• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you hit a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wool

Smash Ace
if the girl is actually trying to kill me by punching me and kicking me for some weird reason then yes, i would beat her up.

but when would that happen....

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
My take on this

Man who hits woman: ****ing coward
Woman who hits man: ****ing stupid

lol

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
I once fought a girl...

She was kicking, punching, slapping, scratching, hair-pulling, and groin-kicking me, yet I couldn't quite take the fight serious. I ended up practicing wrestling moves on her. She finally gave up as I was sitting on her.

We started dating a week later. = P
lol

I've been in one "fight" (If it can be called that) with a girl, and it was because my girlfriend wanted to play-fight with me. It can't really be called a fight, because all that happened was she girly-punched my arms twice and kicked my ankle once, and she ended up more hurt than me.

But on topic, I would never hit a girl except for 2 exceptions: if they wanted to cause physical harm (I'd restrain them), or if they wanted to kill me (I'd knock them unconscious or remove any weapon and restrain)

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i find it hypocritical that some women think its okay to hurt men and it's totally obscene the other way around.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
if the girl is actually trying to kill me by punching me and kicking me for some weird reason then yes, i would beat her up.

but when would that happen....
Dude, wtf? Beating her up? Come ON. If she tries to beat you, you block her hits. Or up to an extent, just gain control over her. Get her arms and her legs.

Unless she's training, I'm pretty positive that if YOU fought her. Her percentage of survival would be much lower than yours. You got what I mean? Don't kick her ***, just get control of the situation.

LMAOOO @ that vid
LOL, I REMEMBER THAT ONE!

"HOW CAN YOU SLAP! HOW CAN YOU SLAP ME?!"

M.K

Level 55
If she provokes it, I'll smack a *****. I honestly don't care what gender you are. If you are here to cause trouble, be prepared for all the consequences V_V.

"Provokes it", means hit me first.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
how am i being sexist? The point is hitting anyone is ********, no matter who you are. :ohwell:
... could you seriously not detect the sarcasm there? Because I'm sure there are infants out there that would pick up on that.

At any rate, yes. I'd hit anything, animals included.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Didn't read a few of the middle pages, but ****, where are the other girls?
I'm a girl, and I don't bring gender into this issue. I believe-
If they hit you first, all bets are off, whup 'em. With the other way around, in any case you shouldn't be starting fights without a reason good enough to hit outside of chivalry.
If anything, don't hit anyone who's weaker than you unless they seriously start it. I had a five year-old hitting me once over something childish, and I didn't hit back since I'm way older... but I quickly reconsidered the situation when the kid picked up a toy piano. Didn't help that when I restrained the kid, some other punk who thought it was hilarious pulled me off him.
After that, I came to the conclusion that if they start it, and you're in danger...

REL38

Smash Lord
The first half of this thread was just silly all around.

Attacking a chick after one measly slap?

Oh wow. *tsk tsk*

But the last half has just been lolworthy.

Anyways, restraining a chick would only be necessary if she was some psycho lady bent on bloodthirst, but that doesn't really happen.

Most chicks can easily be avoided if they decide to go all aggro that no restriant is ever needed.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I just wanted to share with you guys that saying you're 'trained in Martial Arts' makes you sound like a douchebag.

Also, men just don't hit women, a gentle push is more than enough.

REL38

Smash Lord
I just wanted to share with you guys that saying you're 'trained in Martial Arts' makes you sound like a douchebag.

Also, men just don't hit women, a gentle push is more than enough.
Some of the guys who do actually said they know martial arts probably do. There's nothing wrong with saying that.
It shows that you're capable of getting a psycho chick in a retrained hold instead of something you seen on TV.

Ex.
I actually took Tae Kwon Do for 4 years. I know a thing or two about how to physically harm someone, but I also know how to retrain someone.

A typcial dude probably only knows how to do a head lock or full nelson. That's it.

And a simple push doesn't do zilch against a girl that's actively attacking you.
Girl's aren't as unbalanced as you make them seem to be :/

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Yes, I would hit a woman. I did it before, and I would do it again.

However, I'm in a similar position as Teran regarding the use of physical violence. It's the absolutely last resort for me to go to. And since I'm extremely reactional, I would only use violence if they started it.

I also think that the "males are stronger than females" argument is bull****, at least if it is said like that so generally. Yea, if they are of similar build, the man probably has a bit more strength than the woman. However, you can't tell me that the butchy girl is weaker than the skinny boy.

Furthermore, domestic violence is almost equally split between men and women, and actually, women tend more to domestic violence than men, which has been proven through a lot of studies since the 80s. Those usually are hid below the carpet because they don't fit the image of the strong and evil man abusing his poor and helpless wife.
The same goes not only for violence, but also sexual abuse (even to the extent of ****, though **** is a more "male" crime). In the western society, men aren't abused (through violence or sexually, both), and if a man is being abused by a woman, then he's "just being a wimp" or something.
That whole blown-up "Men should have absolutely no rights against women"-bubble is getting annoying.
Sums it up, and I'm sure someone else said it in this thread already but this was where the page jumped me.

By the way, newsflash to the people using the argument, "Well they tend to be weaker than us" and the variants:

That is a cute way of saying that women are physically inferior to men and thus should be treated differently. It's not about how much physical pain is caused; it's about whether or not a woman provokes a man enough and, in his mind, justifies herself to physical retaliation. Measuring the issue clouds the main idea behind it all.

"Just restrain her" is also one of those thing brought up commonly. It's bull****. Shove your "I took martial arts for several years" crock of horse**** into your nearest orifice because guess what, you're still human and unless she gives you the space to act and think, it's not going to do much for you. I don't think you people have actually been in a situation where a woman was pissed off enough with you to want to cause you harm. Guess what - holding them for a minute isn't going to stop them from tearing you the hell up right afterwards. To even restrain someone, you have to be in a good position and/or have the power to overcome them.

Unless she announces that she's about to jump on you and unless you're ten times stronger and faster than her, expect to lose control and be able unable to subdue anyone like that. And again, you can sit there and pin her down all you want but unless someone else is there to help you, she's not going to enter that vital cooldown time to not want to rip your head off because you're right on top of her. Think about the last time you were pissed enough to hti someone. Now imagine that someone who pissed you off held you there. Do you think that you'd be cooled off by being "restrained" somewhere? No! Unless someone pulls her away from you while you have her restrained, in order to create that necessary space and time for her to cool off, expect to get nowhere right after all is said and done.

It's so easy to sit back and say, "Oh just restrain her" when you're calm and just imagining what you'd do. It's so easy to imagine what you'd do if someone broke into your house. It's so easy to go through your plan as to what you'll say when that person you're going to see soon starts questioning you. It's so easy to plan out how to respond to every situation you come across while driving.

However, when a break-in is tossed upon you, you're taken out of that trance because things don't work out in a simple 1 -> 2 puzzle. When that person has counter points to whatever you were gonna say and is quicker to get onto you than you think because you just planned and planned, you don't have everything come out as smoothly as you'd hope. When those people swing out of nowhere in tha bright red car and you have to think about what to do to not get into an accident, your instincts work before that plan you conjured earlier. It's the same exact thing here. "Restraint" when you're likely not 100% calm (and don't say you're calm when you obviously have someone pissed off enough to hit you - this isn't an anime world), when you're not in any position to force a restraint and when you can't force this person to cooldown by holding them against the ground or the wall is terribly unlikely.

But really, I can't blame those of you who have never been in this situation because you simply do not know.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I remember back in the day a girl was pulling my hair and kicking me, so I shoved her and I got a time out while the girl got a talking to from the teacher saying "He probably likes you, that's what guys do when they like a girl.".

That's what guys do when their hair is pulled and they're being kicked.

M.K

Level 55
Would you hit a female Mr. Mime?

oh wait.
Hehe.

Fun fact:

The very fact that Mr. Mime can be female is attested to the fact that Mr. Mime's Japanese name, Barrierd , isn't gender specific.
The English (Mr. Mime) and French (M. Mime, pronounced Monsieur Mime) ARE gender specific.

Explain please.
When you say things to attest to your own strength or brawn, then claim that you cannot perform the act in which you flaunted your proficiency in, it makes you sound like a person who talks big, but doesn't actually walk the walk. (a.k.a, douchebag).

"Yeah, I was bigger, stronger, and better looking than her, and I also am much smarter, but she gets better grades."

18.15.2.15x12.9.14.11

Smash Cadet
I remember back in the day a girl was pulling my hair and kicking me, so I shoved her and I got a time out while the girl got a talking to from the teacher saying "He probably likes you, that's what guys do when they like a girl.".

