• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
That's gross Santi. </3

I have a full can of Axe and can bring it for him and Santi.

Smelling like *** is one thing but do it else where so I don't barf on your lap. :)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
OOOHHHHH-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

thats awesome santi, some people get off on that

Edit: DUDE!!! I JUST NOTICED ROCKET TRAINER IN THE BACKGROUND LOOKING AT THE WINNERS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Rawr! Just got back from hanging out with Wesker! That man is too awesome... Passed out on Monday, but I'm groovy now. Anyways, back to Whobo news....

1. So, AM just extended their pre-reg deadline until March 21st (see for yourself: http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4275). That means, it's extended for us Smashers too. Yay. So, go reg: http://houston-scene.com/tournamentregistration.htm

2. A few extra tournaments have been added (Left4Dead, DoA4, KoF, etc: http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471) And yes, they're all cash pot.

3. I have reserved a hotel at the Marriott (the place where the tournaments are taking place). It's set for early check in on Friday and late check out on Sunday. It's $9 to stay in the hotel room each night (to cover the hotel fees). OOS players get priority.

4. RE5 is amazing. Wesker is hot.

5. I'll send out the email confirmations for those that have pre-reg tonight (if not, no later than tomorrow). Yeah, the "bring an ID" to the tournament is basically just in case someone tries to claim to be you to take your badge. Honestly, you probably won't need it. It's just in case. A print out of your paypal receipt (with like, your name on it and stuff) would be best.

6. I have contacted the Fabreze ninjas (no, I am not making this up, yes they do exist). They have been informed of the *ahem* situation.

7. The Video game Room (where the tournaments are taking place) is open on Thur night. If anyone wants to show up Thur night (April 9th) to Smash, you can. There are 51 TVs in the game room. About 10 are 24/7 Smash dedicated, and up to 25 during Smash tournament. There will always be friendly Smash tournaments running.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hmm, not sure how to ask this and not seem like a pathetic individual, but...

Our travel costs for this tournament are out of reach for us to pay, but we nearly have enough money, so we're still planning on going to this only if we can get a little help.

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to chip in some amount of money, even $1 would work, to help with the cost of travel for us. We borrowed money from friends to buy our plane ticket, but the problem is we have no way to pay it back. I know that there are a ton of people who also have high travel costs, but I was going to go originally for $240 by myself, but I wanted my brother/doubles partner Deva to come and it's now $480 and we simply dont have quite enough money to complete the trip. So if anyone is super generous, let me know if you're willing to be kind enough to donate. Please. :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lobosss, that sucks. But at least you went to CoT4 and met like all the toon links, cept me and chip xD. And We going to this one lol.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Dugfinn.....I forgot to put my name in when i bought the badge, but I emailed u directly afterward. Did you get the email?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dugfinn...I just emailed you.

Man, this sounds really sad but funny.

Oh well, all is good now. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
mikehaze DMG would like to MM you. $5 U.S. Dollars

Chip.

you know what to do
Thanks everyone who is helping us out with the financial situation ;D

Muchooooo appreciate it.

I just pray more people will help us out though .... =(

Chip.

you know what to do
Hmm, not sure how to ask this and not seem like a pathetic individual, but...

Our travel costs for this tournament are out of reach for us to pay, but we nearly have enough money, so we're still planning on going to this only if we can get a little help.

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to chip in some amount of money, even $1 would work, to help with the cost of travel for us. We borrowed money from friends to buy our plane ticket, but the problem is we have no way to pay it back. I know that there are a ton of people who also have high travel costs, but I was going to go originally for $240 by myself, but I wanted my brother/doubles partner Deva to come and it's now $480 and we simply dont have quite enough money to complete the trip. So if anyone is super generous, let me know if you're willing to be kind enough to donate. Please. :)

Thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss financial situation :(

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Chip u should get that PayPal Donate thing and keep it in your sig taht way ppl can help donate, i would def help ya'll out if u did that n i think it would be easier. one of my friends has it on his myspace cuz hes having financial troubles so i figured u could use it as well lol

o and bring sagemoon!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
UltimateRazer im tempted to go to this just to beat ya and then you cant take me to that taco place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom