• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Im not saying anyone is better. Im just saying his post was dumb, and if he sticks with that, that would contradict SO many of inui's own post in the past.

What I can say is that gnes seemed to have played m2k, so he had to resort to tactics that even M2k himself wasnt proud of.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
wow most of you guys have horrid logic. Like I can't believe it. Tourney record = who's better. Gnes is really good and I don't like what I did to him, but saying he's better just cuz he can beat me is stupid. ADHD and NinjaLink are better than me then too.

gnes - when i tried to do the gay stategy you were beating me, and i was losing 2 stock to 1 when I had a good lead before. I went aggro and then caught up by like 40% or so then planked for a minute. I didn't catch up until I was being aggro I feel I got lucky though.

I don't see how MK beats Diddy at all. All you have to do is block then throw a banana unless I grab, where I only get 11 damage off of it, but if I don't grab then your block to banana throw beats anything else I do. This is why I think Diddy beats MK, because that is all he has to do. If you guess I'm going to grab then I'm screwed too. Risk/reward for you is heavily in your favor by damage output and 2 simple strategies. If there's something I'm missing please let me know

edit - I highly suspect PBNJ of stealing 300/400 dollars of mine. me and UUaa did some talking/calculating and found based off what I came home with (140 dollars), after paying for other things, he was only holding onto about ~382 dollars. I won 300 + just from brawl singles, then after brawl teams, melee singles, and melee doubles, theres over 400 from that. It's upsetting because I used all that money for christmas gifts for my family and I could not get as many things as I wanted to get them because of the stolen money.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't care about anything concerning this issue, but...

Don't be acting dumb. If you didn't like it so much, you wouldn't do it.

PS: You ARE missing something. You're forgetting that all it takes is for you to play gay.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
M2k, we arent saying gnes is better than you. I was just saying the reason inui posted for you being better than him is dumb. Ally got 7th, that doesnt mean everyone that placed higher than him is better.

Gnes

Smash Master
thanks jerm...by using obvious elementary logic u have just invited inui to come and post again...awesome...

good job...im calling u when i start tales of vesperia...i'll walk you through the intro

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
edit - I highly suspect PBNJ of stealing 300/400 dollars of mine. me and UUaa did some talking/calculating and found based off what I came home with (140 dollars), after paying for other things, he was only holding onto about ~382 dollars. I won 300 + just from brawl singles, then after brawl teams, melee singles, and melee doubles, theres over 400 from that. It's upsetting because I used all that money for christmas gifts for my family and I could not get as many things as I wanted to get them because of the stolen money.
Im so sorry x.x I wish I would of known before you offered to pay for my ticket. I'll make it up to you somehow. This isn't right at all.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
thanks jerm...by using obvious elementary logic u have just invited inui to come and post again...awesome...

good job...im calling u when i start tales of vesperia...i'll walk you through the intro
Lol too good. You're coming over tomorrow right?

gnes name search this so you actually read it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
i know it does rofl

i just like this avatar >_> i didnt even know what this avatar was from till someone told me :/
LOL I do admit that asides my annoyances to the whole "pain this" and "pain that" thing, he was a pretty cool character when you understood everything.

Go back to Noel, though. ♥

Suspect

Smash Hero
I will if i can find a good one, all the Noel avatars look the same or look...basic.

but i dont wanna continue to spam here. pm

OverLade

Smash Hero
I 2 stocked Gnes in a friendly that makes me the best MK vs. Diddy. :laugh:
I ****ing suck vs. Diddy, Im just gonna use snake from now on

Texas is pretty awesome, you guys make me wonder what it would be like if I had never moved from there. I'm definitely gonna try and come to this.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So who wants to team with a decent Sheik player at this?

Also i'm willing to $5 MM anyone.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Oh ****, you going to this mars? I'm expecting top 10. No johns.

and Mars is mad good so someone good team with him.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Question. If one were to preregister, do they have to pay on the spot? Or can they pre-reg and pay at the door at the discounted price?

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
vegas might be coming out to this one. i'll be there for sure, trying to convince the rest of vegas to come out. we shall see.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I was just curious to see how much it would cost me to go to this if I really wanted to..
Gas cost for driving 132.07+ 132.07= 264.14$
Grey hound 200$ round trip
I started to laugh.

How do you guys get around without having to eat your shoes?

Santi

Smash Lord
My badge did not have my name on it last year.
Xyro- I think I deserve a badge with my name on it.
Free of charge.
Get it done.

Top Bottom