

Top Bottom