• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Man, why am I soooo free sometimes. Figures I'd play like absolute trash the one time I need to perform. I'm such a scrub lol. 2nd in a small Amateur bracket. I met -H- though, he's pretty cool.

I think I need a break from this game.. Probably gonna play melee instead.

Oh and not sure what I think of the whole borderline thing, but Seagull just wanna say mybad for sort of exposing you like I did. I doubt I changed any opinions in the v6 thread but I just went over it again, and I didn't mean it the way it probably sounded. Talking about the whole keeping Wolf in Mid tier thing.

Anyways, guess I should start practicing Melee bbl :sadeyes:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Man, why am I soooo free sometimes. Figures I'd play like absolute trash the one time I need to perform. I'm such a scrub lol. 2nd in a small Amateur bracket. I met -H- though, he's pretty cool.

I think I need a break from this game.. Probably gonna play melee instead.

Oh and not sure what I think of the whole borderline thing, but Seagull just wanna say mybad for sort of exposing you like I did. I doubt I changed any opinions in the v6 thread but I just went over it again, and I didn't mean it the way it probably sounded. Talking about the whole keeping Wolf in Mid tier thing.

Anyways, guess I should start practicing Melee bbl :sadeyes:
A break is fine, and melee is an awesome game and will keep you in shape if you have equivalent competition.

Probably gonna go research this exposed seagull thing.
no homo

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Yeah i'll probably be back up to brawling sooner or later, just need to get away from it for awhile.

And I said like one thing about Joe wanting him Mid, but seeing Wolf in Borderline sort of ruins what we both wanted and I feel like an idiot lol. It was mostly a joke though, mostly.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Oh don't worry about it then, clearly just overthinking it lol.

So how's about that borderline :colorful:

Kuares

Pizza
Probably going to Jokers monthly this weekend so i might try and get some Wi-Fi in.
Yo Rob, this tourney this weekend will probably be the last one for a while(then I'll be in Eastern IA training nubs), so I was thinking we should do a $5 money fight. Alright with you?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Good stuff dude! Snake is annoying as hell haha. So wait.. Did you beat Bpow too? :O

:phone:
Nah, not this time (he went to Lux's tournament), I've beaten him the last 2 times we've played, but one of those 2 he should have won but I killed him with a D-smash at 80% and I was at 190%, ROFL. Then he went DK the 3rd match because he was so salty about it.

I won more convincingly the most recent time, but he normally puts in major work against me, only person to ever beat me by a double time out.

Yo Rob, this tourney this weekend will probably be the last one for a while(then I'll be in Eastern IA training nubs), so I was thinking we should do a $5 money fight. Alright with you?
maybe, I'm broke as ****. I realize that making $5 is a way to fix that, but I mean, what if I don't win :(

BPx

Smash Lord
W

The good news is that I FINALLY beat a good :kirby: yesterday. I had never beaten Blank Mauser before (Has been #2-#4 in Iowa, probably #4 currently if you include pcity), but I beat him in winners semis and losers finals. I only fell for the swallowcide once :) :) :) :). And when it happened I was losing 0% 1 stock and 0% 2 stocks and I brought it back. Next match I was winning 98% to 0% on the first stock and I rolled him.
rob blank isn't #2-#4 in our state, in fact i've probably played 1 friendly of brawl with with him since i started playing the game soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uHdyrhKs5Qs#t=485s

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Aiight, who's CarnoseWyvern?

At first I thought it was Auspher, but it's not. lol

I have a hunch of who it is, and I assume the best place to ask would be here. lol

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The good news is that I FINALLY beat a good :kirby: yesterday. I had never beaten Blank Mauser before (Has been #2-#4 in Iowa, probably #4 currently if you include pcity), but I beat him in winners semis and losers finals. I only fell for the swallowcide once :) :) :) :). And when it happened I was losing 0% 1 stock and 0% 2 stocks and I brought it back. Next match I was winning 98% to 0% on the first stock and I rolled him.
Lol I suck and don't play this game.

Hi furries.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You play more brawl than I do.

I love how every single person from the midwest comes into this thread to talk smack about my overall inability to truly give an objective opinion.

Also, I don't think anyone from Iowa can beat Blank other than you and Joker and Pcity...maybe Kuares, have you two ever played?

I completely forgot about Razor, and Jlo.

Iowa has had some pretty good players.

Kuares

Pizza
Aiight, who's CarnoseWyvern?

At first I thought it was Auspher, but it's not. lol

I have a hunch of who it is, and I assume the best place to ask would be here. lol
I think I know who it is too, but I dunno. Someone who likes starfox and dragins, and who also a 3ds. Hm... who do you think it is?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Lol I suck and don't play this game.

Hi furries.
Why is Tails holding a tail?

Edit: Sometimes it sucks having realistic dreams. Sometimes I wake up and forget that something was just in a dream and not in real life. And sometimes it's hard to not realize it's a dream because a lot of times it's small things that happen, like someone changing their profile info on a site, etc. And lately I've had dreams involving smashboards, or people from smashboards.

:059:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
You play more brawl than I do.

I love how every single person from the midwest comes into this thread to talk smack about my overall inability to truly give an objective opinion.
Because your opinions suck and you're bad at forming them?

You think I play more Brawl then you do? That was my first time playing Brawl in a year almost 2 years.(As Bpx said he's played me maybe once or twice since he even started playing). You told me yourself that day you have MONTHLY tournaments. Don't even tell me otherwise because that would just show how much of a telltale you are.

I'm just here because people linked me this thread, and I knew as soon as I lost to you "Rob's going to brag about this to his circle." I'm flattered you think I'm so good at a game I don't play, you give me a good laugh. Be proud man.

Why is Tails holding a tail?

Because I found it more appropriate then the pic of him in a maid outfit.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I zoned out. Why are Iowa smashers linked here?

Dreams, they complicate my life.
(Dreams, they complicate my life.)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

You think I play more Brawl then you do? That was my first time playing Brawl in a year almost 2 years.(As Bpx said he's played me maybe once or twice since he even started playing). You told me yourself that day you have MONTHLY tournaments. Don't even tell me otherwise because that would just show how much of a telltale you are.

I'm just here because people linked me this thread, and I knew as soon as I lost to you "Rob's going to brag about this to his circle." I'm flattered you think I'm so good at a game I don't play, you give me a good laugh. Be proud man.

Because I found it more appropriate then the pic of him in a maid outfit.
Now that is how to expose someone.

And best in Iowa is probably Bpow.

:018:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I zoned out. Why are Iowa smashers linked here?[/COLOR]
Sorry, I'll be out soon.

Personally I think the best in Iowa is between Joker/Pcity. Joker having the most dominating record in-state, but doesn't have as many means to travel anymore and now plays MvC3, and Pcity who is the only one I know in-state to beat Joker two sets in the same tourney, but doesn't enter tourneys because his weekends are occupied.

Kuares

Pizza
It's ok Tekkie! You have a KRD and a Shiro still!

Lol, the mod/ambassador barrier is too much. I'm really glad that Aero likes my drawings though, now if only I knew what he looked like so I could draw him.

Sorry, I'll be out soon.

Personally I think the best in Iowa is between Joker/Pcity. Joker having the most dominating record in-state, but doesn't have as many means to travel anymore and now plays MvC3, and Pcity who is the only one I know in-state to beat Joker two sets in the same tourney, but doesn't enter tourneys because his weekends are occupied.
I second this.

BPx

Smash Lord
honestly i think me, joker, and jj are pretty even, with pcity being a little better than the 3 of us

sory for turning ur social into a pr thread, i blame seagull<3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

Blank remembers things I tell him and doesn't do them again. This is way more dumbed down and strikes harder than when you told me why you hate me, and you didn't use any big words completely out of context to impress scrubs.

9/10.

Because you money matched Thugz in 2011. And I'm pretty sure I beat you on my way to my low tier victory at Jokers monthly in 2011 at the bi-weekly before that.

And you play the game, just because you don't enter tournaments doesn't mean you don't play the game. I know because I've played friendlies against your PT recently.

Not playing the game does NOT equal only plays friendlies/MM's.

I play the game monthly, and I document proof I play on this thread. Because me playing brawl is notable since it never occurs.

Maybe you haven't played it much THIS year, as in 2012, but over the last 12 months, come on man.

And yeah, I finally beat you, I am happy about that. You are a really smart player and you made me play mixups really hard and you were able to tell me my bad habits I was using against you. Yeah, I'll spam D-smash, but people run into it, good players even. Ask Kryz. Yeah, I'll spam blaster and then get free grabs. It works if you don't rely on it.

Point is, people like to say "Yeah, I don't even play this game" because it makes them sound better when they win and it's a free excuse when they lose. Especially when they play the game occasionally. And probably more than I do.

Also, you play internet the same way you play brawl.

Now that is how to expose someone.

And best in Iowa is probably Bpow.

Look, you impressed someone!

Bpow is the best in terms of him traveling further/more often. I haven't played Bpow since his bout with sobriety, I look forward to this weekend. But Joker would probably be PR'd higher. And if we included Doubles on the PR (and why NOT?) PCity would be #1 and YES, Bpow just got 2nd at a regional.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blank remembers things I tell him and doesn't do them again. This is way more dumbed down and strikes harder than when you told me why you hate me, and you didn't use any big words completely out of context to impress scrubs.

9/10.

Because you money matched Thugz in 2011. And I'm pretty sure I beat you on my way to my low tier victory at Jokers monthly in 2011 at the bi-weekly before that.

And you play the game, just because you don't enter tournaments doesn't mean you don't play the game. I know because I've played friendlies against your PT recently.

Not playing the game does NOT equal only plays friendlies/MM's.

I play the game monthly, and I document proof I play on this thread. Because me playing brawl is notable since it never occurs.

Maybe you haven't played it much THIS year, as in 2012, but over the last 12 months, come on man.

And yeah, I finally beat you, I am happy about that. You are a really smart player and you made me play mixups really hard and you were able to tell me my bad habits I was using against you. Yeah, I'll spam D-smash, but people run into it, good players even. Ask Kryz. Yeah, I'll spam blaster and then get free grabs. It works if you don't rely on it.

Point is, people like to say "Yeah, I don't even play this game" because it makes them sound better when they win and it's a free excuse when they lose. Especially when they play the game occasionally. And probably more than I do.

Also, you play internet the same way you play brawl.

Look, you impressed someone!

Bpow is the best in terms of him traveling further/more often. I haven't played Bpow since his bout with sobriety, I look forward to this weekend. But Joker would probably be PR'd higher. And if we included Doubles on the PR (and why NOT?) PCity would be #1 and YES, Bpow just got 2nd at a regional.
Funny I was going to respond in the same fashion but found it in poor taste. Anyone could point out egotistical fallacies and attempts to save face, but that's not why I'm here.

First off, using big words "out of context" is my imagination at work. You just can't comprehend or piece together my word artistry.

I didn't enter any tourneys, and I'm pretty sure I never mm'ed Thugz. I specifically remember playing PT against him, and I don't MM people with characters not Kirby.

You have not played friendlies with my PT recently, unless by recently you mean last year if not longer then that. That was way back before Thugz even moved. Your definition of recent is really stretching it.

Also you told me you go over to Dan's all the time. Aren't you being a little hypocritical when you say "people like to say "Yeah, I don't even play this game" because it makes them sound better when they win and it's a free excuse when they lose."? Is this not what you're doing? Mister "You play more Brawl then I do." Anyone can tell you that's not even remotely possible. I can count the number of times I've played smash at get-togethers in the last two years on one hand. Can you say the same?

To put things into perspective here, Brawl has pretty much been off my mind since before MvC came out. When I first met Brandon, I had pretty much disappeared from the scene. Half the new players didn't even know I played Brawl, nor figured I was any good. I did not enter anime iowa 2010, which was the gateway tourney for the scene that I never became involved in. You, among many other players are one of the reasons I never really wanted to get back into it.

When I gave you reasons why I disliked you, this is pretty much one of them. You can be proud if you want, but you use every chance you get to stroke your ego. They say the good thing about egotists is they don't talk about other people. You're an exception. For example if I give you the raw truth, which is that I don't play the game anymore and pretty much ran into dsmashes all day, I have no real reason to put my pride on the line in that and you should take it at face value. However this isn't the case with you and you become defensive or even content to sit on your accomplishment. Real contenders should always look for real competition, and real matches that challenge or even humble them. Thats not what you do, what you do is fake. That is why we have never seen eye to eye. I won't even criticize you for it, but I'm not afraid to judge someone who only manages to prove me right every time. You can retort back but the truth is always made more evident that way. You can make me the subject but I'm not afraid to take your shots. And I was going to say this even before you had made your comment but, you are as predictable in real life as you are in smash.

I have problems with you, with more then just your ego, but internet arguments isn't one of them. I'm not here to roast you. I'll admit that I enjoy getting attention for pointing out what I think should be obvious, but you aren't special. This is pretty much how I treat every corner of the internet. I'm antagonistic and childish, but most of all I suck at Brawl and genuinely dislike many people. Have fun with the rest of the thread Rob.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Anyone could point out egotistical fallacies and attempts to save face, but that's not why I'm here.

You just can't comprehend or piece together my word artistry.

Your definition of recent is really stretching it.

Also you told me you go over to Dan's all the time.

I'm antagonistic and childish, but most of all I suck at Brawl and genuinely dislike many people. Have fun with the rest of the thread Rob.
Yes it is. I approve of how you worded this, your spin is amazing.

However, I used your terms, which is "year", which is a definitive term. Thugz lived here in Nebraska around this time last year, he hasn't been in college for a full year yet :p The same time you got whooped by my Link in low tiers.

Also, Dan doesn't even play brawl, or melee really even, he's just my best friend and lets me host tournaments there sometimes. I'm over there like everyday, usually playing megaman hacks and not anything illegal. If you want to say my playing of MELEE is hypocritical, melee and brawl are not the same game, if they were, David would win brawl.

Your anger at my lack of a competitive edge is well put, my swim coach agrees with you, but it's just that in my mind everything is a big ****ing joke and to think I'm better than anyone in my mind is false, like, who gives a **** if I'm better at smash than someone else, the effort they are putting into whatever it is that they are doing is way more important to them and what their life goal is. So putting effort into anything is very fleeting for me outside of building IRL relationships with people.

However, I don't let people KNOW this. lol. I love talking **** to people so much given that in my heart I never mean a word I say and most people get it, but DEFINITLY not online, which is why I love trolling brawl kids on these forums. In general I don't get mad, I just get clarification.

Trolling is all that exists to me. Maybe if you broke out of your shell you'd understand that and see that your perception of me is fake and You just can't comprehend or piece together my word artistry

I actually like that guy <3

Rizen

Smash Legend
They say the good thing about egotists is they don't talk about other people.
^who are they?

I want to stay out of this and it's not really Wolf boards content; the Iowa thread is probably a better place for it. In these situations, replays help backup arguments. It does look like Iowa players came here to troll ROB or debate events that are more tourney or regional.

Don't flame the messenger.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yes it is. I approve of how you worded this, your spin is amazing.

However, I used your terms, which is "year", which is a definitive term. Thugz lived here in Nebraska around this time last year, he hasn't been in college for a full year yet :p The same time you got whooped by my Link in low tiers.

Also, Dan doesn't even play brawl, or melee really even, he's just my best friend and lets me host tournaments there sometimes. I'm over there like everyday, usually playing megaman hacks and not anything illegal. If you want to say my playing of MELEE is hypocritical, melee and brawl are not the same game, if they were, David would win brawl.

Your anger at my lack of a competitive edge is well put, my swim coach agrees with you, but it's just that in my mind everything is a big ****ing joke and to think I'm better than anyone in my mind is false, like, who gives a **** if I'm better at smash than someone else, the effort they are putting into whatever it is that they are doing is way more important to them and what their life goal is. So putting effort into anything is very fleeting for me outside of building IRL relationships with people.

However, I don't let people KNOW this. lol. I love talking **** to people so much given that in my heart I never mean a word I say and most people get it, but DEFINITLY not online, which is why I love trolling brawl kids on these forums. In general I don't get mad, I just get clarification.

Trolling is all that exists to me. Maybe if you broke out of your shell you'd understand that and see that your perception of me is fake and You just can't comprehend or piece together my word artistry

I actually like that guy <3
You're such a bad troll = /. It more or less just makes people think of you as a blithering idiot rather then a good troll.

And like hell you don't care about being called good aka your consistent argueing/whining to be considered a top 5 :wolf: in that thread.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
So Tails, Megaman, and Jesus walk into a wolf boards-

Megaman say "yes! victory i Is obtained! let us then rejoice and celebrated, I bring food and we be happy"

then people talking about expose

except not about Megaman

and then person say "victory you have but it not ultimate victory you didn't beat final boss"

then tails say "you win but it's k"

then Megaman say "but I earned win"

then people cuddled

then tails and Megaman argue but Jesus say "where tails come from?" and then tails tell him and Jesus say "please no fight and no talk about egotist."

and then champagne and food and victory at last and everyone was happy at subway.

Top Bottom