• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
everybody please remember, YOU MUST BUY A BADGE in order to get into the venue. That means if you just bought 1vs1 or 2vs2 or low tier its not enough to get you into the event. YOU MUST BUY A BADGE. This badge is the entry fee. It allows you to enter the event and the anime convention/rave.....ect

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I dont think Japes and Mansion should be legal but it isnt that big of deal just think those 2 are a bit gay.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Some poor soul is gonna get gayed on Japes, while another on Mansion. You KNOW it's gonna happen

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I dont think Japes and Mansion should be legal but it isnt that big of deal just think those 2 are a bit gay.
For a tournament of this magnitude, I think a stricter ruleset should be in order. Please consider removing Japes + Mansion. PS2 is mostly fine, but nobody's is going to have a problem if you take it away. Pictochat, on the other hand, should be banned simply because this is a national tourney, but I think you are fine leaving it there. It's not near as bad as japes or mansion.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Only thing wrong with Pictochat IMO is that it isnt legal in a lot of regions so it may upset a lot of OOS people if they get taken there or something

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Japes and Mansion gone. Pictochat and PS2 stay.

Xyro77

Mansion can leave ONLY if its replaced by something else(corneria?port town? green greens?).

PictoChat stays.

Japes was fine in melee and its fine in this game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lmfao Dphat you are ****ing gay.

If we have to replace it with something, Port Town is the least gay out of all those options. You could ASK, ASK for Green Greens but the community overall hates the hell out of that stage.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Atomsk not attending Inui? I would team with you but I believe DMG or Lee already called me for this.
He's not. I need a partner.

Huh Whobo Wat?

Hmm I might need a teams partner for this ****... I'm gonna go pull some strings.
Cool! Let's do it! If you want to and ksizzle isn't going...

Hmm, like, I'm thinking, like, what I should, like, say.
Are you going to this for sure? I'll team with you. ICs are limited in TX usually, so you can't cry about them.

qft

For a tournament of this magnitude, I think a stricter ruleset should be in order. Please consider removing Japes + Mansion. PS2 is mostly fine, but nobody's is going to have a problem if you take it away. Pictochat, on the other hand, should be banned simply because this is a national tourney, but I think you are fine leaving it there. It's not near as bad as japes or mansion.
qft

Mansion can leave ONLY if its replaced by something else(corneria?port town? green greens?).
Huh? Why?

This isn't Melee.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

PictoChat stays.

Lol Japes was a lot worse in Melee.

Are you going to this for sure? I'll team with you. ICs are limited in TX usually, so you can't cry about them.
What? How are they limited? Their infinite isn't banned you know.

Xyro77

it wasnt..................

so anyway. if anybody can find a decent replacment for mansion ill switch it out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

PictoChat stays.

Corneria = Tilt and grab locks
Green Greens = Bombs and tilt and grab locks
Port Town = Cars

They're all gay, but I'd prefer Port Town over Corneria and Green Greens, without a doubt. Hell, I'd start CPing there just because it's available.

lmfao Dphat you are ****ing gay.

If we have to replace it with something, Port Town is the least gay out of all those options. You could ASK, ASK for Green Greens but the community overall hates the hell out of that stage.
This.

Jungle Japes is lame as hell. In BOTH games.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
there really isnt a good replacement, imo the next best stage after that is wario ware, but why does it need to be replaced instead of just removed?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The biggest reasons I see for Luigi's Mansion being a banned stage,

• Jab Lock if someone misses the tech.
• Living to ridiculous percents by abusing the roofs of the bottom with proper DI.
• Use Sonic. Run out the clock, you've got three floors to run on. Catch me *****. Go ahead and destroy the mansion, now I have a flat Final Destination level for a little while. You automatically win.

I'd rather take Corneria's small blastzones and the wall on the right then deal with that. And if Luigi's Mansion stays? Oho man. You're either banning Yoshi's Island or Luigi's Mansion. Take your pick, I benefit on both. lmao

Yeah ban the mansion. We're using it here in our region and people are gonna hate me next tourney. LMAO

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
mansion needs to gtfo here. between port town, green greens, and corneria i say port town. corneria has a wall and ******** blastzones and green greens is overall ********. at least on port town with a little bit of research and practice cars almost don't become a problem (the almost coming from the part where the platforms a parallel to the track). personally at this sort of high level event i say hell naw to all of them but if one has to stay then let it be port town imo.

ozz and fogo are added to my ever expanding list of mms. anyone else mm brawl or tvc? and does anyone need a teammate?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Kuraudo, if you bring T-block with you, my chances of attending this will drastically increase.

Top Bottom