• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well if we have >64 people M@V i doubt mid tiers will happen anyways. We shall see...

Attendance is looking REALLY good guys, for melee too. Can't wait to see everyone there! You don't want to miss this event!

Edit: Wanted to make an important note

IMPORTANT NOTE

Singles sign ups will close completely by 3pm. Doubles signups will close completely by 12pm. Be ON-TIME. If you can't make it by 3pm, please TEXT me or Aposl ahead of time and let us know you're entering so we can make sure the bracket is seeded correctly. You won't be DQ'd since official start time is going to be around 4, but we need to do pools well in advance of the start of singles so things can run smoothly. If you need my number, it's (4-4-3) 6-0-5-3-0-7-6!! (i'm avoiding bot searches that's why i formatted my number like that). I won't be answering many calls please just text me if you need something that day. If you absolutely can't text and i don't pick up just leave a voicemail or have your passenger text on your behalf.

Thanks!

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Im good 4 a TV and a brawl setup. If I could find my cube I can bring a melee setup as well.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Would anybody be able to provide Poyo and I a ride to this, in the event that our current plan is dismissed? We would be able to inform you by Wednesday, and we live in Forest Heights, Maryland.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I'm taking my van to this now.

Should be Keitaro, Pane, Bleachigo, Seph, Jash, Tony T, and Eazy. I think I have a spot open if anyone can get to my place Friday night.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have a truck, should be fine.

I could bring 4 TVs, a Wii and a Cube. Even some chairs if you want. All I ask is that I get to keep my Wii and 1 TV for Project M for the duration of the tournament. The rest you can use however you see fit.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Don't know if I can make this anymore because Im movin into my college dorm this weekend. Sorry argent but you should find another teammate
A bunch of people are riding from CP, but since we're all Melee players we might have an aversion to giving a Brawl player a ride, lol.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We're not that mean Chris ~_~
If I have room I'll take you from CP, shoot me a PM

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
As always JCaez, you have your dedicated setup. You can even have two if TH brings his wii. I can run PM on my bracket with the others for you and help you officiate. The laptop with the bracket will be in a easily accessible area and i'm bringing my flat panel TV for bracket display so it will be easy for everyone to use.

Glad to see CP guys helping Luckay out, this hardly happens with brawl peeps lmao

Edit: So I just put the list of all the players interested in all the games into the players list of my bracket file, and it comes to 114 players. Wow. Keep up the hype! I know realistically not everyone on this list will be here but a 70-80 man event is VERY possible and i'd love to see this go well over 100. States attending so far are:

MD
VA
DE
NJ
NY
PA

Going to be mad fun guys!

LeonHeart

Smash Cadet
I have a truck, should be fine.

I could bring 4 TVs, a Wii and a Cube. Even some chairs if you want. All I ask is that I get to keep my Wii and 1 TV for Project M for the duration of the tournament. The rest you can use however you see fit.
The 2 Wiis that JSP and I are bringing along will fill out those other 2 TVs.

Can we try and get an accurate count of the amount of Wiis, Cubes, and TVs people have said they will bring? Idk how, but we should try so we can get an accurrate #, and also figure out how many Wiis will be dedicated solely to Project M and Melee.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well Project M only will have 2 people here that have the latest version, so that's out of the question.

We really don't need an accurate count of setups because it can change at an instant and we don't know how we are going to layout the room yet anyways. I think at most we will only need 5 or 6 setups for melee, 1 or 2 for P:M, and the rest brawl. We'll find out when we arrive. I know tons of people are bringing setups so I already have a design in my head for it it's just a matter of how it will be laid out. Thanks for the concern and thought though, Leonheart.

Coney

Smash Master
hey tant, just mentioning this so i don't forget at the venue, remember FNB north!

punishment divine
will
kirinblaze
vinnie
malcolm

obviously seed them apart from each other, that's a top priority, but also do what you can to keep them and the rest of fnb apart

i know its prolly gonna be impossible with so many of us coming, just a heads-up

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I haven't forgotten. I'll treat them as their own NY crew. Having them avoid FNB MD in pools may be difficult, there might be a pool or two with two of them.

In terms of bracket, just about anything goes since it's all seeding from pools. But i'll do my best.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Just gotta watch out for Irene that day.
Regarding Irene: It is not supposed to be coast side if at all until saturday night, according to forecasters. It should not affect the event.

If it does, i'd be happy to help everyone find housing nearby at no cost to them to avoid having to travel home in the bad weather. But chances are it won't hit NJ/NY still sunday night, according to weather forecasters.

Vinnie

Smash Master
hey tant, just mentioning this so i don't forget at the venue, remember FNB north!

punishment divine
will
kirinblaze
vinnie
malcolm

obviously seed them apart from each other, that's a top priority, but also do what you can to keep them and the rest of fnb apart

i know its prolly gonna be impossible with so many of us coming, just a heads-up
Kirin and Malcolm can't go. Will and I are planning to, waiting on confirmation from PD.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Agreed with Phil lol. Looks like I might be able to come to this after all if a dude from my work switches shifts with me. I'd be off at 4 and am 10 mins from the venue so I'd easily make singles in time.

Um...Are we doing 7 starters or 5? The OP says we do 2-3-1 strikes, but only 5 stages are listed under starters. Which is it lol?

:018:

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom