• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hyperbole is my Forte.

Also, I'm almost always proven right in the long run.

So long as it doesn't DIRECTLY involve myself. Not a weather man.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I feel like our character will be listed as high tier next tier list :c. Unfortunately for me, this means I can't use :wolf: at Whobo in Mid tier singles/doubles :facepalm:.

:018:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I've been waiting for him to break high tier for 6 tier lists now.. It'll be nice.

King of mid tier is forever in our hearts though :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wolf isn't that good. I'd be surprised if he got high tier. :applejack:
Unless it was at the very bottom, or something.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wolf isn't that good. I'd be surprised if he got high tier. :applejack:
Unless it was at the very bottom, or something.
I hope he doesn't. And it would be only because :wolf: pulls in results similar and better then :fox:. :fox: has as good matchups as :wolf: if not worst, which gives :wolf: a slight advantage in determining placement.

Team for Whobo Mid tier dubs maybe Espy?

:phone:

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
I think wolf should either be top of mid tier or bottom high

Also idk if any of you guys do this by a combo I like doing at low percents is drop from a platform doing bair and then do ftilt. Gets them everytime.
I forget didn't someone say that utilt and usmash kill at same percents?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I feel like our character will be listed as high tier next tier list :c. Unfortunately for me, this means I can't use :wolf: at Whobo in Mid tier singles/doubles :facepalm:.

no way wofl is high tier
My thoughts on the matter lol. I mean, idk... not that Wolf is bad, but IMO there's a pretty small/exclusive high-tier in this game. And then like, half the cast is mid lol, with Wolf near the top of that pack.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Humanities major. Clinically diagnosed with Insomnia.

That's what happens when you listen to too loud music. Stick with Light Rock & Roll.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I thought "chill, man" was subtle too. I literally had a paragraph where it was mostly me saying a word and then "man" like hard/top/fire (such as "that's straight fire, man").

I think you should all post music, I've done my part with my old videos. Thouh I really want to make new videos with music, I found some nuts ****, like satanist metal. Which is different than atheist metal.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Espy, your pony avatar looks consistently more morbid :( . Give her some apples or whatever (I don't know horses) to cheer her up. :)

rsr2

Smash Lord
I would post videos of what I like but if people saw the wide variety of genres I listen too, it would blow your mind.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, remember when Seagull used to be good at fighting Sonic?

:awesome:

Naw, I hyped the hell out of his money match against KID, and he won it, thankfully.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hey guys, remember when Seagull used to be good at fighting Sonic?

:awesome:

Naw, I hyped the hell out of his money match against KID, and he won it, thankfully.
I lost one MM to a :sonic: and then beat him in the runback MM. I've beaten D1aos like 3-4 times already. My record with :sonic:'s is now like 15-1. To say I'm bad vs :sonic: now is a ******** statement in itself. The second MM I remembered how good Fsmash was lol. And I camped better (How to play :sonic: 101). Then I won. I vow to never lose to a :sonic: ever again :3. Same vow I made when I lost in pools to Nicole about :peach:.

And this same :sonic: took Esam to game 5 last hit last stock in a MM O_O.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's how Brawl works, Seagull.
No matter how well you do, you **** up once and it's over.

You lost to a Sonic. :applejack:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Sounds like my cue to ask for some :sonic: tips

Decent sonic coming to our regional next week, what do?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Blaster. Like, be really, really lame. Remember, hilt hits too. If sonic does the spin dashy thing, shoot the blaster before he's in range to jump over you so you don't get punished. If he's in range where you can get punished for blaster, just wait for him to approach, he'll probably try to grab you. Once you get him cornered or sheilding a lot, bair the **** out of him, then fake him out and switch to a fair.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sonic gets a huge boost from laggy wifi :/ .
Good Sonics are very fast with Bair or Uair KOing combos but it's easy to see them coming. Sonic's Fsmash is disjointed and has surprising reach. Sonic has a great mix-up game because his moves can be canceled and look alike. However, he's always a close range attacker (except his spring) so changing your spacing/position counters his mindgames.

I'm curious, can Sonic's spring be reflected? 'Not that it helps.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It can, but that doesn't do much of anything.
Also, this is how to beat Sonic:

Don't let him do that. :applejack:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
someone link me to new woffle videos to watch :3 its been soooooo long D;

i miss watching gull/kain/jj/choice vids :(

Top Bottom