• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
ill do 5 broly 3 out of 5

ps1 is a neutral in texas huh? no lylat :(
Mmm, for this tournament, Lylat is neutral. Check the rules on front page. We have special rules just for this tournament. :)

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
k i'm banned on my account, but drew let me make this just for tournament use. with that said, mikehaze, mm my falco $5 2/3. i **** marths son

TX HYPE!

edit for sudai: you need to play a match for your goggles man, can't just win them and never play for them again. ;\ do it for the greater good

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm too scared to MM CO18 with IC's. He might camp me :(

Broly

Smash Lord
k i'm banned on my account, but drew let me make this just for tournament use. with that said, mikehaze, mm my falco $5 2/3. i **** marths son

TX HYPE!

edit for sudai: you need to play a match for your goggles man, can't just win them and never play for them again. ;\ do it for the greater good
try and **** my marth

5 2/3?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I just got shut down for hobo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEHF cant come either....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yo son mm me with ics too 5 or 10$
$5 sounds good. IC's vs D3?
sure, $5.

neutrals? 2/3
Sounds good.
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:
Hey Hylian, if I buy you Dr Pepper at WHOBO can I get my account name changed too?
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:
I can't change peoples names, so no.

I'm too scared to MM CO18 with IC's. He might camp me :(
Sarcasm? IC's are probably DDD's worst match-up lol. And I'm sure CO18 wants revenge against my IC's haha.

Fiction: April fools was yesterday.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I forgot about this thread, and CY is right.

WHO WANTS TO GOGGLE MATCH ME AT WHOBO?!?! FOR THE COVETED SANTI PLAYBOY GOGGLES!!
Me cuz we never did it at GW :(

Did you ever have that goggle match with lee?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I Accept The Goggle Match Sudai. I Will Try To Find A Pair Of Goggles Worthy Of Santi's Pink PU*** Crushers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom