• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Shök

Smash Champion
I was talking about the Bowser avis that you used that have, ect. Mainly the sig Bowsers. x)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I saw the name "Bowser" on an Altoids case today in Biology class and my whole Smash life flashed before my eyes.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
in other words:

Pool 1

Gnes
L_Cancel
Dark Flame
Oh.
Phiddlesticks

I'll pray for you man.

B!squick

Smash Master
Pfft, those scrubs can't beat Zimbabwe's best.

EDIT: Oh yeah, MVC3 is epic like me and everyone else in the world knew it would be. I've been picking random characters to get a feel of everyone. So far I'm liking Task Master, Dante, and Arthur.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
task master is broken/easy as ****

dante is OU

dormammu is my love

B!squick

Smash Master
Okay, I need to learn Task Master better as I can't compete with my roommate and X-23 (better Wolverine) or Spiderman. Spiderman is mad good.

Liking Chris the more I use him. He's like Snake. Almost exactly.

And Doctor Doom is pretty amazing.

Dante is awesome because he was meant for button mashers like me. QCF + anything combos into QCF + the same button and he even has some QCB moves.

NOTE: Quarter Circle Forward/Back is pretty much the only fighting game jargon I know.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Jay so free yo. :p

Haven't got my hands on the game yet, comes out here tomorrow, so theres a two day fest/tournament at a mates place, considering I don't have a 360 or PS3 I'll be getting hella into it when I can.

Still spitballing initial team combinations, was originally thinking Dante/Ammy/Haggar, Dante rushdown with Ammy lockdown assist, Haggar because he's amazing and the invincibility on lariat assist looks like a sick 'get off me'. But theres so many good looking characters, Magneto seems like a beast on point and Sentinel on X-factor looks stupid.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Phiddlesticks switched pool with Artemis? Now he has a Snake, Pikachu, Samus and an unknown.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
dormammu, taskmaster and...someone else.

i cant decide who else to run besides those two

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I recommend Arthur.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that Bowser has the coolest animations in the game.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Never thought I'd meet another person who felt Bowser was animated so well, haha.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Does anybody know how to spoiler a image? Also if somebody wants to make a better looking table for the release thread I'd be very grateful.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Flayl, just put collapse tags around the image. Input them as
and [/ collapse], minus the extra space after the /.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Flayl, just put collapse tags around the image. Input them as
and [/ collapse], minus the extra space after the /.

Thanks, I knew there was a tag for what I wanted.

Phiddlesticks: Too bad, better luck next time. Did you have any particularly interesting matches?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
nothing particularly interesting, just kinda choked against the samus player during our set

i honestly wouldve preferred the previous pool, if only because i was practicing those matches for so long only to learn that i was switched again the same morning pools started

(johns johns johns)

Flayl

Smash Hero
Truth be told I thought that was pretty ****ty, the swap didn't even make sense to me. Is there a reason pools are revealed several days before the oturnament anyway? So people can look for bad seeding?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
The link doesn't work. That sucks though, quite said you have to miss a national, always such a great opportunity.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's completely understandable to put your career over video games. Specially if you actually have more fun with it.

Only reason I'm still posting as much as I do is I haven't had much luck with mine. That and all the multiplayer games I was hyped up for turned out to be disappointments.

Good luck with your screenplay.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Good **** on becoming the youngest finalist, man! It just shows that you're on the verge of hitting the big time. :cool:

Go there, enjoy yourself, and come back to us more bad*** than ever before in Brawl. A break like this will only do you good. This festival is going to be huge for your career, and you wouldn't want to miss it for the world.

Top Bottom