• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

B!squick

Smash Master
Trying to cram in a playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins before the new one gets delivered Monday. 35 hours in since earlier this week and I think I might might be halfway done. :S

Oh, and Zevran the bisexual dude elf is awesome. I'd totally be gay for him. :D

Flayl

Smash Hero
Hahaha, I never tried that. When I get Giga Bowser I just try to FTilt people to death.

Flayl

Smash Hero
The problem is even if you're smart enough not to pay for BS DLC like that, there are still plenty of rich/stupid people who will.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I was under the impression that it could also mean Yoshi then works with Bowser?

If not, then nevermind.

Flayl

Smash Hero
How does the idea of Yoshi prepping up Bowser for the ladies ruin childhoods, lol

He did a terrible job with Peach, but you can't really blame him since he can only say his own name.

B!squick

Smash Master
Peach is a fool. Bowser's hot in all the right ways.

Also, Nintendo can apparently remotely brick modded 3DSs. I have to wonder where the PC industry would be if Dell, Gateway, and everyone else thought the same way...

D

Deleted member

How does the idea of Yoshi prepping up Bowser for the ladies ruin childhoods, lol

He did a terrible job with Peach, but you can't really blame him since he can only say his own name.
He does a good job prepping him for the men, that's for sure.

Bowser is hawt stuff. Those muscles! :3

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Like with the wii the hackers will figure out some bs way to bypass that.

For now, I'll take my broke *** and remove the dream of a 3DS from my brain. :/

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

But but...in Super Mario World he technically can speak!

...now that I think about it, is the only Bowser voice we ever hear of him REALLY talking in Super Mario Sunshine?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
well unless you count the Mario Bros. movie, then yeah...but even then neither of the two voices were accurate imo.

then again how accurate can said sound be if it's never been heard before and only perceived

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
But but...in Super Mario World he technically can speak!

...now that I think about it, is the only Bowser voice we ever hear of him REALLY talking in Super Mario Sunshine?
He's got the Sunshine voice in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.

He can also say a few things in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in an incredibly beastly and badass voice.

@Denti: You sir, are correct. He's big and sexy. :cool:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm talking like full, complete sentences. So is that then SMS only? (I don't count the movie...that movie never existed... ;-; )

D

Deleted member

Dang, didn't know so many other people think Bowser is a stud, haha!

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
you came to the right place man.

Bowser is a G.

speaking of which, that SUCKS. How the hell did your DS break? lol couldn't handle Zekrom?

also oshawott is the best, snivy is weak and blaziken #3 is meaningless

Top Bottom