• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Ultimate Razer + Gnes might be 2nd best team, Diddy Kong works perfectly with Snake. Me and ADHD ***** any team in the EC. Me and M2K don't work well because of our style but we still manage to win lol.
Thank for the compliment pretty lady :).

Teams
1.Dojo/Gnes
2. If your not first your last

:laugh:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Given timing someone out tends to occur at almost every tourney, this rule should be one or the other:

"Each match should be a 3 Stock battle with a 8(or 7) minute timer"

I recommend 8min.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Might as well give Wario 3 extra farts.

Allied

Smash Master
I'm coming to this confirmed because xyro is beautiful

ok not confirmed but i will do anything possible for this XDDD

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I might be attending depending on if I can get housing (would need to be able to house 4 people possibly). If anyone is able to please PM me. Thanks.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm coming to this confirmed because xyro is beautiful
Aww thats so sweet. im sorta interested in you now. Pics?

I might be attending depending on if I can get housing (would need to be able to house 4 people possibly). If anyone is able to please PM me. Thanks.
Well if you call the hotel and mention "Anime Matsuri" im pretty sure its discounted. Also, if 4 of you guys go you can each cough up 25-50 bucks and it should cover your room. Also, if there is anybody in this thread that is gonna rent out a room talk to them and even MORE people can cough up money so its super cheap for everybody.

Allied

Smash Master
Aww thats so sweet. im sorta interested in you now. Pics?

Well if you call the hotel and mention "Anime Matsuri" im pretty sure its discounted. Also, if 4 of you guys go you can each cough up 25-50 bucks and it should cover your room. Also, if there is anybody in this thread that is gonna rent out a room talk to them and even MORE people can cough up money so its super cheap for everybody.
Of course cutie you got my allisbrawl ;]

I will try and come buy no promises XD
yo when we doing a 1 dollar MM ;]]]]

snake v mk?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
must get...april 2nd..off work...

definitely flying to houston this time

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I would be willing to split in a room with someone, but I am not sure if I will be coming myself or with friends because it's a 20 hour drive or a $228 plane ticket (Gas is cheaper to get there and back) so I was hoping to get possible free housing lol, but splitting a hotel room works as well. If anyone is interested send me a PM please.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, since this takes place during my Spring Break I'm almost 100% sure that I can make it to this.

Anyone want to do teams? I'm planning on entering both normal teams and low tier.

Also, MMs?

:069:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm surprised Green Greens isn't legal.
Making arrangements to come to this.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Editing previous post somehow resulted in double post. Trying to figure out how to delete.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh...someone house me...

TKO from MD/VA...always on stream...and stuff Pokemon Trainer Main...and stuff

I'm coming btw (if that wasnt blatantly obvious by asking for housing...lol)

Nope

Smash Lord
I would be willing to split in a room with someone, but I am not sure if I will be coming myself or with friends because it's a 20 hour drive or a $228 plane ticket (Gas is cheaper to get there and back) so I was hoping to get possible free housing lol, but splitting a hotel room works as well. If anyone is interested send me a PM please.
I should be attending with him, someone house us!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
uhh...someone house me...

TKO from MD/VA...always on stream...and stuff Pokemon Trainer Main...and stuff

I'm coming btw (if that wasnt blatantly obvious by asking for housing...lol)
ill ask around but if no one answers, you may need to team up with the other smashers in a hotel. the more that team up the cheaper it is.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get cheap plane tickets and housing?

:069:
contact FURBS. hes a yoshi main.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Eh...it would be easier to get a hotel probably however...Im def not driving from MD to Texas (thats like 1200 miles) so I more so need to find a way to get from the airport to a hotel and the venue because renting a car is just...something i would not like to do...lol

judge!

Smash Ace
judge needs someone 2 room with!!! someone who likes to drink lol///wont me drinking dont worry im not crazy

Top Bottom