• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'll do it with Santi, but not with anyone else that asked. Santi cause he's effing sexy. But I want someone else to challenge me. Can't spread the ****ing legacy if we trade it back and fourth between LA and TX, nubs! lol

Santi

Smash Lord
sudai must lose it to some OOS player..

then Beah or DMG must bring it back to tx
heheh

but the goggles must travel across the states :(
but that doesnt mean we cant share them at WHOBO and wear them for important matches.
If your playing a big player it is stated in the goggle rulebook that you can request to wear the playboys for that important set so you may receive amazing super asian powers and playing abilities.

I would like to make the request to sudai.. or whoever the owner may be at the time... that I wear my long lost playboys when I play m2k in winners bracket :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll be there bringing the ****.
hope to get in some good games with everyone.

WTF @ piece of diarhea dog **** PORT TOWN, japes, mansion...
this is a fighting game, not survive-the-stage mario party.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok now all we need is Mansion to be removed.

Unless you wanna promote MK dittos lol

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
yeah allan, if you don't like MK being gay and having huge advantages, you should take it off. it is just way too gay and it isn't fair in any way possible.

MANSION FTL

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
MK being allowed in and of itself promotes MK dittos, but theres too many mks to fix it at this point.

i'm taking ur word razor, cuz according to the 1st post PortTown is still listed. I really dont think debating about stages is the right thing for this thread, so all i can say is, although i'm always the most vocal about it, Louisiana (in general) is pretty anti-mansion and japes as well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yeah allan, if you don't like MK being gay and having huge advantages, you should take it off. it is just way too gay and it isn't fair in any way possible.

MANSION FTL
i will take masnion off. port town stays. its that or norfair.

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
meh port town is pretty gay, but no one really picks it besides allan and kown sometimes.

i'de much rather have PT than mansion lol since mansion pops up a lot. ;\

Sudai

Stuff here
Of course if someone has a big match they get to wear them for that.

The current owner's matches take priority however. Goggle wearing priority goes Santi > Current owner > Santi (**** yeah, that's twice) > Awesome People > Never M2K.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
double edit: nvmd..dont feel like arguing 'bout stages. i'm sure we'll all have a good time regardless =]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Take off Mansion and Norfair. We can easily deal with Port Town compared to Norfair or Mansion. That is my vote.

Sudai

Stuff here
Haze, I'm also partnerless as my normal partner has to do some BS for his degree or something. Wanna team ROB+Marth/MK? Don't worry, I'm good about not hitting my partners with my projectiles. ; )

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Norfair >>>>>> Mansion imo.

∫unk

Smash Master
I don't really do MM's under $5 >_>. Unless you want to $1 RCMM. Even then I still like $5.
IC's vs Marth?
ics ill reluctantly do but u cant play anyone else v marth? the matchup is kinda dumb but w/e

k i'm banned on my account, but drew let me make this just for tournament use. with that said, mikehaze, mm my falco $5 2/3. i **** marths son

TX HYPE!

edit for sudai: you need to play a match for your goggles man, can't just win them and never play for them again. ;\ do it for the greater good
$5 2/3

I do 222222222222222222
:)
santizzums

i will take masnion off. port town stays. its that or norfair.
i have never played a game on that stage better learn this week

burrito $5 your ike vs my marth?
me too

Haze, I'm also partnerless as my normal partner has to do some BS for his degree or something. Wanna team ROB+Marth/MK? Don't worry, I'm good about not hitting my partners with my projectiles. ; )
i will if he doesnt

∫unk

Smash Master
edit is a ***** on a ipod so sorry for double posting but ppl just watch vids me and jont vs dsf and nezumi mm to see roughly how i do in teams

my marth is already better than that plus its way easier with mk ;)

Broly

Smash Lord
Leave Mansion on...it has good music, a little hyrule temple in it, and i can beat MK's there

non of the above are legit reasons, LMAO

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
burrito $5 your ike vs my marth?
Yah no problem 2/3 or 3/5?

LOL, ok, im adding you on my MM list...

3/5, neutrals?
I'd rather strike and then counter pick if you feel like it not to crazy about neutral simply because they start to bore me.

Ok you too then, 2/3 or 3/5? I'm going to have to pratice a lot against the el paso marth XD. Beware people you challenge one you challenge all.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Yah no problem 2/3 or 3/5?

I'd rather strike and then counter pick if you feel like it not to crazy about neutral simply because they start to bore me.

Ok you too then, 2/3 or 3/5? I'm going to have to pratice a lot against the el paso marth XD. Beware people you challenge one you challenge all.
2/3 is koooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom