• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pretty sure Gen doesn't play anymore.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I had a great 21st!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think I got that impression since liquid gen figured out how to view hit bubbles and innocent roads uploaded vids to his YouTube about it

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
gen quit brawl for ssf4 a long time ago, i don't even know what he does anymore...i don't see him on aim

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I love arial klawing a Falco who's Side B-ing onsttage in his Side B. Its just luck to hit at the right time, though lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Why would you do anything to Falco off-stage? He can't get back in :)
Because after nairing Falco just ONCE offstage when he's at mid percents, he's too far out to get back. Nair lasts a pretty long time, so it's easier than it sounds to time it.

Just make sure you practice the timing, or else you'll get spiked, haha.

B!squick

Smash Master
You know what's even better? Firebreath while they're off stage. Then, they're at such a high percent you could kill them with the second hit of Jab.

EDIT: For those of you who haven't been following TGWTG, check out these videos featuring the worst comic books have to offer. Don't worry if you don't know much about comic books, I myself have never read one I paid for.

Oh, and feel free to skip the sections involving Linkara's over arching plot he has. They're not bad, but they're not necessary either.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/29265-justice-league-cry-for-justice-1-2
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/29356-justice-league-cry-for-justice-3-4
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/29537-justice-league-cry-for-justice-5-7 <- You will never see Linkara this angry ever again.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I was playing doubles against a GW. He's trying to plank me on Norfair. I Fortess and spike him straight down at under 20%.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I laughed SO hard.

Going to Phase this weekend. A bunch of big name TX, OK, and KS players will be there. Hopefully I'll get some vids.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I've been playing Demons Souls' on the PS3, I'm loving it so far. I've defeated 3 bosses (Phalanx, which is a lot like Legion from Castlevania games, Armor Spider and False Idol) with my mage character with high luck. It's amazing how cautious I play when the game is creeping me out lol.

Tenodera

Smash Cadet
You know what's even better? Firebreath while they're off stage. Then, they're at such a high percent you could kill them with the second hit of Jab.
What's really fun is Firebreath on fast fallers with bad recovery like Captain Falcon and Fox. Push them down and harass 'em with little bursts of fire until they get disoriented or surprised and fall too far down to recover!

Top Bottom