• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Now that I remember, I still haven't played Okami yet either, although I think its soundtrack is awesome.
Good idea too, xD

Oh Okami is just beautiful. It's quite literally one of the only games I consider to be... Perfect... Almost...

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
We don't have discussions about who's the best Bowser because we all know it's me.

/sarcasm.

We really don't care who the best is, we just do work. That discussion gets no where and it's a waste of time lol.

And I'm only doing this MU stuff because I really have nothing to do with myself. That **** is time consuming -_- It's easier to write about this than writing an actual essay though, that's one of the upsides I guess.

Yo I actually forgot about Epic Mickey too. I'm definitely buying that. And Okami. And that 25th anniversary thing. -.-

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah thats such a great thing. We don'th ave to care, because there are so much more important things to do. And nobody hre is claiming to be like the best anyway (without sarcasm lol), and we all know who are the top Bowsers, so its allright.

I'm im in the second grade of high school and have to write essays for English all the time. I get half my education in English, its a special program. We should talk English in class but we really don't, its why most of the peoples English doesn't increase so fast. I make in for it with forums and English chats though, wich gets my English up a huge amount, so my essays mostly look allright. Explororing of deeper meanings in things is still hard for me though.
Me watching Yu-gi-oh GX in English is probably one of the best things I ever did. I wanted to watch it but it wasn't on Dutch televesion so I had to switch too the internet and found this site for it. But it was all English. I was like 8, I didn't get any of the English AT ALL. But I watched and just looked at the cards and pictures I geuss. But yeah on that point where you watched like 80 episodes ofcourse you'll understand it a bit. Thats basicly waht got me into knowing English better then most children and whats gotten me into this education. That and gaming.. I so wanted to know what the people in Pokemon Leafgrean were saying to me, xD So a translating machine on internet did the job, and eventually I didn't need it anymore xD

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh. I only speak English, Spanish and a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery small bit of French, lmao.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I suck at any other language though.. For dutch the grammar **** is so ****ing boring that I just stand like a 6 most of the time. And for French and German I'll be LUCKY to have a 6.
I like German though it sounds cool :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll post my review of Epic Mickey after I return home from DWA. Definitely not a game for everyone, but if you're a Disney fan, this is a must play.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, if you're not a Disney fan, you won't be able to get as much out of the game. You also need to be fine with little direction in games, ie "sandbox" games. This isn't a game chock-full of cutscenes that always tells you what to do.

B!squick

Smash Master
We all know who the best Bowser is in localized areas, no discussion required. Ixis in England, Flayl in Portugal, Zig in the South, Limit in the North, MrEh on his lonely island, Phiddle in Zimbabwe. Where's KK at?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Canada....

speaking of which, we need a Cali/WC Bowser besides MrEh, because he's like trapped on Hawaii. -.-

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah but after summer, what then? :l

we need a permanent stay. We need to attract more people.

And there are a total of 3 Bowsers in New York lol. I just found another one today, he's going to Tony T's Redemption in February.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wait until I move neck January 2012?:p

There's 3 Bowsers in Texas as well, but the other two never go to tournaments, sadly.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
well one of us 3 has yet to enter singles. I won't mention his name BUT HE KNOWS WHO HE IS.

aka when he reads this he should feel bad

and the other one entered an NJ tournament and got 9th or something, but it was low turnout.

in 2012 I'll be active as **** in this game, especially at the end/December-ish.

implying that we won't all die by the end of the year, I'll be repping Bowser pretty hard, if I still main him lol

BowCario's lookin mad cute atm, but I feel as though as much effort as I'll probably put into learning/using Lucario, when it comes to actual singles, that'll all be moot and I'll just end up using Bowser. :l

But doubles...:upsidedown:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If? IF?!

Limit my man, if you drop Bowser, angels will rain torrential downpours of tears from the heavens.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I think that's the same thing I said to Vex...or something along those lines.

I probably won't drop Bowser, don't worry. lol

B!squick

Smash Master
Dang. KK has Ally to contend with locally when he isn't following around M2K to give us yet another riveting MK vs Snake grand finals. How do you mange King of Kongs?

Also, is anyone else who plays Black Ops SUPREMELY sick of Second Chance? I can't count the number of kills I've had stolen or lives I've lost because of this perk. I actually prefer Martyrdom to this nonsense and the more games I join with more than half the players on the other team using this perk the more I miss MW2 of all things.

For those of you who don't play, let me put it into perspective. You come around a blind corner-

OH ****! THERE'S A GUY! SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM!

Phew that was-

Ohhhh... What a shame... That enormous ***** you were shooting pulled out a pistol after you killed it and killed you... Oh darn. One of his teammates just revived him. Too bad

One time, I gunned someone down from behind. While they were going into Second Chance mode (you're invincible during this process), he spins around and kills me while I'm reloading.

D:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I just bought Epic Mickey today and holy **** I cannot remember the last time I was actually forced to use a nunchuck.

And the instruction manual makes the game seem complicated as ****.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah most of the newest game can use GC controller / Classic Controller. Nintendo is realising the problems not having like a actual controller but a remote with add-on is having so use of Nunchuck is actually rare now.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The controls are actually really simple. The game does a nice job of walking you through all the controls.

Jonas

Smash Champion
The game is great overall, but I really hate the fighting D:
Splattering paint all over the enemies is just tedious, and the camera doesn't work.

Also the whole nunchuck thing is so true. I usually say I only have a Wii remote so I can turn on my Wii and boot up the games lol.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I think THAT was the last game I used the wii-chuck combo for though. And how long ago was that game made?

I'm talking about SMG1, I didn't bother to get 2 because I thought it was practically the same thing + Yoshi

galaxy 2 is a little better
Fixed.

It is generally a better game, with better level designs in parts and bringing back some of the more retro and Sunshine characters was just a plain awesome idea. However the soundtrack in Galaxy 1 was superior imo.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
So Galaxy 2 isn't just a Galaxy+

it's actually different and I should attempt to buy it when I feel like it?

So Galaxy 2 isn't just a Galaxy+

it's actually different and I should attempt to buy it when I feel like it?
If you can find it for under £25 (don't convert it to dollars because you guys hands down pay way less for games then we do), then go for it. I personally refuse to pay over £20 for it, but that's because there are games that I enjoy MUCH more then the Galaxy games.... Like the Tales series.

It depresses me about the whole PS2 thing with ToS. I played through ToS on the GC and my heart was filled with joy. Then I go online, look around at some stuff and see the PS2 exclusive things...... My joy quickly vanished as to how cheated I had been.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Just made about $200 working from 10pm-5am taking apart the set from the U2 gig, everything aches but damn $30 an hour is too legit, oh yeah and it was pouring rain for about half the night so it went from sweating your *** off to freezing to death. Going to take a nice hot, relaxing shower now.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
the capture card is baaaaaaack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8pOj4NJRxs

dat widescreen test.

pretty good for not having that dolphin emulator **** that keitaro/all the europeans/spanish seem to have. :l and i don't have anything worthwhile to upload...i don't think. it's always nice to have though. the tv over here has so much ****ing lag, i can't play epic mickey on this -_- i have to wait until i go home, but im extremely hyped to play it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9inlhc7G9y0&&fmt=18#t=3m8s

MrEh

Smash Hero
Even though you recorded in widescreen, the aspect ratio isn't right.

Proper 16:9 should fill the entire youtube player.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I ment that of all of the people who have it, it are mostly Europeans.
Its great and doesn't cost. Except when you actually want to buy fraps but thats not worth the money for such a lagging program.

Top Bottom