• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I envy people who currently have the ability to travel across coasts and play Smash.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
jelly beans are ****ing disgusting.

you heard it here first; jelly beans make me breathe vomit fire.

B!squick

Smash Master
For those curious as to how I got a barf flavored jelly bean.

It was this.

Picking a jelly bean out of this is like playing Russian roulette. Only, as me and my friends have discovered, the ratio of good flavors to bad flavors is a little skewed, so it's like playing Russian roulette with one empty chamber.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Alright. It's time for a serious look at the new Star Wars trilogy with one of the best series of videos I've seen on the subject.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/dw/dwr/21146-phantom-menace-01

Here's where you can find the rest. Also check out some of his other vids such as Twilight and Babes in Toyland.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/dw/dwr
Wow, that guy is SO right.
*Watches them all*
Thanks for linking lol

I think I'll indeed check out some of his other things.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo if Popo and Nana are blizzard camping towards you, you can run under popo(when he's in the air) as Nana's blizzard ends, PSC Jab popo's blizzard, and it will trade, the good thing about that is that your first hit of jab does way more stun then a blizzard particle thus you can jab again or even possibly smash attack. Nana doesn't seem to be under player control during his stun so she can't grab you out of it.

Flayl

Smash Hero
You don't have to post every TGWTG or BT link you're going to see, lol.

Also it makes the game look really boring. I don't know if that's awesome, but I guess that's the harsh truth.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
oh, waup is my shortened version of "what's up", but that works too. lol

and because flame breath is teh auzuhms.

B!squick

Smash Master
Alright, I'm most of the way through the Red Letter Media review of the new trilogy and it's really good. The ******-o voice of the guy was annoying at first, but it really grew on me. Especially near the end when it became clear that... he gets it.

And while The Distressed Watcher and whoever this dude is go over some similar points, there's no reason not to watch both.

You know, the more I watch these videos about how bad the new movies are compared to the old movies, the more I want to watch the old movies.

Personally, I can understand there being inconsistencies between the two in regards to the plot. That's just bound to happen when you make a prequel to something as complex narratively as the original trilogy. But the way the story was told was so... bad.

Anyway, got my shiny Raikou today. :D

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/..._campaign=pokemonblacksilver&cid=bnr_10000478

Top Bottom