• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
no, idc what ppl think. we'll end up at another parking lot or w/e, cuz the rest of texas always looks down on the valley. its ******** but its just the way it is...if no one comes up w/ housing, thats fine...i just will know how the rest of texas think of the south.
I understand you are upset but you need to constantly keep in contact with the people who are housing you so things like this dont happen(PMs/cell phones/email/snail mail). Also, why havnt you people been savin up for this event? its a NATIONAL event(which generally means a decent amount of cash will be spent by OOC/OOS people) so no johns on that part.

contact bwett. iirc he was the one who was getting rooms for the dallas crew. the room he got for 11 people was 70$

if all of the RGV crew coughed up 10-15$ you could get a room for fri night. if people leave for my room on saturday and i have room saturday nite, i will let you(your crew) in my room.

Esca

Smash Champion
no, idc what ppl think. we'll end up at another parking lot or w/e, cuz the rest of texas always looks down on the valley. its ******** but its just the way it is...if no one comes up w/ housing, thats fine...i just will know how the rest of texas think of the south.
Fact of the matter is Broly, we care what people think. You're making us look bad by ranting on the WHOBO thread. This should be for hype and hype ONLY, unless confirming housing arrangements and things of that effect.

Now, onto your housing problem. If you don't like the options provided to you, (Staying with Dallas) then stay in your van, or don't come, because there's no reason for anyone here not to like you AT ALL, until you made that last post. I've contacted Bwett about your situation, now him and Vorguen will work things out.

I do hope you guys make it down man, I'd like to meet all of you guys, but considering I've talked to Vorguen 2 times in the past 3 months, I don't think I should be held completely accountable.

Hell, I mean, if you were so worried, why didn't you PM me or something? I've never even met you, why would I deny you housing out of hate. You're going to stay with noone for free, man, I'm sorry.

Again, I have no hard feelings, as me and Vorguen have discussed this.

<3 Rio Grande Valley.

Broly

Smash Lord
reason was, cuz i was tired of doing the housing business, n vorguen told me he had it locked. hes driving, so i left it to him. if your mad cuz im ranting, then im srry. im not gonna pm 30 ppl. if you guys get it resolved, then cool fine. n to xyrro, we are saving up, but we aint rich. if i could go to houston every weekend to practice, i would not be complaining...im done, i hope this gets worked out, cuz i do wanna **** ya'll...just fun.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I am arranging the housing situation already. RGV / Houston don't worry about it. I am starting to call old acquaintances non-Brawl related and stuff, and even though it took a lot of digging through old Facebook messages and stuff.

I'll bump into something, there is time. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TX has got this.

Hyyyyypppppeeee.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want $5 or more MM's with you marth mains.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
you should probably take off masion, port town and pirate ship.

other wise the counter picks look fine
You should probably consider going to this, before complaining about stages.

Just sayin'

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Lyrically I'm infinite like possibilities
But you don't have the capability like infertility
Cuz opening your mouth to question my validity
Is like trying to contradict the theory of relativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom