• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Indeed, but japanese wofls are even further from american wofls

And Ish lol no, you are far better than me at technical stuff xD, I could see that when we had our dittos
Costa Rican wofls are closer to USA wofls than either european wofls or japanese wofls

pura vida

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Costa Rican wofls are closer to USA wofls than either european wofls or japanese wofls

pura vida
So mexican wofls are the closest to USA wofls, notbad AC/hedi

I want so badly to happen everything GoldenAdept said, I would still main wolf probably though haha, I just hope he doesnt end in low tier, which is not likely to happen since the character is already good, I mean, try to imagine a MK without losing his character concept and make him low tier, Imposibru!!

I really want to go to US tournaments, it was a shame to lose that APEX oportunity, hope our next visit to jersey falls on a tournament day :]

EDIT: What if they actually make Alex appear in smash? If he becomes playable in golden sun 4

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I only used wolf one match today and lost... but i was on fire with zss and i didn't wanna quit.

I got 3rd place though and thats the best i've ever done :)

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I am as vain as I allow
I do my hair, I gloss my eyes
I touch my self all through the night.

And when something falls out of place
I take my time, I put it back
I touch my self till I'm on track.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, just came back from a great 40 people tournament, got second and got bodied like for 5th time in a row against THAT marth player that always beats me. I wanted that match recorded so it will be on youtube soon, the quality will be bad but I really need some help!!!! Also I had the best match ive had on my life against a rob on brinstar, like so many **** happened its undescribable by words xD, damn how it didnt get saved!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i actually played brawl with my friends today, i even fail flashed off the ledge a couple times to my untimely death. t'was awesome

also, my friends are god awful, playing with them makes me laugh more than i normally do, good ol' brawl

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lol my Jigglypuff has probably pulled off even dumber things against others xD but yeah, Team Ishley, etc etc. Dcold's Sheik is really legit, I honestly think he would've beaten me in tournament if it wasn't for my one mid% "gimp" each game.

So mexican wofls are the closest to USA wofls, notbad AC/hedi

I want so badly to happen everything GoldenAdept said, I would still main wolf probably though haha, I just hope he doesnt end in low tier, which is not likely to happen since the character is already good, I mean, try to imagine a MK without losing his character concept and make him low tier, Imposibru!!

I really want to go to US tournaments, it was a shame to lose that APEX oportunity, hope our next visit to jersey falls on a tournament day :]

EDIT: What if they actually make Alex appear in smash? If he becomes playable in golden sun 4
Oh man, Alex would be pretty sweet haha. Except he's kind of the bad guy, and they wouldn't put a bad guy in without a good guy first...

I really hope you can make the next APEX :D it'd probably either be over Jan 4-6 or 11-13, given when it was held this year. Let me know if there's any chance of you being around and I'll be sure to keep a spot open for you over APEX weekend :3

Is it disingenuous or unsportsmanlike to time someone out on wifi?
I wouldn't say so. It sounds extremely annoying, but would be pretty good practice. Not knowing how to deal with serious camping is bad ._.

Pane beat Will with Up b lol.

:018:
I still need more details on this lol. And Will didn't believe me when I said he should use Marth vs Wolf because Wolf beats DK :p

I only used wolf one match today and lost... but i was on fire with zss and i didn't wanna quit.

I got 3rd place though and thats the best i've ever done :)
Good work :D

Hey guys, just came back from a great 40 people tournament, got second and got bodied like for 5th time in a row against THAT marth player that always beats me. I wanted that match recorded so it will be on youtube soon, the quality will be bad but I really need some help!!!! Also I had the best match ive had on my life against a rob on brinstar, like so many **** happened its undescribable by words xD, damn how it didnt get saved!
Nice ;D let me know if you need help with uploading those videos, I'm really curious as to what this Marth is doing since you seem to know the MU pretty well @_@ and didn't I tell you to always carry around an SD card PRECISELY for that reason? xD

:059:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I really dont know if I know the marth MU anymore that well, I did some pretty stupid mistakes, and had kind of a bad luck D:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Damnnn Ish, that stylin Puff almost made me wanna pick her up for Brinstar, but then.. well you know :upsidedown:

I love the Marth MU, especially against a Marth who knows what he's doing. It becomes a total space war and bait & punish kind of game. Really even though, so idk why Will shouldn't just stick with DK lol. It's only -1.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good luck with that Shiro :3 I always say the same thing and then decide to not do anything lol, so... yeah, don't do that.

@ Sync: It happens lol, especially with Marth, it's a MU where you need to be on-point.

Damnnn Ish, that stylin Puff almost made me wanna pick her up for Brinstar, but then.. well you know :upsidedown:

I love the Marth MU, especially against a Marth who knows what he's doing. It becomes a total space war and bait & punish kind of game. Really even though, so idk why Will shouldn't just stick with DK lol. It's only -1.
Then you remembered the part where Puff is bad? :p

Playing against a Marth that's patient and really on-point with their spacing is so difficult ;__; Idk, I'm of the opinion that DK is bad lol. Marth has disjoints on us and can harass our recovery easier, DK only outshines Marth when we do something stupid. But considering how good Will is with DK, I guess I agree, not really any reason for him to switch. Until Coach Pane shows him the true horrors of that MU :smirk:

Also, nice avatar change ;D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
From what Pane told me, he beat Will with shine>footstool, which auto kills :dk2: and he wolfcided (When he was offstage and had to recover from very high up, he used up b to grab the edge and pushed :dk2: down a ton because Will went after him.

rsr2

Smash Lord
rsr2 your avi scares me.
No love for Sharon Needles? :p

Also, these next two months are going to be intense. Literally a smash tournament every weekend. They are all 3-4 hours away too. My goal is to hit up all of them but I don't think I can afford all of them but I am sure I can manage at lest 5-6 of them. This is going to be legit.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Then you remembered the part where Puff is bad? :p

Playing against a Marth that's patient and really on-point with their spacing is so difficult ;__; Idk, I'm of the opinion that DK is bad lol. Marth has disjoints on us and can harass our recovery easier, DK only outshines Marth when we do something stupid. But considering how good Will is with DK, I guess I agree, not really any reason for him to switch. Until Coach Pane shows him the true horrors of that MU :smirk:

Also, nice avatar change ;D

Yeah pretty much. That and the fact our boy Wolfy is pretty scary on Brinstar, I finally took the time to learn the stage mechanics and stuff.

Agree with the Marth thing, I was just saying the guy mains DK, so he should probably stick with him lol. Marthy Marth can definitely do some dumb stuff to us though.. :x

Oh & thanks for noticing, I love how his hands remind me of Wolf :bee:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
From what Pane told me, he beat Will with shine>footstool, which auto kills :dk2: and he wolfcided (When he was offstage and had to recover from very high up, he used up b to grab the edge and pushed :dk2: down a ton because Will went after him.

Oh man. Coach Pane. The greatest. I don't even know what else to say lol, too good.

@ Sinister: Yeah, Brinstar is actually pretty good haha. Very useful against ground-based characters (Snake, Falco, Diddy, ICs), just hop around all day ;D

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Since we have MK banned here since a year ago, I think Imma start throwing brinstar to everyone, but I just came back from a traumatic fight against a ROB there so i dunno :s

Rizen

Smash Legend
nvm your post made it sound like you were into spirituous beverages and I was kinda making a joke about it.
I actually don't don't drink or do any of that; they don't mix well with antidepressants. Not that those ever worked:glare:. I feel like sulfur's circulating my bloodstream and keep dreaming about dead people.
Plus, people can be obstructionist tapeworms on any and every level to the point where I'm feeling withdrawal in disgust.

I have got to [FONT=&quot]find the river[/FONT].

Top Bottom