• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Xyro Noooooo don't let Anti's partner enter teams for Free.

God dangit.
Why would Anti, a clear cash winner, get to enter for free? Can I get special treatment for being a top player of another region, too? :confused:

I never got free entries into anything at HOBOs and I pay a lot to travel...
why for free? hell lemme get in for free too! esp since I'll prob get in the money range and OUT OF COUNTRY YEAHHHHH
can i get in for free 2 lol
Money Back Money Back!
Dang, Sorry about that Xyro. Maybe you should've kept it away from the boards. :X

Esca

Smash Champion
Xyro can I get in free too? I've attended EVERY Hobo for 14 Hobos and I traveled to Houston every weekend and I drove everyone everywhere and stuff.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Xyro, let me get in for Free or I promise to run out the time on every one I play and make the tournament run late.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If YOU show up to WORLD HOBO 2 i will let you into singles and doubles(and your partner) for FREE. You just have to buy the badge like everybody else.

Remember, EVERYBODY has got to have the BADGE. it is your venue fee and it allows you to walk into the hotel. If you by in now its super cheap compared to what it will be at the door.
RAAAAPE.

Thanks Xyro :)

Mad motivation to come now.

EDIT :
EDIT: nvm. anti never goes to anything. deal off.
**** MANNNNNNN

-____-

Thanks you ****ing bugs.

EDIT2: Inui im not even a clear cash winner anymore. lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
every person who asks for free entry doesnt get one. i shouldnt have brought it up in the first place

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hey Xyro, here is an idea.

For all those who want in free, make them pay extra for every event. Like 10$ extra. :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, fair enough. I plan on paying for this event anyways. Always following the rules here. :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
you won gb money stop being a lil *****. :D
If you had a opportunity to save money you would to, GB money dont mean ****. lol

Mr. "IM FROM OOC AND I WIN TOURNAMENTS ALL THE TIME AND ONTOP OF THAT I GOT GB MONEY"

rofl.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hell, aside from Food, Tournament Entry is probably the cheapest thing about that trip. I mean, yeah it would be nice if that was free, but **** I want a free plane ticket lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hell, aside from Food, Tournament Entry is probably the cheapest thing about that trip. I mean, yeah it would be nice if that was free, but **** I want a free plane ticket lol.
Free plane ticket would be **** but i know i cant get that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That venue fee cuts my wallet hard.
But that's because I'm a cheap *******.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
If you had a opportunity to save money you would to, GB money dont mean ****. lol

Mr. "IM FROM OOC AND I WIN TOURNAMENTS ALL THE TIME AND ONTOP OF THAT I GOT GB MONEY"

rofl.
I travel which costs me a lot and risk my money on it. you, in the other hand, can't go to a 30 mins away tourney with like cheap transportation

10raped.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I travel which costs me a lot and risk my money on it. you, in the other hand, can't go to a 30 mins away tourney with like cheap transportation

10raped.
Lol who says ***** after their own posts.

And you dont even know how far i live from tournies nub.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sure eventually frequent flyer miles would finally catch up and id get a free flight

probably not this year though =/

(still petitioning for a teammate. Anti were you serious about teaming if you showed up?)

ALP

Smash Rookie
I am going to this thing. Lol. I live in South Texas. So it is pretty close. I hope I do good.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wow. You add a "!" and Fox_McCloud suddenly isn't taken.

Not being sarcastic here, that's genius. LOL!

Welcome to Smashboards, hope to seeya there. I'm still considering.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I am looking for a partner for doubles as well. I think I have a partner for low tier teams already so I am not looking for one, at the moment. All I can tell you is that, I am an Ike main, not bad at all, I Second Snake and G&W. I am somewhat experienced in teams, I don't find partners I have good chemistry with often. But I can listen to my partner and try and help as much as possible. Anyone interested? Lol

heytallman

CTALL
I am also looking for a doubles partner, and I main Lucas. Don't be fooled though, ask people like Gnes about my skill level in doubles. I'm half-decent at best! Nah jk, people have told me I'm pretty good. I also second Pikachu and ROB, but I haven't used them in doubles much.

Get at me?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I just realized "Port Town" is a Counterpick... why the heck? I haven't seen that stage played on in any tournament in years.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Port Town is a CP so that Jigglypuff is viable.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just realized "Port Town" is a Counterpick... why the heck? I haven't seen that stage played on in any tournament in years.
Sounds like UTD is scared.
I'm CPing you there if it does happen.
Besides, your character ***** mine there, it shouldn't be a problem :D
Gonna dthrow you right into a ****ing car

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I WOULD TECH THAT!

inb4yeahDMGprobablywouldSDIandtechthat

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude, I went to two tournaments back to back, and contemplated going to HOBO but since Dallas isn't going I wouldn't have a ride.

Totally not flaking on Whobo.

Top Bottom