• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Today's sales shopping day for me, haha.

I'm going to a tournament in Mississippi January 8th. Should be fun.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
That was a post added by a member of no real importance...I don't think, and the user himself said he put Brawl in mistakingly and meant to put Melee in.

That being said I still voted for Brawl but whatever.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That was a post added by a member of no real importance...I don't think, and the user himself said he put Brawl in mistakingly and meant to put Melee in.

That being said I still voted for Brawl but whatever.
Correct.

That said, it doesn't hurt to vote. At worst, it shows anyone who reads the thread our community can pull together in a pinch.

B!squick

Smash Master
Halo 2 was the greatest. All those button glitches made it this epic hybrid of fighting game and shooter that nothing has been able to even come close to replicating. I loved that game so much...

Melee would be nice to see, more so than Brawl. Melee games are usually more fun to watch.

Oh yeah, belated happy holidays. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, any of you fellas listen to Rhapsody of Fire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjK_EmdJvc

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah, Melee/either Smash would be sick to see in MLG again. It'd be nice to know MLG still has an eye out for Smash in general...lol

speaking of Melee, who did you guys main in that game? I used Ganondorf..lol

When it was non competitivly, Mario, Pikachu and Kirby. Competitivly.... Samus and Mewtwo =_=....

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh right, non competitive...when I was a kid I used Luigi, Falco and Mewtwo...that took me nowhere. lmao

I started using Ganondorf because he felt the simplest for me to use. He still hit hard like Bowser, but didn't really need too much EXTREME technical skill like Falco would have needed.

/i was too lazy to put effort into Falco and don't play Melee that often anyway

simple ganon for 2011

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm pretty scared of wasps since I was stung pretty bad when I was young. Bees don't frighten me nearly as much but I'll avoid them when possible.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Bees frighten me because I was stung by them, and I'm just not ****ing with anything that has a stinger.

I said I would do more on the MK writeup, didn't happen. Go procrastination. :p

I'll do it when I get up.

B!squick

Smash Master
I've been stung by fire ants and that's it. Curious youth + foot wide ant hill + not watching your feet = lots of owies. :(

So Limit, did you shriek in fight when Bee Movie came out?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah, Melee/either Smash would be sick to see in MLG again. It'd be nice to know MLG still has an eye out for Smash in general...lol

speaking of Melee, who did you guys main in that game? I used Ganondorf..lol
Main when I was garbage at the game and only played with friends, Ganondorf, once I learned of the community, Fox/Falco.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Fire ants? .___________.

I didn't even bother to watch the commercial. Movie bees are fine, idc about them because they're not real, but if a see a bee, bumblebee, wasp/any type of animal that STINGS that's within my eyesight and is real, I'm Usain Bolting the **** out of there. lmao.

And I can't lie, if I had the time to feel like learning the techs needed for Fox, I'd definitely do it and main him or Falco. My main problem was the whole Melee community passed me by due to age (I was like between 6 and 13 before brawl came out) and now I just don't feel like going too far into it. Majority of the venues I go to have a few Melee players and one Melee setup, so I enjoy playing occasionally, lol.

B!squick

Smash Master
Haven't touched Brawl competitively in over a year, looking for some casuals, add me if you want.
The only time I've played in the past year was with my friends and plenty of booze... er.

See what I did there? :3

Oh, and whoever posted the Dragon Ball emblem from Black Ops, good stuff man. (b'.')b

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Today is a day and it is after christmas, we never stated the day directly afterwards. :troll:
By that logic, tomorrow is the day after yesterday. That's just wrong.

Leave it to CloverLeaf. XD
Aaaaand blame the resulting mess on Zigsta!

(loving the new title, too)

Top Bottom