• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Serious that Fiction doesn't have the money to come here atm, b/c his parents are **** blocking him, and he's not "thick enough" to fight back.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
im the hope of the nation

i fight evil by the moonlight,

i win love by the daylight

i never run from a real fight

=] nah thats sailormoon

point is my wolf is re dik u lick u lous jk it sucks,amazingly

shet guys

mikehaze is my hero

btw im 100 percent god **** ****ing serious about this trela

i will destroy you

lucario dittos

lets go *****,im calling you out

mm me everyone

ima make a post about the wolf challenge later today lol..see if any OOS wants to take it lol

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Well... I just realized something...
I'm gonna be in Dallas for the weekend... Aaaaand so I won't be home to turn the paypal thing off at midnight for the Whobo pre-reg thing. Soooo, that means you lucky smashers just got an extension till Sunday night to pre-reg because of my lack of foresight.

*DugFinn used foresight*
*It failed*

Man, I hope I don't get in trouble for this...
That also means I probably won't reply to any email, pm or send out confirmation emails for pre-reg till I get back.

Also, RE5!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
they dont act that bad but the foul language is there...we yell at eachother funny things etc..xyro tells loud stories and uses non-pc terms and i cant think of anyone else who does so im singling him out but anyway..yeah..we are comfortable with eachother but it doesnt mean others are...**** all idc

eating with hylian sethlon and razer was fun..

20 people...eh

BEAR : i like everyone =]..it would be fun...cept i hate everyone

if hylian remembers the banter him and sethlon got from specific people for like 2 hours after the dallas tournament i think they would catch my meaning..

idk..smash should be left to smash...

ending my whining now >_> ucz ill leave ihop to ihop /is a hypocrate kinda* =]

non-pc terms? what do u mean?

in any case, people like my stories and me being loud. u always seems to not want to do anything EVERY time we do stuff. u always complain and say "im not going any more with you guys" then turn around and go next weekend.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Politically correct. A term that could not possibly describe what you post, for it is as far from politically correct you can get.

Ya know, think of Archie Bunker from All in the Family or Al Bundy from Married with Children.

Well... I just realized something...
I'm gonna be in Dallas for the weekend... Aaaaand so I won't be home to turn the paypal thing off at midnight for the Whobo pre-reg thing. Soooo, that means you lucky smashers just got an extension till Sunday night to pre-reg because of my lack of foresight.

*DugFinn used foresight*
*It failed*

Man, I hope I don't get in trouble for this...
That also means I probably won't reply to any email, pm or send out confirmation emails for pre-reg till I get back.

Also, RE5!!!!!
What about my PM!!!!! My Email! :(

∫unk

Smash Master
okay so i'm a 50% chance of going to this just have to talk to some socal peeps this weekend and see whose going on what flight

i'd like to team with someone from ec or texas

mm i've won money on teams before XD

my mk is pretty good i guess i can go marth too but he sucks on teams

Popertop

Smash Champion

in any case, people like my stories and me being loud. u always seems to not want to do anything EVERY time we do stuff. u always complain and say "im not going any more with you guys" then turn around and go next weekend.
non-player character terms obviously

like *hates life* *mains samus*

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
ive improved more in the last 8 days than i did in the last 5 months.

its exciting because a few days ago i found a character i actually like to use.. :O

=]

its not mk

=]

or john leguizamo

=]

**** florida i want a mm with all of them

Chip.

you know what to do
Furbs

I need housing as well pleaseeeeee! =)

I might be bringing Deva and Valdens if I can, probably just Deva though.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So how about that Texas vs Cali crew battle that we haven't started hyping up yet?

Hopefully all the best players in texas will be at this, and I'll try to find our best 5 to crew battle you guys :).

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
razer dojo gnes(or dmg) royr infinity is my vote 100%

2 mks for power,razer for shock value,gnes/dmg cuz they are good and use gimmicky chars,and royr for everything that isnt mk lol...>_>

good things

CO18

Smash Hero
****nn tell them to extend pre-reg one more week. -.- im basically like 95% confirmed for this now especially with more money from final round.

Also still looking for more mms 5-10$

edit: nvmmmm just saw that post lmao.

Sweet got until sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom