• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Lol, the mod/ambassador barrier is too much. I'm really glad that Aero likes my drawings though, now if only I knew what he looked like so I could draw him.
Naww, just giving credit where it's due. I think they're really cute and I love your personal painting/drawing style!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This conversation, and everything related to it, needs to stop. It is not welcome on the Wolf boards, we've really had enough. After this post, if I see any more bullcrap drama or silly provocations, it's getting infracted as trolling.

Shoutouts to the people who stay out of these things, it's appreciated :)

EDIT: I need to refresh my tabs more often lol. But KRD for best poster.

--------------------------------

In other news, I still have a very serious problem with forcing the kill... help? :x

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This conversation, and everything related to it, needs to stop. It is not welcome on the Wolf boards, we've really had enough. After this post, if I see any more bullcrap drama or silly provocations, it's getting infracted as trolling.

Shoutouts to the people who stay out of these things, it's appreciated :)

EDIT: I need to refresh my tabs more often lol. But KRD for best poster.

--------------------------------

In other news, I still have a very serious problem with forcing the kill... help? :x

I'm sorry Arda, but Rob's posts are just outlandish and ridiculous. I question if he believes himself at times.

With :wolf: it depends on the character you're facing to get the kill. I generally kill with Fair or Bair. Dsmash is hard to land on a smart opponent unless they use a laggy move or you have good tunnel vision. Some characters I kill with Utilt like :snake:, other :wolf:'s, etc, but not too commonly.

:018:

:phone:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Whoa, I'm half asleep and trying to read KRD's post then I think 'I'm skimming too fast' and reread it. Then I stared at it for a minute. Then I got the urge to post about the experience. Then I did. Now, still half asleep I'm wondering if this is brainless. True story.

Espy your avatar pony has started hitting the bottle? She need cheering up fast!

(now I'm awake, huh)

@ Ish
Shield pressure the c*** out of them with Bairs and blaster until you get the opponent into a bad position where you can KO or pressure them off stage.
Jump and Bair pressure then land slightly behind the opponent and grab.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You're such a bad troll = /. It more or less just makes people think of you as a blithering idiot rather then a good troll.

And like hell you don't care about being called good aka your consistent argueing/whining to be considered a top 5 :wolf: in that thread.

I question if he believes himself at times.
THAT'S THE POINT! Then I get to laugh when people don't understand. It's fine that you weren't involved in the process and you don't get it. That's how inside jokes work.

Reading comprehension. Use it.

Why would you "question" information that's already in front of you? I've said within the last post I made that I don't believe the majority of what I write it's just for fun and trolling.

Doc King sighting proves my point. That's a good troll.

If you read the stupid b.s. non-existent drama (because, really, that was all just for show), Spam D-smash and people just run into it.

Also, Espy is right.

^that keeps reminding me of a SouthPark which can't be discussed here. *shrug*
Alright, everyone back to the pile!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have nothing against different sexual orientations, to be clear.

But I'm not looking forward to posts in the near future.:nervous:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Walk around and shield til they do something punishable then kill them

Zync

Smash Journeyman

I dont think wolf can force kills on people, unless your oponent just killed you and you come back with invicibility frames and spam the C stick on him, so just be MORE patient haha.

Anyways, I think wolf is one of those characters where the lead is very important, if you die first, but your oponent is damaged, since bair is fresh it will kill him easily, and if you manage to kill your oponent first, then start camping to get the most damage. So yeah... if it isnt with Bair we cant force kills on smart players :/

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
Is jab considering a good punish among wolf mains? I don't see a lot of people use it like I do... Atleast when I watch certain videos :F

F-tilt also. Words can't explain how much I love that move.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wolf's jab is good, yeah. And it does decent damage.

As far as forcing kills go, I try not to do it, though I get impatient with Wolf at times and it shows from time to time. Though with Sheik I don't have that problem at all because she's bad at killing, so I just keep using moves to wrack up damage because I know eventually one of my moves will kill, and then it does. I'm not sure if that's how Wolf should be or not though.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
THAT'S THE POINT! Then I get to laugh when people don't understand. It's fine that you weren't involved in the process and you don't get it. That's how inside jokes work.

Reading comprehension. Use it.

Why would you "question" information that's already in front of you? I've said within the last post I made that I don't believe the majority of what I write it's just for fun and trolling.

Doc King sighting proves my point. That's a good troll.

If you read the stupid b.s. non-existent drama (because, really, that was all just for show), Spam D-smash and people just run into it.
1. You just proved my point because that isn't Doc King. That's Gheb...That is successful trolling. So the joke is on yourself?
2. Smart people don't run into spamming Dsmash.

+5 points for Austria.

:018:

Rizen

Smash Legend
That's what happens when I work and keep shifting back and forth to the internet. I like their original Shiny Happy People. It has a discrete cynical feeling like Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight. On that note, the conversation has progressed nicely.

I need to Ftilt more.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Others share your make love not war attitude KRD.
Either way I'm sitting this one out. Piles and war aren't really my thing.

Rizen

Smash Legend
ATM this thread brings many off-color jokes to mind, non of which can be posted without high probability of earning an infraction.
*sigh*

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Your post was the most recent character board post.

Also, come to that tournament on the 20th in Sydney.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
IMO all the wofls should cuddle. And people who might not be wofles but eat waffles, or go to the wofl boards.
*Insert part here where I say that the only person I'll be cuddling with any time soon though is Cam*

Top Bottom