• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
who would you use? i might accept that

ALSO, mikeHAZE you never accepted my $5 falco/marth MM. and junk, i accept that ****. 3 marths, line em up out back and i'll come serve em.
1. mizeHAZE
2. broly
3. junk

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
MM me error.

so like...a good bit of people want Norfair off. A good bit of people want PortTown off. A good bit of people want Mansion off.
NOBODY is actually enthusiastic about any of them being legal. The ONLY reason people say one over the other, is because we're forced into an option. Noone would complain if they were absent. As opposed to any being legal- while guaranteeing to dissapoint some.

i simply cannot wrap my head around this...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MM me error.

so like...a good bit of people want Norfair off. A good bit of people want PortTown off. A good bit of people want Mansion off.
NOBODY is actually enthusiastic about any of them being legal. The ONLY reason people say one over the other, is because we're forced into an option. Noone would complain if they were absent. As opposed to any being legal- while guaranteeing to dissapoint some.

That isn't true.

I think norfair is a great counterpick stage, and would complain if it was off.

Edit: Also, we argued about stages for like two weeks straight in this thread, everyone is done with the matter. It's too close to the tournament, and all of this has been said before.

We just want hype.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Falcon vs Samus $5
3/5?
ok

MM me error.

Dont even try then.

Which stage would YOU(the people going to Whobo) like to see added to the CP stage list?

A. Port Town
B. Norfair
C. None of those(aka xyro can choose for me)
D. Ill never be happy with either option so im gonna just get my money back cause im a wimp and cant handle a stage(norfair/port town) that nearly nobody will use on me anyway. Oh and xyro can choose the stage for me.

PS: most people will not pick these stages when you fight then, so dont worry. However, i want to leave one of them open for people who actually DO like that stage.

I VOTE NORFAIR!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Port town aero DIVE should never be legal. I guess i'll take Norfair then, since I don't have a choice.

Also Luigi's is not a fair stage at all, it benefits high tier characters way too much (like MK and Snake). If this is on, I would expect Green Greens, Pipes, and Corneria to also be on.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just curious but.. theres an additional $1000 added to the single prize pool right? Well 300+200+100+100+100+100=900 wheres the last $100?
im saving it incase we get ANOTHER 5th place. if not, then ill throw it onto first place

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Port fair

also paying out to 7th is a pretty good idea, sounds pretty appealing :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Payouts to 7th would be amazing :).

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was moreso trying to speak on behalf of a "melting pot" of votes.
PERSONALLY, i dont think Norfair is that bad, so my vote would go to that.

MM anyone?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Brinstar on it?

Please say yes.

Neutral Stages: - Each player can alternately strike a stage until one stage is left. That stage is then played.

Neutral:

* Final Destination
* Battlefield
* Yoshi's Story
* Smashville
* Lylat

Stages for Counterpick:

* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Battleship Halberd
* Castle Siege
* Rainbow Cruise