• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
yeah, if I make this, I'm not leaving until I've played all the Sonics.

and Ikes...

and D3s...

and Bowsers...

and snakes...

and wtf rave? o_O

Dekar173

Justice Man
CO18 MM? :D

Esca, you STILL owe me a MM. Especially after that rapery you gave Lui and I with CY at Hobo 17 =(

Anyone else MM? =D

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Haha, I think you guys gonna have some late bills, because your not paying them with whobo money =P
i think that you guys might be getting your stuff repo'd cuz you guys won't have any money from Whobo to pay the bills

There will be a lot of hard reads happening at this tournament, you'll see:laugh:

then ill leave with enough money to pay the bills:bee:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I think I may be coming to this, although this all depends on whether or not I get my refund check from school of 2 grand. I will know by early January though.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
My first match vs gnes was last stock high % and I lost, won on RC, then I got an early gimp on smashville giving me a 3 stock to 2 lead. Most of the time that I was trying to fly away and plank I was getting ***** and eventually I was losing 1 stock to 2. I had to make a comeback, and I went aggressively, made it tied at 1 stock each, then got like a 40/50% lead then 1 min was left so I planked. Whatever Xyro or other people are telling you is greatly exaggerated, but I still apologized for doing that anyway iirc. I'd probably lose next time cuz I have no idea about the matchup. As far as I know, all Diddy has to do is block then banana throw anything I do unless I grab, which I have to guess to get, but down throw is not nearly as good as banana combos giving the odds heavily in diddy's favor for guessing right compared to MK guessing right since everything else gets blocked. Fighting him 2nd round was not something I would enjoy when there was a bunch of easier people (for me) right after him. I think it was seeded horribly, and I am actually pretty poor and the money could really help me. Despite this, I think Pbnj stole some of my winterfest money :[. Please stop trying to say this like I'm some sort of bad guy. I hate playing like that and it hardly affected the set at all (possibly it would not have changed anything), and that's like the 2nd time I've ever did that in tourney in my life besides 1 time vs Meep.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So i herd if i go to this and ask every opponent i play if they want to go by SBR ruleset and they agree i dont have to deal with that dumb Meta Knight stage rule. is it troo?

Esca

Smash Champion
My first match vs gnes was last stock high % and I lost, won on RC, then I got an early gimp on smashville giving me a 3 stock to 2 lead. Most of the time that I was trying to fly away and plank I was getting ***** and eventually I was losing 1 stock to 2. I had to make a comeback, and I went aggressively, made it tied at 1 stock each, then got like a 40/50% lead then 1 min was left so I planked. Whatever Xyro or other people are telling you is greatly exaggerated, but I still apologized for doing that anyway iirc. I'd probably lose next time cuz I have no idea about the matchup. As far as I know, all Diddy has to do is block then banana throw anything I do unless I grab, which I have to guess to get, but down throw is not nearly as good as banana combos giving the odds heavily in diddy's favor for guessing right compared to MK guessing right since everything else gets blocked. Fighting him 2nd round was not something I would enjoy when there was a bunch of easier people (for me) right after him. I think it was seeded horribly, and I am actually pretty poor and the money could really help me. Despite this, I think Pbnj stole some of my winterfest money :[. Please stop trying to say this like I'm some sort of bad guy. I hate playing like that and it hardly affected the set at all (possibly it would not have changed anything), and that's like the 2nd time I've ever did that in tourney in my life besides 1 time vs Meep.
Yeah your right you do play that matchup ****ty.

Never tornado when he has a banana in his hand. This is old news.

Gnes

Smash Master
The only times i punished you were when you DIDN'T fly under the stage because everything else IS punishable with patience and I've had practice against air camping by lee martin. Did your planking/stalling under the stage/running away change the outcome of the matches, yes they did. You have no idea how it feels as a strategy is being used and you are completely helpless. The mental strain is ********. Did you planking me on brinstar after I 2v1 you and ally affect the outcome of that match and the set as a whole in teams grand finals, yes it did. For someone so smart, I'm sure you can figure out the matchup, its not that hard and its in your favor. Please dont read this like im angry, im not anymore, its christmas, and speaking of that.

Merry christmas, I hope you have a good one, and that the finances with your family/mom change for the better. :)

Cant wait to play you next time, in singles and doubles. Hopefully at Whobo or VC.
Vids will be up for the second and third matches sometime after christmas i believe.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wrong, did you not see what happened at Winterfest? Gnes had it.
Thi~s.

Gnes > M2K.

Still too slow, though, which makes M2K like, doubly slow...or something.
LOL

Mew2King = best player on Earth. Stop your silliness, TX. :p

So i herd if i go to this and ask every opponent i play if they want to go by SBR ruleset and they agree i dont have to deal with that dumb Meta Knight stage rule. is it troo?
I wish...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
depends on your definition, whos the better player? based on the account, id say gnes is.

whos better at winning? obviously m2k

Top Bottom