• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Man, I hate it when I'm all like "Everything is going great" and then it's all like "Damn, now everything is bad" and then everyone dies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Instead of going to a tournament today, Nebraska smash is getting wasted.

Edit: Oh, and Rizen, I'm sorry I didn't mean to poke too hard at you, but most general anger amuses me because I'm happygolucky to the point of insanity. Except for stuff that actually matters like /etc...point is anger at wifi is pretty funny since most people's complaint about brawl other than tripping and it isn't melee is the online is pretty bad.

Also, now my old post makes way less sense.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Instead of going to a tournament today, Nebraska smash is getting wasted.
Why one or the other?
Edit: Oh, and Rizen, I'm sorry I didn't mean to poke too hard at you, but most general anger amuses me because I'm happygolucky to the point of insanity. Except for stuff that actually matters like /etc...point is anger at wifi is pretty funny since most people's complaint about brawl other than tripping and it isn't melee is the online is pretty bad.

Also, now my old post makes way less sense.
TBH, I'm in a bad place for several reasons and started dreaming about family I miss. Wifail can be magnified by that :/ . But posting just ended up as spam and I cluttered the forums. *shrug*

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Good **** Jcav!

1. Ally ($115) :pit:

lolololololol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why one or the other?
Well, it was Cue's girlfriends graduation party in Omaha, and Jokers Monthly in Des Moines, IA. So you can't really do both.

The point is that I got annihilated and won both the Polish Frisbee and Beer Pong tournaments and it was a lot of fun building teamwork outside of smash.

Plus I couldn't afford to drive by myself :(.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Sigh I'm sad I ended up not being able to go to that tourney. I was looking forward to meeting rsr and you. :(
Yeah I didn't end up going either.... I was in Pontiac but was unable to get over there. However I did see Sharon Needles which was legit. But if you are still going to Phoenix Saga 4, I will be there :p

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I might be able to go to PS. There is a con in the beginning of June in Sandusky that I'm going to. So we'll see what funds are like when the time gets closer haha.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So I won't be playing Smash with anyone until September unless I meet up with JJ in Cali or go to E4U... don't really know how I'll make it lol.

In other news, I've been playing a lot of Project M lately, it's pretty awesome. Probably maining Lucas, with Bowser to take out Fox :cool:

Also, finals suck, but idgaf, it's just that I also need to pack everything up and arrange all sorts of things before going to Cali, and all I want to do is sleep ;___;

ish wonders why I edit these :/
I kinda have a general idea by now, I think. Don't worry about "cluttering" the forums though, as long as nothing gets too extreme it's perfectly fine to vent a bit :)

Man, I hate it when I'm all like "Everything is going great" and then it's all like "Damn, now everything is bad" and then everyone dies.
Me too, happens way too often imo :/

First tournament in about a year and a half, I hope to bring some good news for Wolf!
Good work! Glad to hear you're actually getting back in the scene :D

:059:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I had a dream last night that I was in an English class, except I had my 9th grade Algebra teacher, and it took place in the room I go to for Political Science this semester. And we had to do a presentation on Kyogre and Groudon and we had to decorate pencils to represent them. Except I forgot to buy a Kyogre eraser to put on top of one of the pencils, so I was worried about that, so I thought if I said I lost it (since I had the groudon one) then I'd be ok. So I just colored the Kyogre pencil blue instead and put a snowflake eraser on top of it instead. This was all during class. Then I remembered I was sitting in the front of the row so the professor saw me working on it the whole time. Then I woke up.

The moral of my dream: Kyogre is just as important as Groudon so I should treat him as such.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
In other news, I've been playing a lot of Project M lately, it's pretty awesome. Probably maining Lucas, with Bowser to take out Fox :cool:
I really wanted to use Wolf in P:M, but just can't get the hang of using him.

That means I'll be maining Purple Ganondorf. I hope the Sheik matchup is better in P:M.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I had a dream last night that I was in an English class, except I had my 9th grade Algebra teacher, and it took place in the room I go to for Political Science this semester. And we had to do a presentation on Kyogre and Groudon and we had to decorate pencils to represent them. Except I forgot to buy a Kyogre eraser to put on top of one of the pencils, so I was worried about that, so I thought if I said I lost it (since I had the groudon one) then I'd be ok. So I just colored the Kyogre pencil blue instead and put a snowflake eraser on top of it instead. This was all during class. Then I remembered I was sitting in the front of the row so the professor saw me working on it the whole time. Then I woke up.

The moral of my dream: Kyogre is just as important as Groudon so I should treat him as such.

I give you a D on this analysis.
You're missing the deeper symbolism, but you at least have the immediate moral.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My dream was that I was trying to explain a subDream where a girl found a book in a very rusty and white room. From in it an empty jar came but when she turned the jar the head of someone who met an unfortunate fate was preserved in water. I was explaining, "It's nothing. These things just sneak up on [and surprise] you." I was in the same rusty, old white paneled environment of the sub dream while explaining it except it was like a gym pool with water and short slides.

Another 'tread on by a tank' feeling night. I go out of my way not to watch or play games in the horror genre because my imagination is so vivid.

BTW is this too far? I was trying to join the AiB general silliness boards which an unnamed staff member has described as "GS is practically a site of its own at this point. I see it as a black hole I don't care to be near. I see it as an organism with the users being the immune system. If something new and unfamiliar comes along their most likely going to attack it. I'm not too fond of how it works but it's a forum, a community, a family that has been together for 4-6 years and it makes those members happy."
so in that time period I didn't what I was doing wrong. I don't relate to people to start with. Needless to say I stopped visiting those forums.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I had a dream last night with a woman calling my name, I ran to her, embraced and then we danced
(no homo)
for a bit, then she vanished into thin air, I ran around for a long time, calling out her name.

This sounds like star wars mixed with LOZ to me, but I'm like dumbfounded today.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He got orange text for helping out specifically on the tier list.
And he won't share it with me.
:applejack:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Groudon will be forever superior to that dumb whale.
JK ilu Kyogre

In other news, apparently this is what happens when a Wolf main uses DDD.. I like it :evil:

Seriously considering the fat penguin for our DDD weakness, nobody wants to do DDD dittos with a superior DDD. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer after all :smirk:

As the title says though, that's a bro sesh I had with Big D. If anyone has nothing to do for the next 30 mins or just wants to waste their time watching dumb awesome stuff, I recommend that. It gets more hype the further you watch, hence the :dedede: ****. I don't go a whole lot of Wolf, but there are defs some matches in there if that's what you're looking for.

:wolf: :dedede: :wolf: :dedede: :wolf: :dedede: :wolf:

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
17th/40 something at my first tourney evar last Saturday(Phoenix 7)...not happy with performance but very fun event overall/lots of cool people - yes late post is late.

If there are any uploads I'll be sure to post them and ask for feedback from those in a position to provide it.

Soon 2 b t5 Wofl.

:wolf:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Who did you beat in bracket -H-?

/toolazytocheckresults

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't remember dreams either. That's why, every time you see me talking about a dream I had, there's an extremely high percent chance that I'm making it up.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sounds like I'm one of the few people who doesn't have problems with dreams then xD. Well I mean, except when I change too much in a lucid dream or rewind a dream too far back, then another dream later than night "breaks". That always sucks cause I end up waking up because the dream, or part of the dream gets stuck in a loop (and I mean like, it'll be a loop that repeats every 1-2 seconds). My favorite dreams are lucid dreams though, cause flying is fun~ Though most dreams I can become aware of at least at some point near the end before I wake up. Cause before I wake up, I'm almost fully conscious, but my dream still continues, so I can just think about anything I want to think about at the same time my dream is going on, which can be interesting at times. It's why I'm able to remember dreams a lot of the time, cause I can start thinking about what I'm dreaming and go over what all I remember about it before I wake up. Cause my dreams don't end until the second I open up my eyes.

Of course, it does suck when I have a dream where something amazing happens, then I realize: Wait, this is just a dream. Well... looks like I'ma sleep in today so I can enjoy this dream more. Waking up after that though does suck. So many games I've gotten, and people I've met, etc. in dreams that I know won't be there as soon as I wake up. Sometimes I forget when something was just in a dream and wasn't in reality though.

Edit: Oh yeah, I've actually made a couple big decisions before based off of dreams I've had, since dreams tend to show me how I really feel about something at times.

Asa

Smash Hero
-h- unless you saved **** there probably isn't anything of you

next tourney ;)

rsr2

Smash Lord
Groudon will be forever superior to that dumb whale.
JK ilu Kyogre

In other news, apparently this is what happens when a Wolf main uses DDD.. I like it :evil:

:wolf: :dedede: :wolf: :dedede: :wolf: :dedede: :wolf:
I-I-I-I am your little butterfly
Green black and Blue make the colors in the sky. ^ _ ^

Also I livestreamed Amnesia earlier. That game was pretty scary so far but can't wait to play it Wednesday because we are starting to get to the really scary parts of the game. It's going to be legit!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Little butterfly? >google searches> looks up lyrics by aqua.

'Don't get it. ?

I- ...don't really have anything else to say here at the moment.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I remember that song mostly from Dance Dance Revolution >_>

I was trying to find a video of a man dressed in a white robe with a butterfly net doing a freestyle to the song. It's the best one imo and saw a it a looooong time ago but I can't find it anywhere......

rsr2

Smash Lord

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I typically die or suffer greatly in my dreams.
That's why I don't sleep. :applejack:
I've got a similar issue. I usually have really vivid nightmares, which lead to me sleepwalking. And because of that and a few incidents, it's damn hard to sleep at night when you're anxious over possibly harming yourself in your sleep. >_>

:phone:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I can't sleep in a bed that's not against the wall with pillows stacked on the other side without falling out :/ . Thankfully I don't sleepwalk. Don't take this wrong but it's nice to know I'm not the only one with violent sleep. On the half full side, I get a ton of great material from dreams.

(what am I doing wrong ^here? The image won't appear.)

"It's cold comfort
To the ones without it
To know how they struggled
How they suffered about it
If their lives were exotic and strange
They would likely have gladly exchanged them
For something a little more plain
Maybe something a little more sane

We each pay a fabulous price
For our visions of paradise
But a spirit with a vision is a dream
With a mission"
-by Rush, Mission
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rush/mission.html
(Canada gets +50 Seagull points)

@ rsr2, I'm listening to E-Bow the letter atm.

+30 points to anyone who listens to R.E.M. and/or Rush. Aqua fans distribute your own
stolen
Seagull points.

Top Bottom