• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
There was a sketch on RObot chicken a while back, where they kept doing ******** stuff, and then M. Night Shaymalan would pop in at the last minute and say, "What a twist"

Santi

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm
tempting...

but no one answered me if there would be male strippers...

so i dont know yet

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Due to some changes in housing plans, it looks like I can't house with Furbs and Esca lives in Beaumont, which costs like 400 more $'s to get there.

Hylian, you think you could house me if I fly into Austin lol? =)
Uh, Austin is like 3 hours from the Venue haha. When would you fly in? I could probably take you, PM me.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Cultivate your hunger before you Idealise

And I know yall love my postin style. URL Ftw.

But anyway, I'll try to go to this, but 300 bucks seems... steep, haha.

But I hear you guys have Naruto and Poke? Cash payout for those? <3​

Motivate your anger, and make them all realise...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
So, I will be running my regular Pre-HOBO smash fests, or at least on Thursday night. I'm still looking for some housing in or around Houston on Friday night.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yay just preregistered(way past dead line) but somehow it is still $28 sweeeet :)
I just did as well. Like 5 seconds ago haha. We just need to bring the receipt number right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"What to bring: An ID and your controller.

Make sure you receive a confirmation email. If you have not received your confirmation email within 3 days of pre-registering, contact DugFinn at DugFinn@gmail.com with your Name (Real or Handle) and with the date on when you pre-registered. "

Learn2follow instructions. ;)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
"What to bring: An ID and your controller.

Make sure you receive a confirmation email. If you have not received your confirmation email within 3 days of pre-registering, contact DugFinn at DugFinn@gmail.com with your Name (Real or Handle) and with the date on when you pre-registered. "

Learn2follow instructions. ;)
An ID? I didn't use my credit card to purchase it though haha >_>. Hopefully, the ticket receipt number will work...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think it means an ID, like a driver's license. So people won't be like, "My name is [insert real name here]" and steal your entry. Although, it would be weird if someone tried to impersonate somone that is well known, lol. :)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
everyone wants to be me

also

look at how beautiful my lee martin is (yes MY lee martin), how calm azen is. and how m2k hasn't taken a shower for days

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King and I have our plane tickets and we shall be arriving on Thursday, April 9th.

Don't worry, everyone. I shall make sure he bathes!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's okay, remember that this will be taking place at an anime convention. I'm sure the smell of the anime people will overwhelm the musk of the Smash people.

ODOR WARS!

Santi

Smash Lord
It's okay, remember that this will be taking place at an anime convention. I'm sure the smell of the anime people will overwhelm the musk of the Smash people.

ODOR WARS!
We'll see about that.

*starts unbathing right now*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I feel like bringing a huge bottle of deodorant just for this to give to other people.

Or just shower everyone with Febreeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom