• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you hit a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
How do women get strong anyway? Do they have weight equipment in the kitchen?

/trolling.

Do what you got to do to defend yourself. It's easy to defend the crotch by just having your hip facing them. Block any low-kicks by bringing your shin up and although people were joking about it when they said it in the matchup analysis of man Vs. woman, you just have to play defensively and you'll be better off.

rhan

Smash Hero
Theres a special way to deal with anger I made up/found out called tongue biting. I use it to resist laughter or anger. Either way I wouldn't hit a girl for no apparent reason. Maybe if I know the female is strong and willing to take a hit yeah I'll do it. If it's a sister in a punching contest I'll go all out. Woman should be treated as equals.. not underestimated. Just make sure you don't hit hard enough to leave some bad bad bruises or anything. imo anyone would get mad at that.
That sounds quite emo.... But I can relate. I snap rubber bands that I wear to resist showing emotion.

Pain is a sort of relaxer. I suppose.

How do women get strong anyway? Do they have weight equipment in the kitchen?

/trolling.

Do what you got to do to defend yourself. It's easy to defend the crotch by just having your hip facing them. Block any low-kicks by bringing your shin up and although people were joking about it when they said it in the matchup analysis of man Vs. woman, you just have to play defensively and you'll be better off.
Obviously you haven't met any freakishly manly lesbos. That's the only time I'll be swingin'. But if she's fragile and small, then I'll just try to restraint her.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Don't women cry inequality?

If they hit you, hit them back. Simple as that.

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
Hurting yourself in order to not hurt the other person? plzzz
I don't care I'm sort of a pacifist like I don't like to hurt people but I have an issue with that... Even if a person hits me hard like to their max strength all I'll get is a faint bruise that blends basically with my skin.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
That whole "genetics that give guys better strength" is BS. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. The only way to get strength is to be physically fit.

If all you do is stay at home and play videogames and some random Hulk size chick comes up to you then you think you can take her? Just because you're a guy doesn't give you a upper hand.

In fact being a guy gives us a HUGE disadvantage against anyone. Them low blows are baby killers.
But that's like trying to hit w/ Ganon's utilt. If you're smart, it won't happen.

I used the genetics "BS" towards men and women who follow the same criteria. I'm in high school, a lot of guys and girls are only moderately fit. Maybe I'll earn a different perspective in four years but right now, I see no excuse to hit ANYONE other than self-defense.:026:

S

sk33z

Anyone who engages in physical violence with another person should reap what they sow. Actions=Consequences, and if a girl is

A. Dumb enough to think she can take a full grown man when she can't (sometimes we can, though!)
or
B. Silly enough to think that some frivolous, outdated code of honor will overpower a man's instinct to keep himself from physical harm

she should be checked.

I'm not saying beat a girl into the hospital or anything (Easy, K-Fed) but one or two quick measures ought to let her know that she's outmatched (unless she isn't and beats you up for it (; )

I personally don't know a man I think I could take in a serious fist fight. I weigh 44kg (some high 90s in pounds) and I haven't fought a day in my life- Whereas men and their testosterone fight amongst themselves dozens of times before even coming of age. It'd be like me facing M2K's metaknight with my Ganondorf. Just not happening.

.Marik

is a social misfit
That whole "genetics that give guys better strength" is BS. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. The only way to get strength is to be physically fit.

Naturally, the men are usually bigger. Yes, there are variables, and this can be modified, but you get the point. Reasons have already been provided by me.

Have you seen all the domestic violence cases against women? There are boxes and boxes of reports per year for a moderately large city.

If all you do is stay at home and play videogames and some random Hulk size chick comes up to you then you think you can take her? Just because you're a guy doesn't give you a upper hand.
Lol, true.

In fact being a guy gives us a HUGE disadvantage against anyone. Them low blows are baby killers.[/color]
Yeah, that's like a 20:80 matchup for us...

If we're kicked in the balls, that is.

We can still ChainGrab them all the way back to the kitchen, though.

Pretty situational.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Don't women cry inequality?

If they hit you, hit them back. Simple as that.
This. So much truth in this post.

Really, you can't call for equality only when it benefits you. That's like reverse sexism. Sort of. I'm not a violent person, but if anyone got me to the point of me hitting them, I wouldn't change it depending on gender. Though this is just theorycrafting since I have yet to play this MU.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Once when a girl took my stuff, I put my hand on her shoulder and because she was scared she let go of my stuff. I walked away and she pushed me in the back so I hit a wall with my face. I was like okay, it happens. I said something to her, she got mad and walked towards me. I thought holding her arms would stop her from hitting me etc. It didn't. She kicked me in the balls. I hit her in the face (flat hand, not that hard, I was mad). Everyone got pissed at me for doing this. Please girls, don't hit guys, we CAN hit you back.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
The thing about chivalry is that it probably doesn't apply as much to modern times. Fighting was more glorified in the past, and fights over honor or for glory were much more common. With a different outlook on fighting and the views of women back then, it's not surprising that this view existed. Besides, oftentimes a man that wasn't fighting was looked down upon as a "coward." The whole world culture shifted since then and fighting is depicted as horrible and meaningless. Now there's not as much of a scrub mentality to fighting.

Ideally, no one should be hitting anyone, be it male or female.

The whole idea that men are stronger than women is counterproductive. Whether or not it's true, an overconfident man is weakening himself and woman with little confidence is weakening herself. There are plenty women that are stronger and/or better at fighting than most men anyway. In other words, no johns.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This thread is getting stupid.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm actually surprised to hear that my views on this seem to be commonly shared.

I'm really peaceful. I don't like physical violence.

When it comes to hitting, I completely disregard gender.

If attacked, I will defend myself. I analyze my attacker and use the amount of force necessary regardless of gender, and more based on knowledge of their abilities and judgment based off physical observations. So, if a young boy tried to attack me, I wouldn't hit him, just because he's a boy. If a girl my age but weaker tried to attack me, this same concept applies. I don't judge how I should fight based on my opponent's gender, I judge based on their ability to combat me.
If a huge guy or woman tried to attack me, I'd then use the full extend of my martial training to disable them.
If a person with a weapon attacked me, regardless of the weapon, I would disarm them. They could cause danger to other people, if they're willing to attack me with a weapon. Then I would disable them, until the authorities could take over the situation.
Gender never comes into direct play. Now, if you wanted to say that it's more likely that I would not hit a women because women are unlikely to attack me and pose a threat, then yes. But when it really comes down to it, girl or guy doesn't matter. I would hit my mother if she came at me with a knife.

@ Teran. I disagree. I enjoyed reading it throughoutly. The mix of good serious responses are accented by just the right amount of troll. MOST of them made me LOL. The other trolls are just rookies.

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
D*** Straight, someone get on my nerves, man or woman, I'd knock them around the place. But only if them get me to a certain point though. I got a large sense of control towards people, anything else, I'll just rage on. I don't say thing that I should say, cause sometimes I fear the outcome. I'm one of those people who look ahead to even the most rediculous point. But back to the subject. Living around tough females, I gotta defend myself, especialy when violence from women is on a rise (maybe just where I'm from...) So yea, I would, only if provoked or kidding around.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
@ Teran. I disagree. I enjoyed reading it throughoutly. The mix of good serious responses are accented by just the right amount of troll. MOST of them made me LOL. The other trolls are just rookies.
Well it hasn't been closed yet, so don't worry.

I just can't stand crappy trolling and talk of LOLBUTCHLESBOS.

Rad Riardos

Smash Rookie
A guy cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, win in a fight against a girl.

Win the fight: "Dude, wtf?! You just beat up a girl!"

Lose the fight:"Dude lol, you got beat up by a girl."

If you win, you're an a-hole. If you lose, you're a b****. It's best to avoid it all together. Unless it's a life and death matter, I'd never hit a woman with brute physical force. Meaning I would if I was joking with them, but only joking.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW TROLLING THEN

Trolling trolling trolling
Well you know, some people here would say I know trolling so well that I shouldn't mod UB.

A guy cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, win in a fight against a girl.

Win the fight: "Dude, wtf?! You just beat up a girl!"

Lose the fight:"Dude lol, you got beat up by a girl."

If you win, you're an a-hole. If you lose, you're a b****. It's best to avoid it all together. Unless it's a life and death matter, I'd never hit a woman with brute physical force. Meaning I would if I was joking with them, but only joking.
Well you know, some would say the broken body you leave at the end is the victory in itself. Likewise for some, walking away is deemed the victory. Tbh, it's all a personal choice and I don't really judge anyone differently either way.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just I don't think you really know exactly what trolling is
What you mean posting to deliberately elicit a strong response from people for your own personal amusement?

Oh right yeah, sorry I guess I should brush up.

And well, I don't think you actually understand what I meant by what I said, which I guess is a good thing!

S

sk33z

I think Teran is indicating that he's a borderline troll and sometimes deems himself unfit for modship due his scampish nature, but I could be wrong.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Now then, where were we with this thread?

Ah yes, whacking chicks. Aye or Nay?

Soulless9922

Smash Rookie
I once fought a girl...

She was kicking, punching, slapping, scratching, hair-pulling, and groin-kicking me, yet I couldn't quite take the fight serious. I ended up practicing wrestling moves on her. She finally gave up as I was sitting on her.

We started dating a week later. = P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom