• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I really think me and lee are top 3 in low tier teams. Ally, who are you teaming with in LT teams?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang who wants to team with a planking Jigglypuff for this?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ally. Team with ESPY. He seriously is the BEST LT in the enitre state of texas and def top 4 sonic in the USA. Sonic and falcon will work out well.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ally. Team with ESPY. He seriously is the BEST LT in the enitre state of texas and def top 4 sonic in the USA. Sonic and falcon will work out well.
I will vouch for Espy. The guy is frankly amazing as it is. He's also a great doubles player, regardless of Low Tier or not, and he is also LT king in Texas.

My Ganon will still **** the both of you in doubles though, just saying. If you don't have a Zair, you're in trouble.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Is Sheik legal in Low Tier teams? If not I see no reason why Sonic is.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I will vouch for Espy. The guy is frankly amazing as it is. He's also a great doubles player, regardless of Low Tier or not, and he is also LT king in Texas.

My Ganon will still **** the both of you in doubles though, just saying. If you don't have a Zair, you're in trouble.
I actually already have a partner...
Sorry again, Ally. We'll team for low tier some day, I promise.

Haven't you been reading the Tier List Thread? Sheik's better than Sonic. :p

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Sheik has a tilt lock that ****s over alot of low tiers, Sonic does not, however I no longer support Sonic in low tiers, I think hes ATLEAST mid tier now. I, however, will not complain about this, I'm just stating my opinion, Sonic may have been overhyped at one point, but hes very underrated atm.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sheik has a tilt lock that ****s over alot of low tiers, Sonic does not, however I no longer support Sonic in low tiers, I think hes ATLEAST mid tier now. I, however, will not complain about this, I'm just stating my opinion, Sonic may have been overhyped at one point, but hes very underrated atm.
1) I thought it was someone else posting, because I immediately thought "IT'S VEX", but thought you'd never go all out Horo.

2) Nice setup

3) Umm, I think you have those bold parts backwards, amigo.
In fact, I'm positive that you do.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
1) I thought it was someone else posting, because I immediately thought "IT'S VEX", but thought you'd never go all out Horo.

2) Nice setup

3) Umm, I think you have those bold parts backwards, amigo.
In fact, I'm positive that you do.
Eh, I reread my last sentence, I think he was never overhyped, I believe hes mid tier, not anything below that.

Again not complaining, regardless I'll be in Low tiers, but I don't feel he should be in Low tiers.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Eh, I reread my last sentence, I think he was never overhyped, I believe hes mid tier, not anything below that.

Again not complaining, regardless I'll be in Low tiers, but I don't feel he should be in Low tiers.
He got over hyped the moment he went up +8 on the tier list.
There's no possible way you can avoid hype when something like that happens to your character.

But it's all good. I'd honestly settle for him at the bottom of Mid Tier, but nowhere any higher.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ally if you want a good Sonic to team with since Espy's taken you should team up with X if he's going.

heytallman

CTALL
Watch it boy...trelas calling me
I'm sorry I ever tried to team with anyone else! You're the one for me!

We would have won for sure if I was at that HOBO, I hear Inui didn't go Ike.

Also, pX, I don't have a zair. Explain to me what happened then to your Ganon? lol I'm just kidding. Your Ganon is legit.

Gnes

Smash Master
I'm sorry I ever tried to team with anyone else! You're the one for me!

We would have won for sure if I was at that HOBO, I hear Inui didn't go Ike.

Also, pX, I don't have a zair. Explain to me what happened then to your Ganon? lol I'm just kidding. Your Ganon is legit.
He did...but we ***** it so hard he started playing his bair camping mario...god that chr. is so dumb...

trela...is mad good son...i may have to cheat on u at some point in the future...our chem. was sexy trela :).

Meanwhile halfman, we will win low tier and with the money bride obama to destroy all final fantasy x-2 games >.>

Top Bottom