That's what guys do when their hair is pulled and they're being kicked.
as long as we're sharing stories... i remember back in the day when i took tae kwon do (i think i was ~7-10 at the time, it's kinda fuzzy), we were sparring and this sumo girl lifted me up and smashed me into the floor spinning and headfirst.

that was the lolz

... could you seriously not detect the sarcasm there? Because I'm sure there are infants out there that would pick up on that.
everyone always thinks i'm always sarcastic, but i rarely am :/

At any rate, yes. I'd hit anything, animals included.
would you hit a full-grown grizzly bear? :)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
When you say things to attest to your own strength or brawn, then claim that you cannot perform the act in which you flaunted your proficiency in, it makes you sound like a person who talks big, but doesn't actually walk the walk. (a.k.a, douchebag).

"Yeah, I was bigger, stronger, and better looking than her, and I also am much smarter, but she gets better grades."
He said that the problem was saying you're certified in Martial Arts makes you sound like that, not saying he could do something that he couldn't.

Not to mention, where exactly was he "not actually walking the walk"? The fact that he didn't beat her up despite claiming he could was because the whole conversation was theoretical, and he only told her that because she claimed she could beat him up in a fight.

I'm pretty sure Riciardos's only problem was him stating that he's trained in Martial Arts.

REL38

Smash Lord
@Raphael

True for the most part, but how one would act really boils down to how they percieve the situation, reaction, past exp., morals and location.

A guy who took 9 years of Judo may have never actually used any of it as he's never had to. But one day at a bar he unintentionally gets himself into a scuffle and gets the living daylights beat out of him.

And then there's another guy who's gotten in a few fights as a teen. A guy tries to mug him on the streets and he somehow manages to beat the mugger up.

It all depends on what you do with the experience you have.

This is where the whole "a chick's attacking me, wha-?" comes into play.
A guy expects another dude to attack him, but not so much a girl.

This is where any amount of experience gets tossed out the window as the opponent is a girl.
98% of legit fights a guy has in his life are with another guy.

Their approach on the situation will be radically different, but still depend on other factors.
Some may go on the pure defensive while another may, indeed, try to restrain the girl.

What works in the end?
Avoiding the situation entirely.

Engaging in the attacking girl in any way (verbally, defensive blocks, restriants, attacking) will make you seem like the bad guy 80% of the time.

-Ran

Smash Master
When I say trained in martial arts, I'm referring to when I trained almost daily with my Uncle [National contender in his art during his prime five years ago] for the better part of four years. During the time, I was one of the best in my age group, regardless of belt in the entire state which was 16-18 year olds. I wasn't taking martial arts from the local commercialized 'Tae Kwon Do Plus' that's part of the International Tae Kwon Do Federation of Fail.

Martial arts taught me never to underestimate anyone. You never know who is skilled in fighting until someone is already on the floor. I've witnessed a 6'3" man get kicked in the face by a 5'3" girl, and then watched the man fall through a wall. [sheet rock.] In a real life situation you do not have the luxury of checking someone's power level on your Scouter to decide if you should utilize full force. =p

REL38

Smash Lord
@Ran Iji

"Tae Kwon Do Plus"

I just couldn't keep from laughing at that one.

Any martial art can potentially teach the student something, but it all depends on the student.
But those commercial martial arts aren't that good.

A parent may see a commercial martial art as a good place to take their kids, wherelse another may see it fit to take them to a legit dojo.

It all depends on how the student utilizes the learned techniques. You can go to a legit dojo and still suck at it as you didn't take it seriously.

I'm glad to say I went to a legit dojo where the instructor was as tough as nails, knew his stuff and didn't afraid of anything. I learned plenty of that guy. Unfortunately, his successor started turning it into a commercial "dojo" and ended up losing the business after a few years.

In regards to taking on a chick, it still kinda depends on the individual. Be as skilled as one may be, that particular person may have never seen it as "okay" to fight that girl he was fighting in class.
Underestimating the opponent is how most people end up busted on the ground, females are no exception.

It still boils down to, "A girl's attacking me, wha-?" which is an odd situation, to say the least.

-Ran

Smash Master
There's actually a franchise of Tae Kwon Do places in Louisiana that goes by the name of TaeKwonDo Plus. Furthermore, they have signs that say Karate. @.@

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I agree that it's best to avoid the situation but the thread is talking about what you do when you're in that situation. Other than that I don't have much to add.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
A guy cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, win in a fight against a girl.

Win the fight: "Dude, wtf?! You just beat up a girl!"

Lose the fight:"Dude lol, you got beat up by a girl."

If you win, you're an a-hole. If you lose, you're a b****. It's best to avoid it all together. Unless it's a life and death matter, I'd never hit a woman with brute physical force. Meaning I would if I was joking with them, but only joking.
That is scrub-talk.

Obviously if there is a body laying around and you're walking away from it, I don't think anybody would want to mess with you, especially if they're smart/informed enough to know it was an act of self-defense.

This is assuming a life or death situation, of course if you lose a simple fight where nothing but pride is on the line, why so serious?

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Kinzer, in the perfect world you could ask someone "why so serious" about "pride."

In our world, if a male puts his hands on a female at any point, expect the white knights to jump to her aid (may or may not be needed, doesn't matter) and for the man to receive a punishment of some kind, be that a legal punishment or simple isolation. Pride is so incredibly marginal compared to the way it will affect how people around you will perceive you no matter the outcome of your situation.

Yes, it is a serious matter. The stigma can and will follow you as long as someone remembers.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i would hit my girl

in the butt cheecks lol

i always tell me girlfriend that im gonna hit her

and then she goes =O how could you say that

and im like, hello, in your butt, how many times we gotta go over this

i would never ever in my life try to actually hit any girl, especially my girlfriend

its just, stupid, as a man, you can easily stop a fight between you and a girl by just holding her down

theres no need ever to hit a girl

its just pathetic

dont do it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Honestly I wouldn't care if someone tried hitting me after hitting her.

If she attacked me I defended myself, simple as that. If other people tried attacking me after that I'd tell them to screw off, gender isn't a free ticket of safety.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
its just, stupid, as a man, you can easily stop a fight between you and a girl by just holding her down

theres no need ever to hit a girl

its just pathetic

dont do it
And that train of thought the reason why only a fraction of domestic violence or violence from women towards men is brought to the police.

In our society, a man WILL NEVER be assaulted by a female. NEVER EVER. If he does get abused by a woman, he's a wimpy and pathetic homo. And to not ruin their reputation and carry that stigma of being a guy who hit a woman OR a wimp who gets abused by a woman, men who are being abused simply take it.

I really would be interested dark figure of unreported cases of physical violence done to men by women, it must be tremendously high.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sums it up, and I'm sure someone else said it in this thread already but this was where the page jumped me.

By the way, newsflash to the people using the argument, "Well they tend to be weaker than us" and the variants:

That is a cute way of saying that women are physically inferior to men and thus should be treated differently. It's not about how much physical pain is caused; it's about whether or not a woman provokes a man enough and, in his mind, justifies herself to physical retaliation. Measuring the issue clouds the main idea behind it all.

"Just restrain her" is also one of those thing brought up commonly. It's bull****. Shove your "I took martial arts for several years" crock of horse**** into your nearest orifice because guess what, you're still human and unless she gives you the space to act and think, it's not going to do much for you. I don't think you people have actually been in a situation where a woman was pissed off enough with you to want to cause you harm. Guess what - holding them for a minute isn't going to stop them from tearing you the hell up right afterwards. To even restrain someone, you have to be in a good position and/or have the power to overcome them.

Unless she announces that she's about to jump on you and unless you're ten times stronger and faster than her, expect to lose control and be able unable to subdue anyone like that. And again, you can sit there and pin her down all you want but unless someone else is there to help you, she's not going to enter that vital cooldown time to not want to rip your head off because you're right on top of her. Think about the last time you were pissed enough to hti someone. Now imagine that someone who pissed you off held you there. Do you think that you'd be cooled off by being "restrained" somewhere? No! Unless someone pulls her away from you while you have her restrained, in order to create that necessary space and time for her to cool off, expect to get nowhere right after all is said and done.

It's so easy to sit back and say, "Oh just restrain her" when you're calm and just imagining what you'd do. It's so easy to imagine what you'd do if someone broke into your house. It's so easy to go through your plan as to what you'll say when that person you're going to see soon starts questioning you. It's so easy to plan out how to respond to every situation you come across while driving.

However, when a break-in is tossed upon you, you're taken out of that trance because things don't work out in a simple 1 -> 2 puzzle. When that person has counter points to whatever you were gonna say and is quicker to get onto you than you think because you just planned and planned, you don't have everything come out as smoothly as you'd hope. When those people swing out of nowhere in tha bright red car and you have to think about what to do to not get into an accident, your instincts work before that plan you conjured earlier. It's the same exact thing here. "Restraint" when you're likely not 100% calm (and don't say you're calm when you obviously have someone pissed off enough to hit you - this isn't an anime world), when you're not in any position to force a restraint and when you can't force this person to cooldown by holding them against the ground or the wall is terribly unlikely.

But really, I can't blame those of you who have never been in this situation because you simply do not know.
Oh God make it stop...

Okay, let's substitute the word "woman" with two different words: "child"; "elderly person". Is it okay for you to LOSE CONTROL if any of these people were to hit you?

What do all of these groups have in common? They are all weaker than the average male. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the average woman, child, or elderly person is weaker than the average male. That gives you power over them, and with that power comes a level of responsibility (thanks Spiderman!). Yes, you do have to exercise control and restraint, because as a man, you can do serious damage to anyone who is weaker than you. And that's everyone who is not an average man.

Seriously though, I'm truly surprised and disturbed at how many people think it's okay to strike a woman, regardless of the circumstances. And let me be clear: when anyone posts that they would hit a woman, I read that as, "I will close my fist and punch a woman." If that's not what you meant, then I apologize for lumping you in with the rest of the dirtbags in this thread that think striking a woman is okay.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay, let's substitute the word "woman" with two different words: "child"; "elderly person". Is it okay for you to LOSE CONTROL if any of these people were to hit you?

What do all of these groups have in common? They are all weaker than the average male. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the average woman, child, or elderly person is weaker than the average male. That gives you power over them, and with that power comes a level of responsibility (thanks Spiderman!). Yes, you do have to exercise control and restraint, because as a man, you can do serious damage to anyone who is weaker than you. And that's everyone who is not an average man.
So, a woman, child or elderly person cannot deal serious damage to anyone? Especially not those weaker than them (which definitely can be the case), right?

If I get assaulted and hurt, I will defend myself. Of course, I will never be the first one to use violence, but jeez, if a child ****ing bites me so I bleed I WILL defend myself. If a woman kicks me in the nuts, I WILL defend myself. If an elderly person slams their cane into my face, I WILL defend myself. I have the RIGHT to defend myself.
Your stance is "A man has to be a punching bag because he ALWAYS is stronger than a female/child/old person.". I oppose this stance, because I'm a human, not a **** punching bag.

Seriously though, I'm truly surprised and disturbed at how many people think it's okay to strike a woman, regardless of the circumstances.
Oh right, if a woman tosses an ashtray after me, I'm not allowed to oppose that in any kind. That's just sick and disturbing if I defend myself against that.

And let me be clear: when anyone posts that they would hit a woman, I read that as, "I will close my fist and punch a woman." If that's not what you meant, then I apologize for lumping you in with the rest of the dirtbags in this thread that think striking a woman is okay.
Yes, I do think striking a woman is okay, if this woman is causing a serious threat to my life or physical wellbeing. If it's just a *****slap, I won't strike with a punch or so, of course, but if I get choked, hit with a weapon, kicked in sensitive areas, etc., I do think it's more than justified to strike back in order to escape the assault.

People REALLY should stop underestimating the physical strength of women. Try armwrestling with a nurse, she will most definitely beat you unless you're like a bodybuilder or something.

-Ran

Smash Master
I would properly execute anything from a round house kick to a right hook at a woman if they attempted to harm me. Being a woman doesn't give someone a '*****' card that they can play. If some woman that I do not know attempts to harm me, just the same as some scrawny male, I'd prevent them from doing so with the intent to stop them.

I am not talking about a situation that can be avoided. Everyone should attempt to use words first. I'm talking about honest to god, a woman is swinging at you with intent to harm you. This isn't a tantrum. This isn't someone you've known for years.

But let's be honest here, if you're fighting a woman here are things that can happen if you attempt to 'subdue her.'

1) Damage to your groin. It doesn't take much to cause very lasting effects.
2) Gouging at your eyes.
3) Biting of your neck, ear, or other sensitive skin areas.
4) A lot of women have pepper spray of some form.
5) Elbows to your face if you're attempting to 'hug her' into submission.
6) Damage to your wind pipe/throat.
7) Potential use of outside object. Sharp objects, bottles, etc.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Remember, most people should do it as a last resort.

If a woman is punching me I won't tolerate and will fight back. If a six year old is doing it I just tell them to go to their room, if they don't I pick them up and put them in there to think about hitting others.

If an elderly person in good physical shape attacked me, well I'd force him off like anyone else. If you thinking like my grandma and grandpa who can't really fight with their fists, well then I'd force them off and walk away.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So, a woman, child or elderly person cannot deal serious damage to anyone? Especially not those weaker than them (which definitely can be the case), right?

If I get assaulted and hurt, I will defend myself. Of course, I will never be the first one to use violence, but jeez, if a child ****ing bites me so I bleed I WILL defend myself. If a woman kicks me in the nuts, I WILL defend myself. If an elderly person slams their cane into my face, I WILL defend myself. I have the RIGHT to defend myself.
Your stance is "A man has to be a punching bag because he ALWAYS is stronger than a female/child/old person.". I oppose this stance, because I'm a human, not a **** punching bag.

Oh right, if a woman tosses an ashtray after me, I'm not allowed to oppose that in any kind. That's just sick and disturbing if I defend myself against that.

Yes, I do think striking a woman is okay, if this woman is causing a serious threat to my life or physical wellbeing. If it's just a *****slap, I won't strike with a punch or so, of course, but if I get choked, hit with a weapon, kicked in sensitive areas, etc., I do think it's more than justified to strike back in order to escape the assault.

People REALLY should stop underestimating the physical strength of women. Try armwrestling with a nurse, she will most definitely beat you unless you're like a bodybuilder or something.
Nowhere in my post did I say that you don't have the right to defend yourself from attack. However, self-defense does not necessarily mean punching someone. Also, the point isn't the kind of damage the woman can do, it's the damage that you can do. The general sentiment here seems to be, "Well, she hit me first, so I was justified in my actions." Really? Another poster used the example of responding to a physical attack by hitting someone with your car. Is that a justified response? There is nothing short of a life-and-death struggle that justifies a man punching a woman.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Well after reading some of the replies, this is my stance. If a woman hits you, you have the right to defend yourself. Personally, I wouldn't punch a woman unless she was beastly or posed an immediate threat. Non-threats get slapped or subdued - this goes for boys and girls of any age. By non-threat I mean your adrenaline isn't even pumping. All threats get a fist to the face or submission.

>.> not to sound like a douche, it's not hard to submit a "normal" person if you know what you're doing. I take bjj (brazilian jiu jitsu) and friends wrestle with me all the time. The important thing about BJJ is that size and strength isn't as important as technique. My friend girl attended a class and the instructor made practice arm bar drills and setups with her. Later we did a rolling session (practically a skirmish) and she managed to tap me out. 1) I am physically stronger than her. 2) I am heavier than her 3) None of that matters when physics is on your side.

So yea, I'd hit a woman, man, teen, or animal if they posed a threat. Big burly man - fist to the face. Woman with pepper spray - kick to the head, angsty teen wielding a skateboard - choke him out, my stupid neighbor's dog that isn't on a leash - stomp on it/eat it. Other than that, if the above are weak and not a threat, I guess I'd just backhand them... unless they are a persistent annoyance - then I'd probably hit them in anger for not leaving me alone, rather than defense.

REL38

Smash Lord
@Ran Iji

Now let's be realistic here.

What kind of woman would attack a male?

Your typical high school girl wouldn't be much of a threat, if any.

A woman in her 20's and 30's is more threatening.

But even then, what will she do?

1. Groin - you're letting her that close, why?

2. Eyes - this means getting close, but why would you get that close?

3. Biting - this has her lunging at you, so why not give her a little extra momentum so she falls?

4. Pepper Spray - back away once she reaches into her purse.

5. Elbowing - if she's elbowing you, then you're doing it wrong.

6. Neck - close range, yet again.

7. Weapon - back away.

In an alley, then getting away always has top priority.
At a party, then you shouldn't have gotten her angry in the first place. You still try to get away.
In public, get away.

There is no need to even engage in the first place when many of these situations allow you to get away.
Attacking in a public place or amongst friends makes you the bad guy. If she has a weapon, everyone is gonna high-tail it outta there. If she's literally attacking you, then get out of there.

Even if it's just you two, then you still got the ability to run away. Unless you're backed into a corner (lol why?) then attack/disable is last on the list.

A roundhouse kick will be much more damaging to her than a punch from her to you.

So you beat her in public, what do you get?
the disapproval and shame of having beat up a girl.

So you beat her in a secluded area, what do you get?
nothing other than your well-being.

Using the defense of, "she was trying to kill me" usually doesn't fly unless she had a knife or gun.
Anything less than that and then you suddenly, "suck".

All in all, the probability of a chick attacking you is extremely low unless you provoked it.
A random guy picking a fight with you is understandable, but a chick trying to pick a fight with you?

She's either wasted or psycho because if a woman ever picks a fight, it'll be with another girl.
But again, why would she pick a fight with some random dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom