• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yoh!

OK, so, for housing... As a back-up plan to anyone that's too shy/lazy/stupi-uh, doesn't-know-how/etc to get housing for Whobo....

I'm thinking of renting a hotel room at the tournament for OOS Smashers to stay at as a "in case you don't get housing elsewhere". Basically, as a in-case, you know. That way, even if you don't arrange for housing before hand, at least you can rest easy that there is a hotel room for you to stay at at the tournament (literally, it's like a few floors above the tournament venue). No doubt, it'll get full really quick, and it will be cramped... Also, it'll be amazing.

It'll only be available to OOS players and they have to pay $9 a night to stay in the hotel room (this is to cover the cost of the hotel room).

If you guys think this is a good idea, let me know, and I'll go ahead a reserve a room.
Is This still happening?

I may need this now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

I'm coming to this! :D

Anyone wanna house or share a hotel room with a new york marth player? <3

edit: we NEED that badge and its $50 now that its past march 21st? Seriously now? >_>
you had 2-3 months to get your badge at half price. no ****ing johns

Is This still happening?

I may need this now.
yes dugfinn i still doing hotel stuff, you MUST contact here through allisgay or email or call her. Do it soon cause the hotel is quickly selling out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The TOs do not control the badge price, the organizers of the anime convention do. If you want to complain, complain to them. Also, the notice has been up for at almost two months on smashboards. If you JUST found about this, then you should have paid attention. Procrastination is bad...usually. :)

Xyro77

Xyro, I think it was much longer than 2-3 months at the good price, lmao.
The TOs do not control the badge price, the organizers of the anime convention do. If you want to complain, complain to them. Also, the notice has been up for at almost two months on smashboards. If you JUST found about this, then you should have paid attention. Procrastination is bad...usually. :)
THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHATS Up!!!!!!!!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I actually just found out i can go to this. Since my cousin works for southwest airlines I can go to this. And i was complaining about my luck.

Vorguen

Smash Champion

Procrastination won me a trip to Austria.

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol Dojo, Razer, Infinity are all better than Flip.

Mike or Junk, I wanna team. Lol. I play Super Pit in teams.

Xyro77

I also need a team mate. ANybody want a GREEN LESBIAN on thier side?

ALso, i am about to update(the final time) the front page will rules. Nothing drastic will happen. i might remove norfair. who knows. check back in 30 min for updated front page.

ALso, please bring wii/ssbb(it ill be marked so it wont get confused with others). We will have 40-50 tvs so no need to bring tvs. If you do bring a wii/sbb you will get a free drink(if you care)

also, i have a hotel room that can hold a max of 15 people. I have a confirmed count of 8 people in this room. i can have 6-7 more.......any OOS need help?

Remember the registration site? http://houston-scene.com/tournamentregistration.htm

buy a badge then buy the event you want to enter. this is just a reminder

Esca

Smash Champion
Anyone that was planning to be with Me for WHOBO. PM Takeurlife2 for more information, he'll be the one your paying, and the one with the room.

Trela

Smash Lord
I also need a team mate. ANybody want a GREEN LESBIAN on thier side?
Hai thare. I know you know what that means...

You can Message my mom's cellphone with the address to this place, just in case she starts yelling at me for it the day before this :I

=Trela=

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Do not discuss illegal activites on smashboards.

At all.

Xyro77

Also, does anyone smoke weed in Texas?
if i even smell it on you(you as in "anybody"). ill have those people removed from the venue. I dont put up with that crap. Caveman already pulled that one on me once.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I just bought my entry to the convention; DMG is covered as well. I'll see you guys there :)

Oh, and if anyone wants to money match shoot me a PM. This is the only time I've even looked at this thread and I don't regularly check the tournament listings area, so I won't see anything anyone posts.

lain

Smash Master
Well I mean it'd be hard to smoke when I'd have a hell of a time getting it onto a plane :/

It's kinda the main reason I wouldn't be able to come, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom