• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I actually don't don't drink or do any of that; they don't mix well with antidepressants. Not that those ever worked:glare:. I feel like sulfur's circulating my bloodstream and keep dreaming about dead people.
Plus, people can be obstructionist tapeworms on any and every level to the point where I'm feeling withdrawal in disgust.

I have got to [FONT=&quot]find the river[/FONT].
Sounds like some sinisterB leaf................................................

Anti-depressants are silly.

Pay for a plane to get me out there and I will :p
This.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Rsr are you going to Pingas? :o

:phone:

I am going to try. I will probably not going to be able to play in the tournament because I don't want to miss the event I am going to. But I am down to play a few friendlies :D

However I am 100% going to Phoenix Saga 4. That is going to be awesome!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
One of these days I'm going to be active in smash again. I keep wanting to go to a tourny to try out my Sheik again and I haven't gotten the chance yet >.< ICs are boring so I plan on only using them if I fight a D3 or something, otherwise I plan on being 50-50 with using Wolf and Sheik.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Can I apply?
Hell yeah!!!!!!!! You main wolf more than I do I'm pretty sure given you have provided us with more information than anyone else has. I just pretend to play brawl wolf now a days. Having someone from out of the country most certainly adds to the credibility. PM Me your list from #1-#8.

Probably need one more.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hey Rob, and anyone who watches South Park, which do you think is more disturbed?
Cartman's...
PollyPrissyPants
J Lo hand
Cupid Me
(No details that aren't suited for the site.)

My rankings:
I have to say Cupid Me is most disturbed, followed closely by Polly (1% episode WTF?), then his J Lo hand puppet.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean, it's just cartman. The longer the show goes on, the more disturbing they can make it...sort of.

There are some things that they probably couldn't get away with now that they could have a long time ago (like showing mohammed in season 5).

I guess I would say that Cupid Me was pretty bizarre.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
cupid me, "teehee~" gets my vote for most bizarre <.<

i really wish i knew more people that had skullgirls on the ps3, its hard to find people to practice with that dont just stomp my butt :(
all my friends are lame and got it on the 360 which is a joke when it comes to fighting games. Actually its just a joke =D

Sony announced their smash bro's ripoff game a bit ago "playstation allstars battle royale"
its almost a direct copy from what i saw lmao. At least i can play as sly cooper though :D

Rizen

Smash Legend
all my friends are lame and got it on the 360 which is a joke when it comes to fighting games. Actually its just a joke =D

Sony announced their smash bro's ripoff game a bit ago "playstation allstars battle royale"
its almost a direct copy from what i saw lmao.
Agree.

The only non-Nintendo console I got was the PS2. Mainly because $$$ or lack of. I wish new good Final Fantasy games would be released on Nintendo systems. Not joke FFs like The Crystal Bearers :glare:.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Have you guys ever played "Cartoon Network Punch time explosion"? Its more alike brawl, and its an awful game o.0

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman

Rizen

Smash Legend
Wonder what Microsoft will do
Operating system and programs Free For All! Which software will work together and which will glitch and crash?! A game of luck and will power (to not use your PC as a soccer ball). Special bonus game: tech support endurance match!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Well guys i'm just about leave for my regional tomorrow, staying at a friends place closer to the venue. Not sure about the stream details, but check here to be updated and stuff, i'm sure the stream link will be posted there. I'll come by & drop the link and say what's up if I get a chance too.

Wish me luck wolfies, i'm doing it for you!

:wolf:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Punch Time Explosion is ****ing GARBAGE.
Playing as Ben is hilarious though. Spam SideB ALLLLL DAY. :applejack:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Punch Time Explosion is ****ing GARBAGE.
Playing as Ben is hilarious though. Spam SideB ALLLLL DAY. :applejack:
This.

I played it ONCE, the sound on the environment and special effects is so horrible I never played it again.

Also Sinister good luck!! Remember to camp those D3s

rsr2

Smash Lord
Nice job :D

I can't go to the pre-relase or Release events because I have to work closing shifts both nights so I will miss it : \

D

Deleted member

Oh wow, just saw the new list.

And we didn't let Fox do that. Justice!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We're too high @_@...We're one spot from high tier...I don't see it, but ok lol. :gw: in Mid tier events is more troublesome then :toonlink: also.

:018:

D

Deleted member

You're just salty because you fear you may not be able to do mid-tier tourneys anymore.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Ive been waiting 3 years for smashboards to realize we are better than that fox :mad:

Finally :), and Im still waiting for the social title to change into something related to the new tier list

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who wouldn't be salty at the opportunity for free money? And I've used :wolf: since 08 and never saw him as a high tier character =/. I still don't...He is the worst best character. :sonic: is the best worst character.

Edit: Without Pane :wolf: wouldn't be moved because our hero wouldn't be there. Don't change thread title imo.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Even though :wolf: continually is rising on the tier list, people still aren't gonna use him. There will probably be an influx of :olimar:s, which isn't bad for us, but I wish more people used this character.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who thought of "Borderline tier", the MMRNC? That's so dumb.

"Hey guys, let's do a borderline tournament! Wolf's so broken for borderline tournaments."

In other news, as reported to Tekkie and Lumi, Joker randomly decided he wanted to come to the Nebraska local yesterday. I haven't played brawl (**** PM because that's all I've been subjected to lately :/ ) since March, but Tyser wasn't going to enter so I could just show up wasted drunk and probably win, so I didn't need to.

I played some of the best brawl I've ever played, but :snake: was still too much. Lost 3-2 in WF and GF. I "outplayed" him in the sense that I was winning most of the close and far away combat.

However, I got mind gamed like stupid bad. On Delfino, he baited me into the water (I had a 30% to 100+ lead 1st stock) and we ended up both losing our stocks. Barely lost the match.
On Halberd, as the claw was going crazy, he camped Up-b and C4's off the ledge and I just kinda stood there and watched him for my chance to spike him. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt the claw hit me and I guess I was DIing as hard as possible to the left and down so naturally I died at 70%.

The good news is that I FINALLY beat a good :kirby: yesterday. I had never beaten Blank Mauser before (Has been #2-#4 in Iowa, probably #4 currently if you include pcity), but I beat him in winners semis and losers finals. I only fell for the swallowcide once :) :) :) :). And when it happened I was losing 0% 1 stock and 0% 2 stocks and I brought it back. Next match I was winning 98% to 0% on the first stock and I rolled him.

I recorded a few videos, but the good ones (I think Joker recorded 3 of us playing and I recorded 2 vs blank) are on Jokers wii so it's up to him to load them. But there are videos of me vs CBK :pikachu: and vs Bpow that he hasn't uploaded that I really wanted him to (the CBK ones especially so I can show you it's not just Thugz's Pika I know how to fight)...so we'll see.

Probably going to Jokers monthly this weekend so i might try and get some Wi-Fi in.

tldr should have played wifi vs Kass.

Top Bottom