• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserbeam

Smash Rookie
Hey all. I'd like to go if I could catch a ride somehow. I wouldn't win but the experience of a tournament would be nice.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Is anyone from Richmond coming that could help Laserbeam out?

Otherwise Laserbeam, you can probably bus up to baltimore from where you are. It's literally a straight shot up 95 to an exit and someone could pick you up from there.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Anyone need a partner because i am looking for one :3

I am a mk supporter and I would like a good partner who wants to win/ have fun. Thank you <3

Laserbeam

Smash Rookie
Is anyone from Richmond coming that could help Laserbeam out?

Otherwise Laserbeam, you can probably bus up to baltimore from where you are. It's literally a straight shot up 95 to an exit and someone could pick you up from there.

I'll look into it. Glad it's next weekend not this. As I was telling someone else, this week has me drained. I woke up at 1 PM yesterday (sleeping 12 hours) and foolishly stayed up the whole night then went to my internship and couldn't pass out until 4:00 PM today. Just woke up ugh. And tiger, does this partner have to be any good? :awesome:

Laserbeam

Smash Rookie
On price: So is it 40 if we want to do doubles and singles? And is it another 10 - 30 for melee? Or is that not worth worrying about because time would only let you do some of these and not all?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
20 per team (10 per person)

I assume it's 50 if you want to enter everything + venue

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
On price: So is it 40 if we want to do doubles and singles? And is it another 10 - 30 for melee? Or is that not worth worrying about because time would only let you do some of these and not all?
It's 10 per event, meaning:

10 per person per doubles
10 per person for singles
10 for venue

So if you're just playing one game, it's 30 bucks. If you're playing both and enter all events, it's 50 total. You only pay venue once.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well he agreed to be the backup

He lost his controller so I don't really feel like making him

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Would anyone like to team at this? I'll be using Lucario and Meta Knight, and can play both an effective support stock tank, and aggressive stage control/stock killing styles, to however would support my team mate according to their own applications.

Also, will there be any side events at this? Draft Crews may be the most attendance-friendly, promoting more interaction and experience to otherwise disconnected players of our community. o:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey laserbeam a guy from Richmond named light-Zion is looking to come to this, you may be able to hook up with him.

Can't wait for this Saturday!

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm actually going to be joining Pane's carpool so I won't be driving myself and I don't think there's any more space.

So Xzax you could probably go with Phillyrider and for Tony T ill see if there's any space in Pane's car but I doubt it :(

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Coney, are you sure you're actually gonna' be here?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I love the hype guys! Please bring setups! It's very important to make things efficient. I'd like to get mid tiers in and to do that we will need tons of wiis. We will also need tons of cubes for melee as well. I'm bringing two full brawl setups and a melee setup, everyone else step it up!

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm actually going to be joining Pane's carpool so I won't be driving myself and I don't think there's any more space.

So Xzax you could probably go with Phillyrider and for Tony T ill see if there's any space in Pane's car but I doubt it :(
I am dissapoint

Coney

Smash Master
Coney, are you sure you're actually gonna' be here?
yeah, 100% confirmed yo

if you got another offer my heart wouldn't be broken if you took it, i'm washed up and out of practice, i could always just do commentary

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Tony T is coming with Pane now too. Any chance my carpool could be housed for friday night? Someone let me know please.

M@v

Subarashii!
Still a maybe for this; Clash is more practical for me, but I'd like to get to both tourneys if at all possible.

If I did come, probably couldnt stay for mid tiers, which kinda sucks since one of my characters is fox :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom