• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****n i just bought some weed for this tournament too. oh well cant let it go to waste. ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PLEASE LISTEN!!!!!!

If you have not bought your BADGE online yet, please do so ASAP. If you show up to the door and do not have a badge you will have to buy one for 50$ and to top it off we will only have 40 badges on hand at the door(but online we have an infinite number of badges). But when it comes to buying your 1vs1 or 2vs2 events you can do it online or in perso, those never run out.

Also, housing is nearly all taken up. Hotel #1 is full and Hotel 2 is filling up so please making housing arrangments ASAP. Get people to bunk with you and help cough up money. In fact there are some people in Houston who still nee dhousing and im sure they will help pitch in money if you get a room.

Just some things to think about.

Xyro77

no. when you show up to the door, you tell them your name and show ID and you will get your badge.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yeah housing is fine

ill brb guys, theres weeds growing all over my lawn and my dad wants me to weed the lawn,

what a weedy *******

Inui

Banned via Warnings
it would figure that a drug addict like you would drop in a post your moronic tid bit. You probably search the word "weed" or "dope" or "drug addict" and post where ever its found. GTFO!

Illegal Drugs of any kind are banned at ALL of my tournaments(and about 98% of all event in the US) so dont even try to bring it. If i catch you, there will be no warings of any kind, il just get the police involved and not lose a seconds worth of sleep over it(i want your kind eliminated from my events). Tournaments(mine at least) are a place where kinds of all ages(ive had 9 year olds at some of my events) go to have fun, make friends, compete in a friendlie atmosphere(for the most part) and get away from stuff JUST like that.

I dont give a **** about you or your thoughts on weed. That **** is illegal for a reason(wether you agree with it or not and i dont care about how or why it should be legal).

Only worthless drug addicts like yourself give a ****. Now please, over dose on Heroin so can i be happy that another piece of **** like you is dead.

*on topic*

TO ALL: At HOBO 15 we had a 12 year old try and steal a packpack from one of our players and the 12 year old quickly had his *** beat by the player his stole from and the "samuel L jackson" of the police took his *** out to jail. We dont play games here in texas so dont think about bringing drugs/weapons or try and steal ****. Im serious, people over here will be the crap out of you THEN turn you over to the police. There are police EVERYWHERE at this event. There are 2-3 just for our tourney room alone. Fun can be had WITHOUT these kinds of things and if you disagree.....your ****ing stupid.

TOO ALL: please bring wii/ssbb. we have 50ish tvs already so we dont need those. wii and ssbb
lmao @ this post

I mostly agree.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol i've seen a pic of Lain before in some tourney results thread...... definetly looks like hes on that ganja

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think I may just come to this. I'm no tourney-goer, but I'd love to show up to hang out, meet some of you guys, etc, etc. Plus, being in Houston, it's awfully convenient. I can get there in a good 30 minutes.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
2 weeks left this is gana be awesome. That only 40 anime cards in person thing is kind of lame though that means only 40 random people can join the tournament who didn't know about it beforehand.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No, it means only 40 people who didn't know about the convention can enter it last minute. Anyone already in the convention can enter the tournament last minute.

Xyro77

No, it means only 40 people who didn't know about the convention can enter it last minute. Anyone already in the convention can enter the tournament last minute.
IQ of 200?

TO ALL: time is TICKING, if you still need housing SPEAK UP! Join forces and buy a room(its obviously cheaper)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
TO ALL: time is TICKING, if you still need housing SPEAK UP! Join forces and buy a room(its obviously cheaper)
San Antonio actually needs housing. At most, we're altogether, 4 people.

It'd be great if we could get housing [not to mention that we'd appreciate it], but if not, we'll somehow make something work.

Esca

Smash Champion
ATTN: ANYONE HOUSING WITH TAKE OR ESCA.

PM Either myself, or takeurlife2, with your phone number, and confirmation that your staying with us. We need to do this to keep more organized, as most people with rooms aren't.

Also, you CAN contact Me at (409)673-1166 or Takeurlife2 at (409)291-6061.

Thanks. =]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Esca or Xyro, do you know of anyone willing to house San Antonio for just Friday night? We're probably gonna take off back home that Saturday night.

Any help, even a finger pointing to the right direction for help would be appreciated.

Xyro77

call esca first. then ask dallas cause they may get 2 rooms then call me if those 2 ideas fail.

update on badges

we only have 40 of the 28$ badges left...thwy will be at the front door.
if those run out, we have an INFINITE number of the 50$ badges at the front door

Chip.

you know what to do
*Sigh* sorry everyone but it looks like we WA can't make it after all.

So basically Deva pocket-vetoed me when I asked him to buy our tickets like a week ago (back when they were cheap >_>) and now they kinda sky-rocketed in prices (over 300$). I can't really say it was entirely his fault since I knew I should've bugged him more about buying tickets so he would've done it :laugh:. But oh well, point is is that we can't come anymore due to irresponsibility/money issues .... again.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =(

Sorry again everyone. I'll come to the next big Texas tournament if it's before Genisis though =).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
we only have 40 of the 28$ badges left...thwy will be at the front door.
if those run out, we have an INFINITE number of the 50$ badges at the front door
We don't need no stinkin badges

At least I don't need no stinkin badges :)

I'm finally confirmed for this so I will be attending although likely not entering THIS tournament. Although I may chance it anyways, I didn't do so bad at my UTSA tournament for never caring about this game. G&W is pretty ****.

Gonna have to say hey to the 1103123123123 oos people coming to this. Xyro, you should keep a record of how many people came from each state.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
*Sigh* sorry everyone but it looks like we WA can't make it after all.

So basically Deva pocket-vetoed me when I asked him to buy our tickets like a week ago (back when they were cheap >_>) and now they kinda sky-rocketed in prices (over 300$). I can't really say it was entirely his fault since I knew I should've bugged him more about buying tickets so he would've done it :laugh:. But oh well, point is is that we can't come anymore due to irresponsibility/money issues .... again.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =(

Sorry again everyone. I'll come to the next big Texas tournament if it's before Genisis though =).
Sucksss D:

Suspect

Smash Hero
i was just about to come to this, but i missed pre reg

anyone that can get me the cheap badge or in for free pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom