• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aposl

Smash Ace
alright Tant thanks for keeping me posted, I know we are kind of stepping on each others feet, but all in all I think we are both promoting pretty well! More Hype!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Welp, they put me down to work 10am to 5pm, one of the rare Saturdays its mandatory to work, good luck with this. Sucks.

:017:

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to this. Even though its like an hour and 45 min away its one of the closest tournaments to my house. I've been out to Baltimore too, so the drive shouldn't be too much of an issue.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
usually the guys at the front will be playing SFIV or MVC3

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going to this with most likely Zanna and Smokey and maybe Yars.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I'll be money matching anybody who asks, with Jigglypuff and Sheik. Would anyone like to team for this?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
anybody wanna team for this.

junebug?

the anubis strat would be perfect for us. i hold stocks and if u die u jus take my stocks and become godlike

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Glad to see all the support! This event is going to be amazing.

Just to clarify, only singles will have pools due to time constraints.

I'd also like to add that Project M will be here with their private demo so if you've been itching to give some new characters a whirl they'll be here with it!

I'm in Florida right now so sorry if i don't reply to questions real fast. I'm doing some Microsoft training.

Also, do want to add to make sure you sign up on either Allisbrawl by clicking I am attending or reply or invite yourself to the facebook group. That helps us gauge attendance. Thanks!

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=132689276819948
Allisbrawl event: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12391

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Just an FYI, the schedule is tentative. Please let me know in advance or call Aposl/Gimr if you are coming for singles only. If you plan on doing this i'd be there by 3pm because of our time constraints and needing to seed pools. Thanks!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Looks like I work form 12-8 so I can't attend this. I'll come for mid tiers though after work since I'm so close to the venue.

:phone:

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm sure I'll see you at a tourney again soon, Seagull. I'll win next time we face off.

Mid tiers, huh? That'll be a new one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom