• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
dekar?? inui duffman is way better than dekar in teams you should ask him instead. If you can't see that well then thats probably why you think you and atmosk are better than razer and gness

Esca

Smash Champion
Inui, ignore that post.

If you and I do well at Hobo, and If I go to Whobo, and if I get a random jolt that makes me want to camp again, then I'll team with you.

But that's last resort, I don't want to crutch you, nahhmean.

Nope

Smash Lord
Fonz and I are still looking for Housing! we will pay, someone house us please! The floor is fine, we don't need couches

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, is anyone available to team?

and im definitely getting with dugfinn to get some housing. she holds it down

Inui

Banned via Warnings
dekar?? inui duffman is way better than dekar in teams you should ask him instead. If you can't see that well then thats probably why you think you and atmosk are better than razer and gness

I don't just team with people because they're good. I like Dekar a lot. He's cool, cute, and fun to play. CO18 uses one of my favorite characters to team with and I actually don't hate him at all anymore and respect him a lot as a player. I know nothing about Duffman besides him using GaW and being good. I have no relationship with him.

I could probably get ADHD for this. I might as well ask him.

If you and I do well at Hobo, and If I go to Whobo, and if I get a random jolt that makes me want to camp again, then I'll team with you.

But that's last resort, I don't want to crutch you, nahhmean.
I don't think you'd hold me back much, but I guess you understand that this is a national and I'd want to place as high as possible and have someone with a similar doubles record team with me.

and im definitely getting with dugfinn to get some housing. she holds it down
Good luck with that. She's in a hotel room for staff.

I know I'm getting in on that, though. Yeeeeaaah. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh no.

Fogo... your foresight is amazing as usual.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OH GDX WE SHOULD TEAM!!!!

h
If YOU show up to WORLD HOBO 2 i will let you into singles and doubles(and your partner) for FREE. You just have to buy the badge like everybody else.

Remember, EVERYBODY has got to have the BADGE. it is your venue fee and it allows you to walk into the hotel. If you by in now its super cheap compared to what it will be at the door.

Esca

Smash Champion

I don't just team with people because they're good. I like Dekar a lot. He's cool, cute, and fun to play. CO18 uses one of my favorite characters to team with and I actually don't hate him at all anymore and respect him a lot as a player. I know nothing about Duffman besides him using GaW and being good. I have no relationship with him.

I could probably get ADHD for this. I might as well ask him.

I don't think you'd hold me back much, but I guess you understand that this is a national and I'd want to place as high as possible and have someone with a similar doubles record team with me.

Good luck with that. She's in a hotel room for staff.

I know I'm getting in on that, though. Yeeeeaaah. :)
Yeah dont worry. I'm gonna be high anyway. I won't even be entering teams. Just as a last resort

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Xyro Noooooo don't let Anti's partner enter teams for Free.

God dangit.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why would Anti, a clear cash winner, get to enter for free? Can I get special treatment for being a top player of another region, too? :confused:

I never got free entries into anything at HOBOs and I pay a lot to travel...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If it's doubles, depending on my partner, same applies to me too.

heytallman

CTALL
Boom! Just registered for WHOBO.

Although, just for 1v1 and low tier 1v1. I need a doubles partner for normal doubles still. Anyone interested?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Boom! Just registered for WHOBO.

Although, just for 1v1 and low tier 1v1. I need a doubles partner for normal doubles still. Anyone interested?
I am looking for a doubles partner as well... Hmmmmm... I'll probably wait til a few weeks before the tourney to find a definite partner. If YagamiLight is going then he is my LowTier Doubles partner =D lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ooo **** low tiers???

(PT SHINE TIME!!!!)

anyway...I need a partner tooo but even so i need housing also...or some people to get a room with me

and i need to register

ay xyro, who is streaming this because ill bring my stream stuff if you want me too (clear stream 30fps)

Top Bottom